Natasha Richardson Died

Topic locked
Natasha Richardson died Mar 19, 2009
How sad and tragic. What seemed like a minor head injury took her life. She was a great actress came from a legendary acting family. She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers with Liam Neeson and the rest of the family.

K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 19, 2009
who?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2009
gtmash wrote:who?

I know that you try really hard to be sarcastic and funny without much success. Along the same logic that you used when we didn't know who mulus were, "obviously you are not into Hollywood movies".

Lets take a poll in this forum and see how many people know who Natasha Richardson was.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 19, 2009
K-Dog wrote:

I know that you try really hard to be sarcastic and funny without much success. Along the same logic that you used when we didn't know who mulus were, "obviously you are not into Hollywood movies".

Lets take a poll in this forum and see how many people know who Natasha Richardson was.

It's really sad, although IMO her. mother is more widely known person.

I guess name Natasha is a little bit unusual in the UK....
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2009
Very sad. One beautiful, classy lady.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 19, 2009
She was a good actress.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2009
K-Dog wrote:

who?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2009
gtmash wrote:
K-Dog wrote:

who?

Keep trying with your one worders and one liners bud. Some day you'll be recognized as a comic.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 19, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
gtmash wrote:
K-Dog wrote:

who?

Keep trying with your one worders and one liners bud. Some day you'll be recognized as a comic.

you too. good luck.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 21, 2009
gtmash wrote:
K-Dog wrote:

who?

This wonderful lady: RIP

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 21, 2009
So sad, such a freak accident. I'll definitely get my brain scanned if I have a bad fall. Also, this and other recent examples show that people really need to wear helmets on the ski hills - both children and adults. A bit of a separate issue from this case, but relevant to some ski injuries of some friends... there needs to be a ban on drinking alcohol before skiing. Many accidents have been caused by tipsy or drunk people skiing erratically and toppling others.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat