Shame On DF

Topic locked
Mar 17, 2007
HP wrote:
KeithL wrote:Would you categorise the entire forums behaviour as shameful just because of a few?

:?

Keithl

I always thought u a brother

I can bet that you were pointing me .

YOu are a brother HP !... I would never point at you... :wink: .... except if EJ was involved :oops:

KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2007
freza wrote:I think I'll start lighting candles to Saint Chocolatte; so that maybe one day I'll be as kind, mature, democratic, charitable, and modest as she is.

If this forum was all about submitting quality contributions, poor Tropic, asc26, gracy, Ham-boy and Attn-ho would never get a chance to write anything. Now that would truly be a great shame *cough*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

thank God i didnt have my protein juice while reading this...would of puked coz of laughter....one more time now..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

looooord...ur too much....now i really can say i love u.
guest999

Mar 18, 2007
double post
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 18, 2007
freza wrote:I think I'll start lighting candles to Saint Chocolatte; so that maybe one day I'll be as kind, mature, democratic, charitable, and modest as she is.

If this forum was all about submitting quality contributions, poor Tropic, asc26, gracy, Ham-boy and Attn-ho would never get a chance to write anything. Now that would truly be a great shame *cough*

i am really wondering why lion0009 not included on this list...
asc_26 said, "deeper than GF".... uhmmmmm.... :roll:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 18, 2007
gracy wrote:

gracy darling, stop asking this kind of question. Just figure it out by yourself. Don't make it obvious in the forum. :joker:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 18, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
gracy wrote:

gracy darling, stop asking this kind of question. Just figure it out by yourself. Don't make it obvious in the forum. :joker:

yes dear, i already figured it all now...maybe thats the reason why she wants me out of DF not because of my posts...

Freza darling, don't worry , i already refused lion0009 proposals... :oops: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 18, 2007
gracy wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
gracy wrote:

yes dear, i already figured it all now...maybe thats the reason why she wants me out of DF not because of my posts...

Freza darling, don't worry , i already refused lion0009 proposals... :oops: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a conspiracy!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Shame on DF Mar 18, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:It's a tragedy when a serious topic is posted, that some members can do nothing but pull it apart and insult the topic starter. I'm utterly shamed of some of the users on here and have come to the opinion that it's not a place worth frequenting anymore.

I had hoped that things were improving but clearly not.

Thought it's the right time to highlight that! What a thread.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 18, 2007
Who knew that airheads could be so sensitive? :shock:

Awww gracy, I hurt your feelings, poor poor thing. You seriously need to chill out. Newflash: This is an online forum, not high school. FYI, I have no idea who lion is, don't care to know what he is, why would I pay attention to another random clown? I'm an extremely sweet person, I hang out with nice people; clowns hang out at the circus, hence asc, tropic, lion and you get along so well, right?

anywho

Do you really expect me to mention every single annoying person on DF? Girl, you're a trip. 1st of all, I didn't put much thought into my post, like usual. 2nd, who do you think I was referring to when I said "ham-boy" ? It could very well be lion, lucifer, zion or any other annoying dude on DF. Like who cares? Figurative or not, any normal person would "get" what I was trying to say and then would have ignored it.

moving on......
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:....now i really can say i love u.
"now"??? So you didn't mean it "before" ? :evil:
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2007
freza wrote:Who knew that airheads could be so sensitive? :shock:

Awww gracy, I hurt your feelings, poor poor thing. You seriously need to chill out. Newflash: This is an online forum, not high school. FYI, I have no idea who lion is, don't care to know what he is, why would I pay attention to another random clown? I'm an extremely sweet person, I hang out with nice people; clowns hang out at the circus, hence asc, tropic, lion and you get along so well, right?

anywho

Do you really expect me to mention every single annoying person on DF? Girl, you're a trip. 1st of all, I didn't put much thought into my post, like usual. 2nd, who do you think I was referring to when I said "ham-boy" ? It could very well be lion, lucifer, zion or any other annoying dude on DF. Like who cares? Figurative or not, any normal person would "get" what I was trying to say and then would have ignored it.

moving on......

i thought your not reading "unquality posts" :D but what a long reply...hehehe.. thanks for your time darling... :oops: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 18, 2007
What a waste, what did choco start this thread for and where did it reach.

can we stop the mudslinging for now and announce the winner, i am sure dave would be glad to do the honors :lol:

take a chill pill peeps
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2007
Well I have to say Jeevan, that it seems the thread really did show who the gutter members are.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 18, 2007
Jeevan wrote:What a waste, what did choco start this thread for and where did it reach.

can we stop the mudslinging for now and announce the winner, i am sure dave would be glad to do the honors :lol:

take a chill pill peeps
Oh jeevan pleeease! it's not such a big deal. some mudsling, others play games, then there are those *subltly* flirt-away like teenagers with the some of the ladiess that I just criticized ......... :) bleh
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2007
Maybe this just shows there needs to be a 'childrens' area of the forum, so the adults can carry on and discuss in an 'adult' fashion.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat