Saint Patrick's Day

Topic locked
Saint Patrick's Day Mar 18, 2009
I hope you all had a grand one. I'm not a plastic paddy, I don't know of any of my ancestors who hailed from the soft country, and am not too worried about that, but nevertheless I had a blast on a very happy and sociable night in Dubai, and after a serious surfeit of Guinness and Jaegerbombs I am going to bed.

God bless you all! :D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Saint Patrick's Day Mar 18, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I hope you all had a grand one. I'm not a plastic paddy, I don't know of any of my ancestors who hailed from the soft country, and am not too worried about that, but nevertheless I had a blast on a very happy and sociable night in Dubai, and after a serious surfeit of Guinness and Jaegerbombs I am going to bed.

Happy Saint Patti's Day. How many of you wore green yesterday? I didn't and I didn't have any green beer either :(
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

K-Dog wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I hope you all had a grand one. I'm not a plastic paddy, I don't know of any of my ancestors who hailed from the soft country, and am not too worried about that, but nevertheless I had a blast on a very happy and sociable night in Dubai, and after a serious surfeit of Guinness and Jaegerbombs I am going to bed.

Happy Saint Patti's Day. How many of you wore green yesterday? I didn't and I didn't have any green beer either :(

Nor me, it was all black, not feeling great today!!! LOL
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

K-Dog wrote:

I wore a green shirt and had green pattern on my socks, both were deliberately worn for the day.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat