My Search Starts Again!!

Topic locked
My Search Starts Again!! Nov 27, 2006
I don’t know if any of you good people will remember me, I am a UK citizen who was looking for work in sunny Dubai, you probably wont remember me coz it is not like I am the only UK national who has come to this site and looked for work in Dubai..lol, I spoke with allot of you some with good advice, and other who just posted random and sometimes insulting comments, but even some of them made me laugh as life is to short to get piss*d at little things!!

I thought I would say hi to you past and present, new and old!!

Big hello to Princess Banana Hammock and sage & onion if you are still here on the site as you gave me some good advice and I had a few convos with you Princess Banana Hammock!

I have to say that I think it is really hard to secure the right job in Dubai while you are sitting at a desk in the UK, but determination must win through and get me my next career move.

I hope you everyone is well and happy?? :wink: And It would be good to chat with anyone who wants to!! :)

Stevo

Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Nov 27, 2006
Hey Stevo,

Didn't see you in a while, hows the job search going?

As you can see I am still around, we didn't see PBH around for a while though.

Welcome back
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
Stevo, based on your post above you must have determination for all things other than getting a job in Dubai. Frankly you need the determination of a lamp post to get a job in Dubai.

Good luck to you.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Hey Nov 27, 2006
hey guy it is good to here from you yeah it is tough but hey nothing is easy anymore so I will grit the old teeth keep looking and soon I will be in the sun working and earning!! :D
Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Nov 27, 2006
ohh.. the search is over. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
Why do you want to come here? I want to go there.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
gtmash wrote:Why do you want to come here? I want to go there.

I guess it is the same reason you want to come here? For a new and exciting experience.... To go to a new place adapt to the way of life, culture, and importantly have fun and be successful! Maybe these are not your reasons for wanting to come here but everyone has their reasons for doing whatever they decide to do, right?

Well good luck if you do decide to come here!
Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Nov 29, 2006
dunt wry dude..
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat