More Fun From Bethany's Mum

Topic locked
More fun from Bethany's mum Oct 20, 2010
How sweet , a plea and a rant :drunken:

bethany's mum wrote:Loathe as I am to refer you to this site, I will do so anyway. BM needs all the friendly faces she can muster, do join! BM, misunderstood at DF LOL!
dubai-chat/skipe-t43805.html

I'm being watched, apparantly LOLx2
dubai-chat/what-wonderful-day-t43709-90.html

Check out the Rocky Horror Show, where you can read posts from a French spy who escaped Dubai, lives in Florida and does something in submarines, a grandad who is complaining of his ring turning yellow, a lercherous old git, a miserable git, a taxi driver who gets out of bed the wrong side most mornings, an Iranian woman who stamps her feet a lot and her lover who supports Man Utd. Oh and I nearly forgot, someone who claims he writes for the International press and says BM is a fat northern bird. Must go I'm off to Weight Watchers.

I guess all we can say is thanks for the plug

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: More fun from Bethany's mum Oct 20, 2010
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks DD! you made my day!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

It's my pleasure DDS, I knew you would be following me! I particularly made an attempt to get everyone in who I would get a reaction from. Didn't I do well? LOL
Bethsmum

Re: More Fun From Bethany's Mum Oct 20, 2010
oh btw, who is my lover???
Tico????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

See MCL, you got demoted!!!

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:It's my pleasure DDS, I knew you would be following me! I particularly made an attempt to get everyone in who I would get a reaction from. Didn't I do well? LOL

:lol: :lol: yea rriiiighhhhtttt!!!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Yes Mel, your lover, all that group hug malarki is not up BM's street. Yuk.
How has MCL been demoted? Not in my book, he well deserves a mention. I'm sure anyone that didn't will be disappointed! I would be. Mind you I did rattle it off before breakfast, so my apologies to anyone I missed. I'm poised for the come back, you must admit, it's all rather more exciting when everyone's having a crack at BM. :bounce:
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:How sweet , a plea and a rant :drunken:

bethany's mum wrote:Loathe as I am to refer you to this site, I will do so anyway. BM needs all the friendly faces she can muster, do join! BM, misunderstood at DF LOL!
dubai-chat/skipe-t43805.html

Check out the Rocky Horror Show, where you can read posts from a French spy who escaped Dubai, lives in Florida and does something in submarines, a grandad who is complaining of his ring turning yellow, a lercherous old git, a miserable git, a taxi driver who gets out of bed the wrong side most mornings, an Iranian woman who stamps her feet a lot and her lover who supports Man Utd. Oh and I nearly forgot, someone who claims he writes for the International press and says BM is a fat northern bird. Must go I'm off to Weight Watchers.

I guess all we can say is thanks for the plug

Clearly I've been left out. :( Oh well.

DDS, those links you provided - they belong to DF, at least that's where they take me......
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora, those are the links that she posted in THEIR forum to enlighten the whole JBR club! :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Bora, those are the links that she posted in THEIR forum to enlighten the whole JBR club! :lol:

where is "their"?? jbrcommunity forum??

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
melika969 wrote:Bora, those are the links that she posted in THEIR forum to enlighten the whole JBR club! :lol:

OK, got it........
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jeez bores you having a slow day today arn't you
desertdudeshj

You mean she posted that nonsense on the Concrete Jungle chat site, well, well Big Mama really has nothing to do with her time, I had to laugh about the refence to Tico, having met up with both of you on deifferent occasions it would be a most unlikely liaison.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:Jeez bores you having a slow day today arn't you

Yup.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Just in case anybody else was having a slow day

http://www.jbrcommunity.com/viewtopic.p ... 3&start=15

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm --

sage & onion wrote:

You mean she posted that nonsense on the Concrete Jungle chat site, well, well Big Mama really has nothing to do with her time, I had to laugh about the refence to Tico, having met up with both of you on deifferent occasions it would be a most unlikely liaison.

Yeah that place is the boonies, can't blame mumsy for wanting to be here.
desertdudeshj

sage & onion wrote:

Now I'm curious!!! I've met Mel, but not Tico. Can we do a get together next time he's in Dubai?? BBQ at Sagey's????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Now I'm curious!!! I've met Mel, but not Tico. Can we do a get together next time he's in Dubai?? BBQ at Sagey's????

You would be more than welcome, I will have to find out if and when Tico intends to visit again as he lives near Manchester.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oh Bora,don't feel left out! I did it on purpose! I feel we are making progress and I did not want to rock the boat :D You may notice I left a few people out. I only included those who I thought would take the horrors :bounce: Like my mate DDS. When you read what I posted I haven't actually said anything that hasn't been said before (well maybe the Mel and lover bit, but they are a bit sickly sweet for BM who doesn't have a heart), ie a grandad who's complaining of his ring turning yellow LOL or the spy thingy, all his own words. MCL a miserable git, a play on words. Oh well back to the drawing board BM.
Sagey, Tico lives in Manchester??? wow, he wites just like a Manc when I think about it, yes, I can see that now, definately Salford.
Bethsmum

jbr community is a forum for the insular type that thinks there is nothing more to dubai than JBR. Its a ghost forum and was never really frequented by anyone other than those that were interested in their service fee's. Even then not one of them achieved anything apart from posting the same thing over and over and over and over again and again and again. Even BM only spends an average of 4 weeks a year in Dubai, it hardly qualifies her really to make observations about living the expat life in dubai and has about as much knowledge about dubai as the average holiday maker. BM wasn't that popular a poster on that forum as it happens, i wonder why ?? :lol:

I very much doubt that the likes of BM will be singing Dubai's praises when she find out along with all the other residents of JBR, find out their sinking fund has disappeared and their service's charges go into orbit when they are all reminded they have underpaid their fee's for the last 4 years. That coupled with the 70% fall in value of the concrete jungle will see JBR labelled as the Marina Ghetto.
arniegang

OOOhhh Arnie, am I to reveal here that you are the fourth amigo? Why, you tell me you were a frequent poster on JBRcommunity although you never did reveal your username. Why so? Are you ashamed of what you posted or what? Why are you slagging of JBR? Did you rent there but had to leave? Did you never live there but just posted anyway? Only frequented by people interested in their service charges? That'll be you then.
BM is proud of her time on JBRcommunity. You aren't so, obviously.

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm --

melika969 wrote:oh btw, who is my lover???

Bethsmum wrote:It's my pleasure DDS, I knew you would be following me! I particularly made an attempt to get everyone in who I would get a reaction from. Didn't I do well? LOL

Mel, I'm going to be gentle with you here. Are you insinuating by the 'yea right' that BM didn't realise her post would be reposted here?
Can I point out my bit in the original post where I said BM was being watched LOL. This is a hint as big as a dustbin lid that I knew this would happen.

Oh dear..........

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 pm --

sage & onion wrote:

Sagey, sagey, sagey (as BM would say to her horse) why the long face? There really is no need to appear as dull as dish water when you can get help. Make an appointment and go along to your doctor and get some HRT. This really will help you recover your sense of fun. And when you're feeling particularly dull, double up on the dose.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:OOOhhh Arnie, am I to reveal here that you are the fourth amigo? Why, you tell me you were a frequent poster on JBRcommunity although you never did reveal your username. Why so? Are you ashamed of what you posted or what? Why are you slagging of JBR? Did you rent there but had to leave? Did you never live there but just posted anyway? Only frequented by people interested in their service charges? That'll be you then.

I posted on there whilst it was relevant to me because .........

a/ to confirm the best thing i ever did was to sale my 1 bedder at JBR in 2006 at a huge profit i may add :lol:

b/ I stopped posting because it was so repeatative and very very boring.

Doesn't It just eat you up that i wont tell you what my user id was/is. It must be so frustrating BM, that i know who you are and you dont know who i am ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

and ..... not thats its any of your business i kept the appartment i wanted to live in and that was an emaar dev in the Marina Phase 2. I sold that mid 2008 8).
arniegang

Bethsmum wrote:
melika969 wrote:oh btw, who is my lover???

Mel, I'm going to be gentle with you here. Are you insinuating by the 'yea right' that BM didn't realise her post would be reposted here?
Can I point out my bit in the original post where I said BM was being watched LOL. This is a hint as big as a dustbin lid that I knew this would happen.

Oh dear..........

LOL! Oh DEAR!
It was not a big hint, It was just an introcutory to the link that you posted immediately afer:

As in that page DD revelaed ur posts in JBR for the first time!

I m sure the only reason you posted that on JBR was to bring some more of JBR club to DF! as you pathetically need them now! :lol: :lol: based on what u said:"BM needs all the friendly faces..." :lol: :lol:

now BUB-BYE!!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Interestingly, BM hasn't it occured to you that you are as unpopular and concending on here as you were/are on JBR ?

Where next ??

Try expatwoman.com BM, or have you allienated everyone there too ? :lol: :lol:
arniegang

arniegang wrote:Interestingly, BM hasn't it occured to you that you are as unpopular and concending on here as you were/are on JBR ?

Where next ??

Try expatwoman.com BM, or have you allienated everyone there too ? :lol: :lol:

Arnie, I'm enjoying it too much to leave, look we're on page 2 already :D

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm --

Sorry Mel, It wasn't the first time DDS had revealed my posts, it was the second, you must have missed the first!

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm --

arniegang wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:OOOhhh Arnie, am I to reveal here that you are the fourth amigo? Why, you tell me you were a frequent poster on JBRcommunity although you never did reveal your username. Why so? Are you ashamed of what you posted or what? Why are you slagging of JBR? Did you rent there but had to leave? Did you never live there but just posted anyway? Only frequented by people interested in their service charges? That'll be you then.

I posted on there whilst it was relevant to me because .........

a/ to confirm the best thing i ever did was to sale my 1 bedder at JBR in 2006 at a huge profit i may add :lol:

b/ I stopped posting because it was so repeatative and very very boring.

Doesn't It just eat you up that i wont tell you what my user id was/is. It must be so frustrating BM, that i know who you are and you dont know who i am ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

and ..... not thats its any of your business i kept the appartment i wanted to live in and that was an emaar dev in the Marina Phase 2. I sold that mid 2008 8).

Well it took me to bring you out of the woodwork didn't it, cause you certainly weren't going to come clean yourself were you??? No I don't find it particularly frustrating to not know you're username. I think you forget we have someone in common, and he did once refer to you 'as someone I used to talk to' in an email. Becareful what you wish for Arnie, I may know a little more than you think :wink:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Sorry Mel, It wasn't the first time DDS had revealed my posts, it was the second, you must have missed the first!

yeaa like that s the point!!! first or second time! :lol: :lol:

The point is you didnt know it will be reposted here, your hint was just for the link u posted immediately after!! you even posted the link of that thread on the page that DD posted that comment of u!
:lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

desertdudeshj wrote:Just in case anybody else was having a slow day

http://www.jbrcommunity.com/viewtopic.p ... 3&start=15

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm --

sage & onion wrote:

Yeah that place is the boonies, can't blame mumsy for wanting to be here.

DDS I worry about you, you really need to get a grip of following me aroung the internet like a love sick puppy dog. I'm too old for you, can't you find someone your own age?

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 pm --

melika969 wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Sorry Mel, It wasn't the first time DDS had revealed my posts, it was the second, you must have missed the first!

yeaa like that s the point!!! first or second time! :lol: :lol:

The point is you didnt know it will be reposted here, your hint was just for the link u posted immediately after!! you even posted the link of that thread on the page that DD posted that comment of u!
:lol: :lol:

Eh? LOL :drunken:
Bethsmum

What can I say I gotta thing for wrinkly old wind bags ! ;)

desertdudeshj

bethany's mum wrote:Check out the Rocky Horror Show, where you can read posts from a French spy who escaped Dubai, lives in Florida and does something in submarines, a grandad who is complaining of his ring turning yellow, a lercherous old git, a miserable git, a taxi driver who gets out of bed the wrong side most mornings, an Iranian woman who stamps her feet a lot and her lover who supports Man Utd. Oh and I nearly forgot, someone who claims he writes for the International press and says BM is a fat northern bird. Must go I'm off to Weight Watchers.

:lol: :lol: Hilarioussssss. Sums up more that just DF it sums up Dubai too!!! :lol: :lol:

Well BM, I'm sorry to hear that the Jumeirah Jane community (read jbrcomm.com) went kaput. I guess post the recession they weren't too many left eh?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

ohhh, so MCL are you suggesting that you actually know abt couple of Iranian women in Dubai who stamp their feet alot and have MU fan lovers???
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:ohhh, so MCL are you suggesting that you actually know abt couple of Iranian women in Dubai who stamp their feet alot and have MU fan lovers???

metaphorically speaking habibi!!
I'll elaborate, The women are generally exotic (read Persian) and the men are usually beer guzzling hairy morons who think talking bout Man U and C.Ronalso-so would actually impress women (read ManU football lovers)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Not a couple of Iranian women Mel, only you, you are special LOL

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:What can I say I gotta thing for wrinkly old wind bags ! ;)

I knew it DDS! you can't fool BM!
While you were on searching me out on JBR, did you see my references to a Land Rover? Pre defender at that?
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it DDS, I've been waiting. Right up your street that! (in a good way)
Bethsmum

Misery Called Life wrote:
melika969 wrote:ohhh, so MCL are you suggesting that you actually know abt couple of Iranian women in Dubai who stamp their feet alot and have MU fan lovers???

metaphorically speaking habibi!!
I'll elaborate, The women are generally exotic (read Persian) and the men are usually beer guzzling hairy morons who think talking bout Man U and C.Ronalso-so would actually impress women (read ManU football lovers)

that s what I call hard effort to justify a "summary"!

Bethsmum wrote:Not a couple of Iranian women Mel, only you, you are special LOL

oh dear! but i m not in Dubai! so it can not be a summary of Dubai! :roll:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Misery Called Life wrote:
bethany's mum wrote:Check out the Rocky Horror Show, where you can read posts from a French spy who escaped Dubai, lives in Florida and does something in submarines, a grandad who is complaining of his ring turning yellow, a lercherous old git, a miserable git, a taxi driver who gets out of bed the wrong side most mornings, an Iranian woman who stamps her feet a lot and her lover who supports Man Utd. Oh and I nearly forgot, someone who claims he writes for the International press and says BM is a fat northern bird. Must go I'm off to Weight Watchers.

:lol: :lol: Hilarioussssss. Sums up more that just DF it sums up Dubai too!!! :lol: :lol:

Well BM, I'm sorry to hear that the Jumeirah Jane community (read jbrcomm.com) went kaput. I guess post the recession they weren't too many left eh?

Ahh MCL if only that was true! I'm afraid the site went t*ts up when the owner forgot to pay his internet thingy charges. It was disappointing but what the hell? I'm having so much fun with my new friends here that I have to remind myself to check it out occasionally, makes it all the more fun when I know I'm being tracked by Mr DDS. Oh the joy, a young admirer at my age, what more could I want?

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:31 pm --

Mel, I'm afraid we are losing something in translation, as once again I have not got a clue what you are on about. What has being in Dubai got to do with the price of fish? You said a couple of Iranian women stamping their feet, I corrected you as in my post I only refer to one. You. You see, you really are special :D
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat