BM Is In Residence

Topic locked
BM Is In Residence Apr 19, 2011
The flag is flying over Murjan as BM is in residence.

I arrived tonight not really knowing what to expect after DD's experience with random smells wafting through the aircon. So far so good.

I was up at the crack of dawn to leave for the 10am from Manchester to Heathrow. One shake of Beth's arm and she shot out of bed as him the place was on fire. I haven't seen her move so quick in a long time. She was excited! We called round to pick her friend up. What a lucky girl Antonia is. Not only did her mum transfer £500 into my bank for her, she gave me two brown envelopes full of cash for her aswell! I'm a bit concerned they are using BM to money launder.
I'm sure I'll be able to cream a bit of it off, Antonia has no idea of the rate of exchange. :D

Flight to Heathrow took 35 minutes. The Captain was a happy little soul, full of the joys of spring. He had a broad Bolton accent. Somehow I didn't have the confidence that I would have had if he had been a posh talker. Odd that, isn't it?

BM's mate came up trumps with the access to the Business Class lounge. We all went and had something to eat and drink c/o BA. Beth never eats on the plane, ever. Not since we flew with Qatar Airways, when she said the food smelled funny. It put her off for life. She also never, ever goes to the toilet either. When she was little I told her a story of a man getting stuck on the toilet when the toilet flushed when he was in situ. I read that in the Daily Mail. Big mistake telling her that.

BM's BA mate had said she couldn't guarentee an upgrade as the flight was full. No worries, I took my seat along with the commoners in cattle. Just before departure a very nice young man came and had a word in my ear that there was a seat upstairs in Business with BM's name on it. or i could stay with the girls. I was up out of my seat with the speed that matched Beth's departure from her bed earlier. 'See ya, wouldn't want to be ya' and BM was up and gone and had a glass of champagne in her hand and her feet up in no time. What a nice flight it was. I watched the 'Kings Speech' and the 'Young Fockers'. I didn't see the end of either film tho', I never do.

Arrived at DXB, straight thro the Egate, purchased numerous bottles of Chardonnay and a bottle of gin and was in a taxi to JBR, sharpish.

Opened the door to my flat and inhaled deeply. So far so good.

DD has been very kind in leaving BM a microwave, a fax machine, a blu ray thing, numerous computer cables, a coat which was designed to be worn in sub zero temperatures and a 4 gallon water bottle, which I have already managed to discharge over the floor. We are now the pround owners of numerous bottles of BBQ sauce, a couple of Bacardi Breezers (Beth's already drunk one) and more sweets than a Morrisons check-out. Beth said it was sweetie heaven when she was scanning the cupboards! The DD household is also fond of camomile tea bags and candles.

Now I haven't smelt frying onions yet, but that could be either because it's 2.30am or because I'm so used to living amongst cow shite on my lovely farm that my sense of smell is knackered.

Thanks DD! BM has her lovely flat back. I'm home!

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 19, 2011
BM, So the "Skull and Crossbones" is flying on Al Murjan! :lol:
I wish I could join you there. I'd bring my own case of Chardonnay! :D
It was a bit of an anti-climax to learn that there were no frying onion smells there, after reading through the "stinky" thread by DD in nail-biting suspense. Oh well, thats life! :?
Love your writing style!
Looking forward to accounts of your stay in Dubai.
I hope you take care though, and dont come across too many people with Laser vision! :roll:
zonker
BANNED

Welcome...just don't get arrested....could be hazardous to your health. BTW, Diplomos are not help
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

BM, Glad to see you're in a good mood, I like u better this way
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Good to hear you made it in one piece. Anticipating our meet up!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Have a great time in Dubai, sorry I will not be around.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:Have a great time in Dubai, sorry I will not be around.

Oh Sage. Where are my manners??? Please join us for a few drinkiepoos. You have been so generous with your invites to your BBQ - IN GHANA!!!! :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Great! Maybe I'll send some random delivery guys round with bizarre orders - LOOOOOOOOL!

How about the supermarket delivery with 11 packets of condoms and assorted lube - because we know you have a weird obssession with vegetables!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Great! Maybe I'll send some random delivery guys round with bizarre orders - LOOOOOOOOL!

Jealousy isn't a good look sweetie.
Bethsmum

Why on earth would I be jealous of you BM? You have nothing that I'd want - I've seen inside your apartment!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Why on earth would I be jealous of you BM? You have nothing that I'd want - I've seen inside your apartment!

Yes, so I believe. And I've seen your FB too! LOOOOL!
Bethsmum

Annd so what? The front page picture - whoopiedo, my profile is protcted against nut jobs like you. And I know DD is not in the habit of sharing other peoples personal stuff.

Move along BM, move along, go drown yourself in another bottle of plonk - as always!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Annd so what? The front page picture - whoopiedo, my profile is protcted against nut jobs like you. And I know DD is not in the habit of sharing other peoples personal stuff.

Move along BM, move along, go drown yourself in another bottle of plonk - as always!

are you so sure?

BTW You're a bit of a chubber in your profile piccie! :D
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:Great! Maybe I'll send some random delivery guys round with bizarre orders - LOOOOOOOOL!

How about the supermarket delivery with 11 packets of condoms and assorted lube - because we know you have a weird obssession with vegetables!

I'm confused. :? Are you referring to me, BM or Sage??? And why 11??? Is that how many you use in one night?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

It must be really annoying for BM to know I know exactly where she lives - lol

Making a list of crap to send over - and it doesn't include any booze!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:It must be really annoying for BM to know I know exactly where she lives - lol

Making a list of crap to send over - and it doesn't include any booze!

Be careful Chocs. You really don't know what BM knows. She may send you a carton of Pif Paf. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Actually I'm more likely to rock over with a bottle and say fancy a drink.

Such a nice person I am.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Actually I'm more likely to rock over with a bottle and say fancy a drink.

Such a nice person I am.

What a great idea! I'm sure BM will extend an invite to me to join along!!! No offense, but I'll be drinking out of my own bottle if you don't mind. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

LOL amusing how you still think I read what you write - you're blocked to me remember! DUH! Thicko!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:LOL amusing how you still think I read what you write - you're blocked to me remember! DUH! Thicko!

Well if you have blocked me I guess you can't see this: :thebirdman:

If you can't see what I write, then why do you keep responding?? Oh, noooooooooo, you have mental powers!!! Yup, that's it, you're mental!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm also sure that you blocked BM as well, yet, from the looks of your posts, your mental powers have no limits. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Why don't you just pucker up BB and kiss BM's ass - oh wait you do that in every thread anyway. Are your lips sore yet from all the butt kissing?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Why don't you just pucker up BB and kiss BM's peach - oh wait you do that in every thread anyway. Are your lips sore yet from all the butt kissing?

But, but, but.....................you blocked me? Going mental are we??? :lol: :lol:

Unlike you, I don't go beyond butt KISSING. Actually this week it's BM puckering up to kiss my peach. We alternate weeks. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

The amount you butt kiss round here, makes me seriously question whether or not you like to wear comfy shoes, have a short haircut and wear masculine clothes - probably!

Oh wait you and BM are having a secret relationship yeah? That would explain ALOT!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:The amount you butt kiss round here, makes me seriously question whether or not you like to wear comfy shoes, have a short haircut and wear masculine clothes - probably!

Oh wait you and BM are having a secret relationship yeah? That would explain ALOT!

But, but, but...........................you can't see my posts!!!!

If anyone comes off like a big dyke it's you hon. Challenging women to fights all the time? Punching women in the face?? So on and so forth. You seem to like to get up close a personal with women. :mrgreen:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

What's the matter BB, missing your GF?

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm --

Actually come to think of it, BM is probably more the butch one, she seems more like the lumber jack shirt wearing type.

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm --

Anyway I have better things to do than to waste my time wqith the likes of you. But I'm sure BM will be eager to let the entire forum know how your date goes, in of course the minutest detail as always.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:What's the matter BB, missing your GF?

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm --

Actually come to think of it, BM is probably more the butch one, she seems more like the lumber jack shirt wearing type.

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm --

Anyway I have better things to do than to waste my time wqith the likes of you. But I'm sure BM will be eager to let the entire forum know how your date goes, in of course the minutest detail as always.

Oh, Chocs, I bet you are wound up with anticipation waiting to know the details. I can assure you of one thing: it will be more fun than those "dates" that you go on with your forum mates. :shock: :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Ah what's the matter BB? Not nice when someone is making things up about you and constantly digging at you is it? Maybe you'll understand how other members have felt at the hands of you and your GF?

You deserve everything you get quite frankly, you and BM are a couple of evil witches.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Ah what's the matter BB? Not nice when someone is making things up about you and constantly digging at you is it? Maybe you'll understand how other members have felt at the hands of you and your GF?

You deserve everything you get quite frankly, you and BM are a couple of evil witches.

You are funny and pathetic at the same time. :lol: :lol: How sad are you that you admit to having to make things up?

Let me point something out that I'm sure everyone has picked up on: in the past few months the only time there is an "incident" on DF it has been started by you. You either directly comment to BM, Sage or me or bring us into one of your silly posts. The fact that you don't "like" the people posting on DF, and the same goes in reverse, is a good reason for you to stop posting. You will be missed about as much as the munchkin, which is not at all!!!!

My husband is very generous and will be the first one to tell anyone that I deserve everything I get, which I have to say, has been quite nice. :) :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Ahhhhhhh....................its a lovely spring evening.

Evening ladies.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Evening Drew. Back to the same old same old, right? I think I'll pour me a glass of vino and contemplate the mystery as to why some people don't know when to quit, especially when they are never going to get ahead.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat