Research

Topic locked
Research Jul 29, 2007
We need your help to complete a survey of residents living in the UAE, Kuwait, KSA and Qatar.

Dr Saurazas of Abu Dhabi University is collaborating with Carlson Marketing in the development and analysis of this global research survey. For everyone who completes the survey Carlson Marketing will donate US$1* to Gulf For Good.

Anybody can join in the survey by clicking here to participate.

We need over 300 responses to publish the survey results so please make your opinion count and join in the survey now.

CCResearch
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 29, 2007
Question 30 is poorly worded, poorly structured and cumbersome to answer.

Many people will exit the survey at this point.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 29, 2007
Thank you for your feedback Ian and for participating in the survey. I will pass on your comments to the academic who wrote the survey for future reference.
CCResearch
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 29, 2007
This looks to be an airline industry poll.

Does it go beyond airline questions? - if not, sorry but don't really have the time to sift through loads of questions (I get enough of these on planes).
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jul 29, 2007
jabbajabba wrote:This looks to be an airline industry poll rather then living in the gulf region.

Does it go beyond airline questions - if not, sorry but don't really have the time (as time is money :) ).

I thought the same thing. Airlines and Reward points... I suffered to the end, but it was too long.

And then the clincher... up to $1500 in food gifts - cheapskates.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat