I Need All The Help Plz , I'm Going To Dubai For Education

Topic locked
I need all the help plz , i'm going to dubai for education May 20, 2005
hi people, my name is Bashar and i'm from egypt... isa i will go to dubai for education, i'm intending to go to AUD, MASS COMMUNICATION and i was wondering if u can all help me... know things about dubai... if i;m going to get a good job there after education... will it be well payed... will live... well there.... ****... and also if the life there is good... i need all the info u can give me ... thanks a million...
Bashar, TOASTMAN...

TOASTMAN
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 20, 2005
OK, I personally don't know why you would study in Dubai when AUB is the top school in the arab world (in the Mediterranean basin including south europe even). Hell AUC is even better than anything in Dubai... But thats your perogative.

Straigh out of school and no experience, your salary will be 99% of the time really sh!tty... But compared to Egypt you will fare better.

OK, now you made me laugh with the gay people comment. When you say you are scared, are you scared of the homos? or are you scared there are no homos? I wouldn't worry, Dubai is an Islamic city and open gayness will land you in jail. So you will not be molested when you walk down the street. ***
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: THANKS May 21, 2005
TOASTMAN wrote:...LOL... i'm scared of gays ... and about the career believe me i didnt understand a word ... and i wanted to ente mass communication in aud ,,,so why is that bad ...

LOL ur so scared that u can't even understand a word. AUD - American uni of Dubai, AUB - American uni of Beirut. *** :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 21, 2005
Why thankyou sniper, I know I am fun :lol:

I didn't say AUD sucks, I said that AUB or even AUC (the one you got in Cairo) is a million times better. AUD is too new.

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

kk May 21, 2005
hey guys it's alright, we're done with college thing i'm going ... what i want ur help is about the career for mass communication is it good, well paying jobs ....??
TOASTMAN
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 21, 2005
There is no good or bad careers by default. Its waht you make of your career that would determine that. Initial pay with no experience though would suck in Dubai.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat