On September 9, 2009, The Metro’s Red Line Will Finally.....

Topic locked
On September 9, 2009, the Metro’s Red Line will finally..... May 27, 2009
On September 9, 2009, the Metro’s Red Line will finally glide into action, and Dubai will change forever....

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/aroundtown/ ... ro-preview

Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 27, 2009
Have you actually driven along SZR and looked at the tracking? It's like a roller coaster. Up and down, up and down.

I highly doubt we are going to see the waterway as shown in the photo. That was one of the projects put on hold.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 27, 2009
Dubai will change forever...agreed. One big mess.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2009
On September 9, 2009, the Metro’s Red Line finally goes online. Human decisions are removed from strategic planning. Dubai Metro begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, October 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Dubai Metro fights back.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 28, 2009
It's going to be interesting, thats for sure
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 28, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Have you actually driven along SZR and looked at the tracking? It's like a roller coaster. Up and down, up and down.

I highly doubt we are going to see the waterway as shown in the photo. That was one of the projects put on hold.

The London Underground is exactly the same in terms of vertical drops and falls, and with many more horizontal turns, you just don't see it. I don't think you will feel the gradients on the Metro. It's not exactly extreme, I don't think anyone will be falling over. Whereas on the Tube, there are people falling over all the time.............especially after 11 PM !!!
Richard Head
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat