Shame On DF

Topic locked
Shame on DF Mar 17, 2007
It's a tragedy when a serious topic is posted, that some members can do nothing but pull it apart and insult the topic starter. I'm utterly shamed of some of the users on here and have come to the opinion that it's not a place worth frequenting anymore.

I had hoped that things were improving but clearly not.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 17, 2007
Would you categorise the entire forums behaviour as shameful just because of a few?

:?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
I think you're overreacting.

The only shameful thing I feel is that in the 21st century, people are still going around forcing their opinions onto others, and not taking time to debate, but rather brow beat.

I can see no point for this thread but to have a hissy fit because not everyone agreed with you.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 17, 2007
In reality, all that has happened is, some people voicing their opinions.. Nothing more. Stay calm, stay.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 17, 2007
Keith, Just a few.

Ian, the point is, if people can't give a justifiable agrument or contribution, then simply don't post. To make personal attacks and degrade a serious topic is nothing short of pathetic.

I don't care if people don't agree with me, that's their right. However don't have ago at someone or make them feel bad for stading up for what they believe is cruel and unkind.

I ask the question again, what have any of thoe people ever done?

I donate to charaties, give clothing and supplies etc, raise my voice for good causes. Until those that mock, do the same, they should shut up.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 17, 2007
dude, its a forum

there is no point of taking this place seriously ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Shame on DF Mar 17, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:It's a tragedy when a serious topic is posted, that some members can do nothing but pull it apart and insult the topic starter. I'm utterly shamed of some of the users on here and have come to the opinion that it's not a place worth frequenting anymore.

Sweetheart !

You shuld respect the difference of opinion instead of actling like 8 years old kid , who insisits for Chocolate .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 17, 2007
I for one wasn't trying to insult you, sorry if it came through that way. But I only disagreed and gave a valid reason.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 17, 2007
KeithL wrote:Would you categorise the entire forums behaviour as shameful just because of a few?

:?

Keithl

I always thought u a brother but u have issued this statement like ex-Indian prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee :roll: . Such kind of statement always hurt the peace process in region :=) .

I can bet that you were pointing me . The reason is not that our behaviour is shameful but the reason is that she is having lack of maturity . The reason why i dont like God some time because he had sent so many un-necessary people like choco in this world .

I think she better install "Window Vista " and KB 9127456 (for malicious software removal from microsoft's web site). It can help her operating system and brain smooth :=)

Ian

Inspite of our difference of opinion about Austalian cricket , you made a nice reply :lol: [/b]
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 17, 2007
I think I'll start lighting candles to Saint Chocolatte; so that maybe one day I'll be as kind, mature, democratic, charitable, and modest as she is.

If this forum was all about submitting quality contributions, poor Tropic, asc26, gracy, Ham-boy and Attn-ho would never get a chance to write anything. Now that would truly be a great shame *cough*
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:I think I'll start lighting candles to Saint Chocolatte; so that maybe one day I'll be as kind, mature, democratic, charitable, and modest as she is.

If this forum was all about submitting quality contributions, poor Tropic, asc26, gracy, Ham-boy and Attn-ho would never get a chance to write anything. Now that would truly be a great shame *cough*

Yes, you are right. ohh i forgot..you're the smartest who keep on reading crap & moan about it.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:I think I'll start lighting candles to Saint Chocolatte; so that maybe one day I'll be as kind, mature, democratic, charitable, and modest as she is.

*cough*cough*cough*..heheheh :D :lol: :D
i can accept any point of views, positive or negative... but i cannot never lift my own chair or should i say, raise my hand that i am good enough... i would say, maybe u have no playmate when you are kid...:lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Shame on DF Mar 17, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:It's a tragedy when a serious topic is posted, that some members can do nothing but pull it apart and insult the topic starter. I'm utterly shamed of some of the users on here and have come to the opinion that it's not a place worth frequenting anymore.

A lot has changed in a short space.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 17, 2007
asc, gracy - actually I usually don't read your crap, unless I need to exercise my eyes, as in ---> :roll:

gracy, you should write little phrases for fortune cookies, I'm sure they would be a hit!

You're right, I didn't have playmates as a child, I didn't have toys either, I would sometimes play football with empty bepsi cans, that's all that I had. Earthworms were my only friends :( I'm a swamp girl after all, only the mud and worms were my company....let me stop before I start crying....these memories are making me so very sad.... :sad1:
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:asc, gracy - actually I usually don't read your crap, unless I need to exercise my eyes, as in ---> :roll:

Yikes! I don't read crap but takes time to reply & even used the quote fx to reply to crappy posts. :roll:

Well, i only want to tell you forumers that i am the smartest and their posts are craps! Pay attention to me only :joker: It's feeding time once again.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
freza wrote:asc, gracy - actually I usually don't read your crap, unless I need to exercise my eyes, as in ---> :roll:

Yikes! I don't read crap but takes time to reply & even used the quote fx to reply to crappy posts. :roll:

Well, i only want to tell you forumers that i am the smartest and their posts are craps! Pay attention to me only :joker: It's feeding time once again.

hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freza, can you polish your brain please... :oops: i don't know if you have one... i have new game called Brain Teaser, it might help you ... Go game Lounge please... :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:

It doesn't take that much time to reply...trust me....
Why the anger? Chill, taking yourself so seriously is unbecoming. Still mad over the P&R thread? :) there, there, DF has enough with one hissy-fitter.

Sweetie, I know you only understand simple things, so....once and for all, I do not claim to be a smart person, never have I claimed it and actually meant it; just because I diss you doesn't mean that I'm exalting myself - duh! Can you understand this?

a tip: stop with the bitterness, it ages you.
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 17, 2007

gracy, you should write little phrases for fortune cookies, I'm sure they would be a hit!

You're right, I didn't have playmates as a child, I didn't have toys either, I would sometimes play football with empty bepsi cans, that's all that I had. Earthworms were my only friends :( I'm a swamp girl after all, only the mud and worms were my company....let me stop before I start crying....these memories are making me so very sad.... :sad1:

freza, did you ever reach "Virtuall Orgasms??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
^ oh gosh NO! Are you a web-cam ho? Aha, so that's your "job"? :D
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:^ oh gosh NO! Are you a web-cam ho? Aha, so that's your "job"? :D

oh...i just asking so then you already judge me...
uhmmm....so u are a saint??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

Why the anger? Chill, taking yourself so seriously is unbecoming. Still mad over the P&R thread? :) there, there, DF has enough with one hissy-fitter.

Sweetie, I know you only understand simple things, so....once and for all, I do not claim to be a smart person, never have I claimed it and actually meant it; just because I diss you doesn't mean that I'm exalting myself - duh! Can you understand this?

oh... i am not bitter, i am laughing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: i do not want to become like you.... :oops: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007

why is lion0009 not included in this list??? :D :D
it means lion has quality post??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
gracy wrote:

Do you laugh that much in real life? It must look very retarded. So you are a web-cam ho, eh? Damn, that's rough. And you write inanities while you're waiting for clients...Hehehe, wow. A new low for DF.

bye.
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 17, 2007
gracy wrote:

Gracy, I thought you're a lady. You don't need to ask that question, you know the answer for sure! :error:

(((LOL)))
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:
gracy wrote:

Do you laugh that much in real life? It must look very retarded. So you are a web-cam ho, eh? Damn, that's rough. And you write inanities while you're waiting for clients...Hehehe, wow. A new low for DF.

bye.

Allah , please forgive this human, she/he does not know what she/he is saying...amen
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

For those 26 forumers who actually met Antoinette in real life will tell you otherwise. I don't keep grudges darling, for a virtual thingy?! I look forward meeting you at karaoke. :D

Ohh i should prepare myself for IV, wanna join?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
gracy wrote:

Gracy, I thought you're a lady. You don't need to ask that question, you know the answer for sure! :error:

(((LOL)))

:lol: :lol: or maybe she is lion GF??? :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
gracy wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
gracy wrote:

(((LOL)))

No...deeper than that. You'll know it later on. Stay tune.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:
gracy wrote:

bye.

you know exactly the doings of what you said "A new low for DF"... aha! you have done that...hahahaha..
i don't even know how to wait client... because..
client waits for me
:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
gracy wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
gracy wrote:

(((LOL)))

No...deeper than that. You'll know it later on. Stay tune.

:shock: oh.. . :shock: i wil wait..i will stay tune coz i am now having so much fun... :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat