Pork Meat

Topic locked
Mar 09, 2009
I only eat plain chocolate :D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
sharfraz wrote:some were talking about camel meat too....

I ate lastnight a few pieces of camel meat .., it was tasty..not the tasty you guys mean!!!!

I think I feel ok ......

8)

Haha, you didn't die then! That's just my joke, I have eaten snake, alligator, kangaroo, even crispy frog porridge in Singapore. I'm still here :D

I think camel could be very nice in a tagine, should be an authentic way to cook it maybe too. I'm going to try to get some!

hahaha. don't mention that to your woman, she may stop kissing you.
howdy

Mar 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote: In the Bible, Jesus is also God, part of the Holy Trinity....go figure!

Um no! Jesus was the son of God - not God

You're not understanding the concept of the Holy Trinity. God, son of God, holy spirit. All are God! Read up on it (although not sure why anyone would bother...)

What Christians fail to understand or even want to, is that the trinity and Son of God concepts are thousands of years older than Christianity.

Greeks, Persians, Indians etc ALL had Sons of God - born on the 25th December. This is the Winter Solstice, when the Sun (not Son) 'dies' (remains still in the sky for about three days) and is 'born' - starts to make its journey across the heavens towards Spring.

At the Council of Nicea, around 325AD, King Constantine needed a way to pacify and unite the original followers of Christ's teachings with the pagan sun worshippers. That's why all the Christian holidays/holy days coincide with pagan holidays/holy days.

THAT'S when Jesus became the Sun/Son of God - NOT when he was around.

The original trinity was Osiris, Isis and their son/sun Horus of ancient Egypt. Horus is where we get the word Hours. There is also Set, who represents Setan/Satan. That's why some idiots say Satan is black because, after sun-Set, there's darkness, black, evil (wild animals attacking you at night etc).

According to the Egyptians Osiris fought Set (Good versus Evil) and Set was chopped up into several pieces. The only piece 'they' couldn't find was his penis and this is represented by the various Egyptian monuments you find in ALL the major capitals of the world: Washington Memorial, Cleopatra's Needle (London) Obelisk (Paris) and there's even one in the middle of St Peter's Square in Rome - the home of Catholicism!

It all goes back to the mystery religions of Egypt and Babylon. High level masons such as Tony Blair and the Pope know the score. And if you don't believe me, look at their handshake.

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 10, 2009
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 10, 2009
Del...
satan came from the arabic word sha'itan which means devil.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 10, 2009
Snow wrote:Del...
satan came from the arabic word sha'itan which means devil.

Set, Satan, Shaytan, Sha'itan, devil, beelzebub, all the same.

Just like God, Allah, Ram, Rab, Dieu...

Same thing different language.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 10, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Isn't Jesus and God the same thing ?

No.

Jesus was a man and prophet.

that's what said in islam!!!!

and I find no difference!!!!!

In the Bible, Jesus is also God, part of the Holy Trinity....go figure![/quote]

Um no! Jesus was the son of God - not God!

There's nothing wrong with pork. Pigs are actually one of the cleanest animals around, plus they are super intelligent. It's just because pigs will basically eat anything, including meat.

Hmmm yet it's okay to eat calves which have been given growth hormones and Angel Dust/PCP to make them grow faster![/quote]

Pigs are actually one of cleanest animals !!!! are you serious...
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 10, 2009
Del wrote:
Speedhump wrote: In the Bible, Jesus is also God, part of the Holy Trinity....go figure!

Um no! Jesus was the son of God - not God

You're not understanding the concept of the Holy Trinity. God, son of God, holy spirit. All are God! Read up on it (although not sure why anyone would bother...)

What Christians fail to understand or even want to, is that the trinity and Son of God concepts are thousands of years older than Christianity.

Greeks, Persians, Indians etc ALL had Sons of God - born on the 25th December. This is the Winter Solstice, when the Sun (not Son) 'dies' (remains still in the sky for about three days) and is 'born' - starts to make its journey across the heavens towards Spring.

At the Council of Nicea, around 325AD, King Constantine needed a way to pacify and unite the original followers of Christ's teachings with the pagan sun worshippers. That's why all the Christian holidays/holy days coincide with pagan holidays/holy days.

THAT'S when Jesus became the Sun/Son of God - NOT when he was around.

The original trinity was Osiris, Isis and their son/sun Horus of ancient Egypt. Horus is where we get the word Hours. There is also Set, who represents Setan/Satan. That's why some idiots say Satan is black because, after sun-Set, there's darkness, black, evil (wild animals attacking you at night etc).

According to the Egyptians Osiris fought Set (Good versus Evil) and Set was chopped up into several pieces. The only piece 'they' couldn't find was his penis and this is represented by the various Egyptian monuments you find in ALL the major capitals of the world: Washington Memorial, Cleopatra's Needle (London) Obelisk (Paris) and there's even one in the middle of St Peter's Square in Rome - the home of Catholicism!

It all goes back to the mystery religions of Egypt and Babylon. High level masons such as Tony Blair and the Pope know the score. And if you don't believe me, look at their handshake.

Thanks Del, interesting and also very informative, although in a scholastic way (it doesn't make me want to believe any of it any the more) ;)

LOL @ Blair and The Pope, you sure they're not actually White Supremacists....?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2009
Thankfully I'm a vego so I don't have to worry but my mates love the bacon and I feel sorry for them when they can't have it.
NinaSimone
Dubai Forum User

Mar 10, 2009
NinaSimone wrote:Thankfully I'm a vego so I don't have to worry but my mates love the bacon and I feel sorry for them when they can't have it.

My favourite tune of yours is My Baby Just Cares for Beef
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 10, 2009
Del wrote:
NinaSimone wrote:Thankfully I'm a vego so I don't have to worry but my mates love the bacon and I feel sorry for them when they can't have it.

My favourite tune of yours is My Baby Just Cares for Beef

LOL, nice one !!!! And definitely not 'I loves you Porky'?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 11, 2009
Spinneys sells organic meats, rit? Any other organic reatailers out there?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 11, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Spinneys sells oraganic meats, rit? Any other organic reatailers out there?

'Organic Foods' supermarket in Dubai Mall, new one.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 11, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Spinneys sells oraganic meats, rit? Any other organic reatailers out there?

'Organic Foods' supermarket in Dubai Mall, new one.

Thanx....I'll be checkin it out soon!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 11, 2009
organic meats?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 11, 2009
Snow wrote:organic meats?

Hilarious, isn't it?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU