Middle East Like A Fertile Rain

Middle East like a fertile rain Feb 11, 2023
The Middle East is located in a desert region, but acts as a fertile rain to the rest of the world.
Whenever we see some disaster and people in need the first and fastest to deliver relief is always the Middle East (UAE, KSA, QATAR etc.)

I am so proud and happy that I live in this part of the world, and I wish to succeed in it, as well as my kids and descendants inshallah. I want to see them all successful and rich and fast in helping others. Amin.
We can learn a lot from Arabs indeed.

Arabs are sometimes closed to themselves and rather help their own people than foreigners, but then when they are urgently needed they are the first aid and relief. And I respect that and can't be angry on them for not helping every individual personally.

How I wish that I could go to Syria and Turkey to save at least one child or one person from under the ruins and bring it back to the safety and life. May Allah help them all, and may Allah s.w.t. reward all rescue teams for selfless efforts and acts.

How many children will stay orphans again and again. I can feel sorrow for them as I grow up without parents. And even if they were alive my life was hard without them. And even that I grow up with grandparents still I felt pain of not having a proper family.
When you grow up without parents you feel pain in your heart and emptiness every time your best friend gets attention from her/his mom. Every hug of other parent to their children hurts your feelings and you fight to do not show pain to others. You are not jealous nor envy, it is just that you feel empty and ashamed of showing any sign of weakness. Your growth is a constant fight with feelings.
Going to school to receive your own certificate and being the only child alongside adult parents, in behalf of their children, makes you vulnerable. Makes you want to be the last mentioned and last served. But then you have to go trough torture of laudation for your success and effort and you feel hurt that nobody was there in your behalf and so lonely while people cheer for you.
But life turns against you from that moment on, as parents always takes you as an example to their own kids when they do not study well. And that brings hatred. Children hates you for the reason that their parents compares you to them and makes you pay for their troubles by bullying, harassing, beating (fighting) and flocking against you.

Orphan children are usually lonely and they turn to books and imaginary world. Or now to the virtual world as well. So please when you send help and relief send books as well, send devices that you do not need longer.
Until the age of nine I read all fairytales books available in school library. Then I red literature for my age, then for higher grades until I did not have anything else to read from school library.
Then I discovered religious books and by age of twelve I knew shariah rules and beliefs.

Knowing more did not bring any more love into my life, but it brought me understanding of life, easiness, hope and maybe some wisdom.
And during the war I red from town's library and enjoyed all kinds of imaginary lives while the real world was a disaster and chaos.
Orphaned kids are fragile souls, they do not understand that is not their fault to be orphans, they just feel ashamed of their own feelings. And if any time they show any weakness they will soon learn from the peers that they will be attacked where it hurts. So they hide everything as a self-protection. They build walls and do not trust people. And you can't pretend to them as they read people thoroughly and they know your attention and the level of sincerity.
Demolished house will be rebuilt, or person will move and never return back. But broken soul is fragile forever.
And adults think only that if they give food, shelter and clothes that they fulfilled their duties.

But what to give for a soul? How to heal the broken soul? How about adopting children and give them feeling of belonging, safety and peace?

How about Global Peace Forever? At least stop wars as natural disasters are already enough :(

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat