Marina Walk - Quick Question

Topic locked
Marina Walk - Quick question Sep 10, 2008
Could you please click on the map link below and tell me if Marina Walk is near the red or blue arrow? Thanks!

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... na3wm4.jpg (Click on the map to enlarge it)

Sean2008
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 11, 2008
Marina walk is the blue arrow. The red arrow is Marina promenade. Marina walk is where all the shops, restaurants and coffee shops are. Marina promenade is very new and I think is aimed to be modelled in the same way but does not yet have all the facilities.
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 11, 2008
Thank you XPClone. Which building do you suggest I rent at if I want to be within a walking distance from Marina walk? I mostly see villas near it on the map. My budget for a studio is 90,000 AED.

XPClone wrote:Marina walk is the blue arrow. The red arrow is Marina promenade. Marina walk is where all the shops, restaurants and coffee shops are. Marina promenade is very new and I think is aimed to be modelled in the same way but does not yet have all the facilities.
Sean2008
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 11, 2008
Good question! Marina Heights is near by I think. Apart from that its difficult to say as there are so many being built.

When it is finished you should be able to walk all around it.
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2008
for 90K you won't be able to find a studio any longer, they are now in the 100-110K range, or from what i've been seeing.

good luck
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 15, 2008
FYI - 120K got me a relatively large 1 bedroom with sea-view balcony within walking distance of the Marina Walk, this was about 2.5 months ago.

Having a Spinneys just around the corner is very handy.

So 90K for a studio might be possible. Good luck with your search.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Sep 15, 2008
Captain Australia wrote:FYI - 120K got me a relatively large 1 bedroom with sea-view balcony within walking distance of the Marina Walk, this was about 2.5 months ago.

Having a Spinneys just around the corner is very handy.

So 90K for a studio might be possible. Good luck with your search.

2 1/2 months is a long time in this market.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat