Stalker

Topic locked
Stalker Nov 18, 2008
Been ghosting for a while and thought it was time i signed up,so hello :D

busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 19, 2008
So now you have finished lurking, you look like someone who would be interested in the 'Bikers Weekend' topic in the Auto forum!

I can only assume you are a 'Busa rider from the pic. When did you have your fear cells removed? Scary monster machine!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Stalker Nov 19, 2008
The kind of things i would want to indulge in on a bikers weekend i could not possibly discuss on such a polite site,but the mind does drift back to the early 80's in west germany.

And the Busa aint at all scary, well,maybe a little bit but only when the keys are in the ignition
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Stalker Nov 19, 2008
busa wrote:The kind of things i would want to indulge in on a bikers weekend i could not possibly discuss on such a polite site,but the mind does drift back to the early 80's in west germany.

And the Busa aint at all scary, well,maybe a little bit but only when the keys are in the ignition

West Germany in the early 80's probably means you were on a first generation 'Blade and testing the throttle stop on the autobahn! Mine had a funny little back end shimmy at about 120 (mph) apparently due to aerodynamics, but it went away as you turned up the volume...

I also had a mate in the UK who put an NO2 kit on his 'Busa. :shock: :shock: :shock:

There are some places here (contrary to popular belief) where you can take your 'Busa and really tramp on like your arse is on fire!

Be safe!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

stalker Nov 19, 2008
Been ere 8 years kidda i know all the secret haunts where a fast bike can be put thru its paces,oh the phto by the way is me on my other bike hooning around academic city
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: stalker Nov 19, 2008
busa wrote:Been ere 8 years kidda i know all the secret haunts where a fast bike can be put thru its paces,oh the phto by the way is me on my other bike hooning around academic city

Good on yer!
Have they put cameras on the Cement Road yet? Used to run up to Sharjah on there on a 600RR and it was snap shot free.

Bit more sedate these days...age is a great leveller!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 19, 2008
Some nasty biker types place their plates on the undertray so the cameras cant see them,a most heinous crime,some others get accused by there wifes that they act like kids most of the time despite there ages so therfore see no harm in doing an indicated 200 mph when ever they can,or so i have been told
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 19, 2008
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Never!

I am shocked!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 19, 2008
Tiss true i tell ya,and i have all the metal in my body to prove it,airports love me
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 19, 2008
bikers only!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 20, 2008
Bikes just give you more bang for your buck,been riding many many years,but now getting to the stage where anything with an engine that puts a smile on my face and helps me forget all the BS that comes with modern life these days is good,saying that tho there is something very speicial about riding a bike that makes all the crap go away,unless you ride a hardley of course but as yet i aint had the urge to dump the wife and strap a young nubile to the pillion seat,although thinking about it.........Mmmmm
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 21, 2008
busa wrote:Bikes just give you more bang for your buck,been riding many many years,but now getting to the stage where anything with an engine that puts a smile on my face and helps me forget all the BS that comes with modern life these days is good,saying that tho there is something very speicial about riding a bike that makes all the crap go away,unless you ride a hardley of course but as yet i aint had the urge to dump the wife and strap a young nubile to the pillion seat,although thinking about it.........Mmmmm

There is nothing better than having a young nubile on yer pillion! I used to have one of those t-shirts that said on back: "If you can read this...the b.i.t.c.h fell off!"

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 21, 2008
what is this al about?
fantom
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 22, 2008
fantom wrote:what is this al about?

Bikes my friend...great big fire breathing motorbikes!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 22, 2008
would i be able to find a good excellent bike in dragonmart?

:lol:

might be i could take royal enfield bullet.... will it give a retro look?

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 23, 2008
sharfraz wrote:would i be able to find a good excellent bike in dragonmart?

If you buy a bike in Dragon mart, you may be lucky if it is still working by the time you leave the parking lot!!!

My new Royal Enfield 500 Bullet Machismo has left the factory and is on it's way to Dubai! Hopefully they will have upgraded the brakes since I rode my last one built in 1965!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 23, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
sharfraz wrote:would i be able to find a good excellent bike in dragonmart?

If you buy a bike in Dragon mart, you may be lucky if it is still working by the time you leave the parking lot!!!

My new Royal Enfield 500 Bullet Machismo has left the factory and is on it's way to Dubai! Hopefully they will have upgraded the brakes since I rode my last one built in 1965!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

The 2008 limited edition Royal Enfield 500 Bullet Machismo really looks
wicked and its gotten all the looks... 8)

did you have to pay the export tax?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat