Projects Cancelled Or On-hold

Topic locked
Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lol nice one uaekid. we are broke heheh :D

i got this info from an email too. yeh projects which were not launched are on hold. But projects which were started i.e piling and other stuff are on as usual.

Sorry to disappoint you, Trump Tower has the Piling completed and it was still canned.

thats a dodgy project so i wouldnt be suprised about its slow progress. there are many more in JVS :D

What makes you say it was a dodgy project?

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
Trump is a visionary person. He is also very calculated. Thats why he is so successful. He saw the writing on the wall. He also had some really good advice for Chris O'Donnell but too bad Chris is not the decission maker.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
there is always a bright sitd to everything.

"'Dubai is one of the best cities in the world for property investment in the long term. It is a great time to invest because the golden rule of successful property investment is to buy low when everybody else is selling"

http://www.propertywire.com/news/middle ... 82275.html
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 04, 2009
Its not your fault kid. Its your age and immaturity that certainly shows.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
K-Dog wrote:Its not your fault kid. Its your age and immaturity that certainly shows.

:D
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
K-Dog wrote:Its not your fault kid. Its your age and immaturity that certainly shows.

now what ?
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
the article is a complete and utter joke. The 2 men quoted must think everyone else is stupid.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 04, 2009
arniegang wrote:the article is a complete and utter joke. The 2 men quoted must think everyone else is stupid.

explain why . isn't it logic to buy things when they are cheap? this is what you all did in this business, buy cheap sell expensive. so are you calling your self stupid?
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:
arniegang wrote:the article is a complete and utter joke. The 2 men quoted must think everyone else is stupid.

explain why . isn't it logic to buy things when they are cheap? this is what you all did in this business, buy cheap sell expensive. so are you calling your self stupid?

Their logic is flawed because prices will continue to drop throughout most of this year. Prices have no where near reached rock bottom.

I will let you know when to buy, it will be the time when i start buying :D
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat