Marketing Research

Topic locked
Marketing Research Jun 18, 2005
Hi there everyone, i'm working for a marketing research company, and i'm supposed to form a database. Basically i should collect information about as many people as possible. Why am i doing this? For example, lets say the company needs 10 guys who drive a Honda Accord, or 20 girls who smoke sheesha, so i would look up in the database and find these ppl and call them up, we would then meet with them, ask them a few questions, and thats it. Whats in it for you? well, if you were called up, you would either get a gift such as perfume, or a gift voucher to spend somewhere, or other things of this sort.

I have attached a link where you can fill out a form. The form contains a few questions about yourself and your preferences. I would really appreciate it if you fill up the form, and please, put your mobile number, coz if you dont then i wont be able to reach u later on, and the whole form would be useless then. I know many people wouldn't trust such forms with their numbers, but i assure you, you won't be spammed. Basically, if you would like to get a gift or a gift voucher every now and then, then please fill up the form and provide your number, otherwise forget about it. Thanks anyway, enjoy!! :)

http://www.ausclubs.com/index.php?modul ... &form_id=2

plude
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat