On Shame And Play

Topic locked
On shame and play Aug 09, 2009
The stooges of the dark plunder the city and sow the leeks of shame at every vacant plot. The sun rises to sneer at the windshields and incinerate the unprepared. Shame hides behind its fierce disc, bobbing its head in derision at the hapless earthlings, before it retires gasping at the hilarity of those who dare to fight in earnest contention.

The low-hung clouds in the dusty skies feel ashamed. The blinking lights on peaks of tall buildings feel ashamed. The brothels with their boxy clientele and special worries feel ashamed. The trees, laden with erroneous chemical and flaccid branches feel ashamed. Shame drives the city further into the sea. Shame panics the seagulls into fright and bores the dolphins behind the glass. Shame, my chap, saps the law out of its might and smears the conscientious civil servants with the blood of the slaves. Shame has no moral boundaries; it kills at pleasure, and sneezes the stiffs out of the city culverts into the ponds of sewage. Shame will not cease its crusade, my dear, for this is how the city plays its tricks.

Shame is here to stay

ahzao
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 09, 2009
Shame on you - you posted in the wrong place. Go play somewhere else.

And what is this all about??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 09, 2009
maybe he's done something shameful, is now feeling ashamed and blaming his shame on the city :lol:

either that or he's been on the funny mushrooms again :?
Richardson
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 09, 2009
Shame on me,as i wasted 17 seconds of my life reading drivel
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Shame on you - you posted in the wrong place. Go play somewhere else.

And what is this all about??

Where, then, was I supposed to post this?
ahzao
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 09, 2009
Richardson wrote:maybe he's done something shameful, is now feeling ashamed and blaming his shame on the city :lol:

either that or he's been on the funny mushrooms again :?

hehehe... wow, I'm impressed with your acute deduction abilities. Do you know where I can get me some? (funny mushroom)
ahzao
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 09, 2009
busa wrote:Shame on me,as i wasted 17 seconds of my life reading drivel

Something tells me most of your life is otherwise invested in drivels of your own making ;)
ahzao
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 10, 2009
ahzao wrote:
busa wrote:Shame on me,as i wasted 17 seconds of my life reading drivel

Something tells me most of your life is otherwise invested in drivels of your own making ;)

LOOL...... :lol:

Classic ahzao!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat