Happy St. Patrick's Day

Topic locked
Happy St. Patrick's Day Mar 18, 2011
Happy St.Patrick's Day all you miserable buggers.

Greetings from Accra, where we have had a fabulous warm sunny day.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day Mar 18, 2011
Happy St Patrick's Day to you too Sage, from England, where we had fog, a touch of sun, hail, a bit of snow and not much wind (well I'm not admitting to any, anyway). Do you have Guiness in Ghana?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Happy St Patrick's Day to you too Sage, from England, where we had fog, a touch of sun, hail, a bit of snow and not much wind (well I'm not admitting to any, anyway). Do you have Guiness in Ghana?

Yes indeed we do have bottled Guiness in Ghana brewed at the Guiness Brewery in Kumasi, which is more or less in central Ghana in the Ashanti Region. It's also a strong brew 7.5%
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Happy St Patrick's Day to you too Sage, from England, where we had fog, a touch of sun, hail, a bit of snow and not much wind (well I'm not admitting to any, anyway). Do you have Guiness in Ghana?

Yes indeed we do have bottled Guiness in Ghana brewed at the Guiness Brewery in Kumasi, which is more or less in central Ghana in the Ashanti Region. It's also a strong brew 7.5%

Bloody hell, that's marvellous! I remember once having a look round the Carlsberg brewery in Cyprus. I wonder where they brew Newcastle Broooon Ale? It certainly isn't in Newcastle!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Bloody hell, that's marvellous! I remember once having a look round the Carlsberg brewery in Cyprus. I wonder where they brew Newcastle Broooon Ale? It certainly isn't in Newcastle!

Don't tell me you drink that crap?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Errrr no, my body is a temple :D
Bethsmum

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:Don't tell me you drink that crap?
:shock:

It's now brewed in Tadcaster, the land on which the Broon Ale was brewed in Newcastle was worth more as development land to Scottish Courage than Newcastle's heritage brew.

Still delicious, but sadly, not the same as it was. :cry:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat