MESSAGE FOR IAN

Topic locked
Aug 30, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Alina,
You are a real character here, and it is time for you to go away. Can someone lock her out of this forum??????????? Rediculous addition of the group, and don't understand. As Chocs says, "Why, why, why"????

I concur completely

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
You are a real character here, and it is time for you to go away. Can someone lock her out of this forum??????????? Rediculous addition of the group, and don't understand. As Chocs says, "Why, why, why"????

dubai girl can you plz go back n re-read my post and tell me who started all this shit.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:

dubai girl can you plz go back n re-read my post and tell me who started all this shit.

Why the abusive language?????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006

What is this now Alina, its time to stop this nonsense, this is not the forum to be expressing yourself in this way. I suggest you return to the playground where you belong.

i suggest you return to god n ask for a life.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
tierd of you mother fuckers tryin to get ppl outta the forums..

everybody can say watever they feel like in here .. its freedom speech practiced to its fullest.... those who dont like it gotta leave ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Aug 30, 2006
Alina,
I do not have to go back and re-read anything. I am a fairly new member here, and it is obvious the way you affect people here, and either you need to go with the flow, understand what people are trying to say, be as respectful and pleasant as possible, speak your peace, and get along. We are all here to help each other, be supportive, live the Dubai experiences, and get to know each other. I do not understand the descention that is caused here, but I see it clearly. If you have something to contribute, great but if you can't say something nice and are constantly picking fights then it would be best to keep those things to yourself. My mom always said, "if you can't say something nice, then don't say it at all". We have to treat people the way we would like to be treated. Clear as a bell!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 30, 2006
Jamal wrote:tierd of you mother fuckers tryin to get ppl outta the forums..

everybody can say watever they feel like in here .. its freedom speech practiced to its fullest.... those who dont like it gotta leave ..

yes thats the way.... and as i said it earlier, u don't like it... it's your problem not mine
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
I do not have to go back and re-read anything. I am a fairly new member here, and it is obvious the way you affect people here, and either you need to go with the flow, understand what people are trying to say, be as respectful and pleasant as possible, speak your peace, and get along. We are all here to help each other, be supportive, live the Dubai experiences, and get to know each other. I do not understand the descention that is caused here, but I see it clearly. If you have something to contribute, great but if you can't say something nice and are constantly picking fights then it would be best to keep those things to yourself. My mom always said, "if you can't say something nice, then don't say it at all". We have to treat people the way we would like to be treated. Clear as a bell!

its all said really well... but i say again, go back n re-read my posts.... and tell me who the hell started all this? why am i always being targeted?I AM BEING UNNECESSARILY VICTIMISED

DF needs some action so df members have choosen me for that... to entertain themselves
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006

Jamal, Butt out you crazy MOFO! In case you didn't realise this is turning into a B*tch fight, so back off bud, unless you wanna be B8tch slapped from here till tomorrow, although that's probably one of your fantasies isn't it?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:

Jamal, Butt out you crazy MOFO! In case you didn't realise this is turning into a B*tch fight, so back off bud, unless you wanna be B8tch slapped from here till tomorrow, although that's probably one of your fantasies isn't it?

Wow, Chocs,

Remind me not to upset you :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
This is hilarious... Keep it up peeps!

Alina I changed my mind, I am glad you're here. I never say no when given a chance to explore the twisted and disturbed mind of a teenager. Kinda reminds me of the semester I took a Psychology elective at univ. It was Psychology of the young adult. This very topic kinda reminded me about some of the topics which were discussed in class... :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 30, 2006
S&O, Don't worry Jamal, is a mad homeboy who's down with the Wu-Tang, bling bling ting - ai!

He knows it's in jest, but he loves it!

Don't ya homey!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
What's a Wu-Tang, bling bling ting - ai!???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
Er ever heard of the act, The Wu-Tang Clan? Bling bling is rapper speak for diamonds, gold, big jewellery, think P Diddy. Or Ice as they also like to call it.

You should check out the online urban dictionary, it's hilarious.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Er ever heard of the act, The Wu-Tang Clan? Bling bling is rapper speak for diamonds, gold, big jewellery, think P Diddy. Or Ice as they also like to call it.

You should check out the online urban dictionary, it's hilarious.

Thanks for the tip Chocs, looks like you been doing a good bit of checking, your getting to sound like a Harlam Gangster :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
:roll:
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
so IAN you finally coming to aus?
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
Just curious, if it is a message for Ian, why not PM him? Why post it here :?:
zam

Aug 30, 2006
zam wrote:Just curious, if it is a message for Ian, why not PM him? Why post it here :?:

Because she is an attention seeking whore, that is why.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:so IAN you finally coming to aus?

What do you mean finally? I am more Australian then you will ever be.
^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
zam wrote:Just curious, if it is a message for Ian, why not PM him? Why post it here :?:

nah.. i want everyone to see what i said to him....

it happened to me before, i did pm this person but then he comes back in dF and said i said this and that
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:

nah.. i want everyoen to see what i said to him....

Because you are seeking attention.

it happened to me before, i did pm this person but then he comes back in dF and said i said this and that

Not this little black duck.
^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

i am an attention seeker? u go anywhere in DF, ppl talk about me... so i guess i am wining and you are giving me what i want
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

i am an attention seeker? u go anywhere in DF, ppl talk about me... so i guess i am wining and you are giving me what i want

Winning? Winning what?

It's not a competition.
^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
oh i thought it was
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:oh i thought it was

:shock:

You honestly thought that?

Did you think there was a prize? a payoff? a reward? a free gift?

^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
alina_4u wrote:oh i thought it was

You honestly thought that?

Did you think there was a prize? a payoff? a reward? a free gift?

nah i thought there was IAN :P
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
ok I got lost somewhere....there is really an Ian...and he said he is taken already, so whats the point again?
zam

Aug 30, 2006
Clearly no prizes for you then in spelling class. And yes you do 'whine' alot, your 'whining' is getting very tedious.

S&O, Moi? A gangster? Nah, and of late Brooklyn is the place to be or to have come from, unless you're Sean Paul in which case Jamaica is down wit it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Sorry Chocs,

I was only jesting, seems I am also behind the times as to where it currently "Happens", getting old you see :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat