Mac's Wedding Invitation

Topic locked
May 16, 2007
MAC wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
MAC wrote:
^ian^ wrote:Count me in.

I(m)an.

thank. you need come up wid good prayer please include DF in prayer as it need many.

Ok... here it goes...

DEAR GOD!

That's it... hope you like it!

I(m)an

i think you need different one.

i think wont work. i said "dear god don't let choco loose cause freza i prefer' and look what happened :shock:

this is what happens. Did you think you would do better picking one out of the phonebook?

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 16, 2007
new invite.

Gtmash = he drive bride and groom. please bring gud desert tires.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 16, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
MAC wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
MAC wrote:
^ian^ wrote:Count me in.

I(m)an.

thank. you need come up wid good prayer please include DF in prayer as it need many.

Ok... here it goes...

DEAR GOD!

That's it... hope you like it!

I(m)an

i think you need different one.

i think wont work. i said "dear god don't let choco loose cause freza i prefer' and look what happened :shock:

this is what happens. Did you think you would do better picking one out of the phonebook?

phone book = backup system. wait for after wedding night (learned from married villagers).
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 16, 2007
Congratulation MAC for getting married wid my X-aunty friend (choco).

Freza darling :

I am sorry but i have to refuse u because "Ian" told me that u were slept wid sage & Onion :lol:

PS" Invite Concord and all of his dogs "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2007
HP wrote:Congratulation MAC for getting married wid my X-aunty friend (choco).

you mean she = old :shock: :shock: i thought she = 21 :shock:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 16, 2007
oh HP you dirty dog! Stop inventing things to escape the marriage, it's our destiny, you can't go against it.

I've heard that you cruise for guys in the carrefour parking lot, after hours, but I'm sure it's all rumours!
freza
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2007
freza wrote:oh HP you dirty dog! Stop inventing things to escape the marriage, it's our destiny, you can't go against it.

I've heard that you cruise for guys in the carrefour parking lot, after hours, but I'm sure it's all rumours!

i thought dirty dog = concord :shock: wedding eximent get me confuse now :oops: :oops:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 16, 2007
im in.... congrats mac!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2007
retards
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2007
hater
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2007
HP wrote:Congratulation MAC for getting married wid my X-aunty friend (choco).

Freza darling :

I am sorry but i have to refuse u because "Ian" told me that u were slept wid sage & Onion :lol:

PS" Invite Concord and all of his dogs "

And I thought this was supposed to be a secret :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 17, 2007
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thread killed. bound to happen sooner or later.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2007
so does that mean the wedding is killed too? :(
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 17, 2007
no way, what bout the ammunation i have ordered, was about to try my new guns, u better not call it off :evil:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 17, 2007
And I've been working hard on my tribute to the bride and groom...........as well as buying a new frock for the reception............and shoes.......................and a handbag.. :evil:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 17, 2007
and...and...and i've been getting other stuff prepared for the big day :x
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 17, 2007
relax people, relax, the wedding, or a wedding will still take place.

except that apparently there's some confusion as to who is marrying whom because MAC keeps PM'ing me about the honeymoon.

His latest PM:

"freezza, i only hav 10 goat, 5 kill for guests for bancuet and other 5 sell for refrigeator and washer machin. honeymoon yes I bring much honey from my beefarm, ful moon inshallah cuz i cant see well @ nite. wedding nite we cud spend @ my uncle's cuzin nephew neighbur sister in law auntie's house, he has converted room wid balcony in ajman. no money 4 trip but no need"

MAC you're pming the wrong gal, get your act together! :evil:
freza
Dubai chat master

May 17, 2007
freza wrote:relax people, relax, the wedding, or a wedding will still take place.

except that apparently there's some confusion as to who is marrying whom because MAC keeps PM'ing me about the honeymoon.

His latest PM:

"freezza, i only hav 10 goat, 5 kill for guests for bancuet and other 5 sell for refrigeator and washer machin. honeymoon yes I bring much honey from my beefarm, ful moon inshallah cuz i cant see well @ nite. wedding nite we cud spend @ my uncle's cuzin nephew neighbur sister in law auntie's house, he has converted room wid balcony in ajman. no money 4 trip but no need"

MAC you're pming the wrong gal, get your act together! :evil:

:oops: :oops: :oops: pushed wrong button.

my massage to fressa wuz ment to be

"dearest freza i only marry choco cuz she is looser of poll but you is who i prefer. anyway she have money and I will get half after quick divorse so we can elope. tell HP you going on bidness trip. no need for washing machine that's what wife is for. 2007 model shud be good".
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2007
<<---- ^ starts to warm up to this idea! :idea:
freza
Dubai chat master

May 17, 2007
:oops:

now mac need help

anyone wid mistress experience
wid divorce experience
wid wife swaping experience
wid polygamy experience
wid cheating experienc

please give mac advice.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2007
MAC wrote::oops:

now mac need help

anyone wid mistress experience
wid divorce experience
wid wife swaping experience
wid polygamy experience
wid cheating experienc

please give mac advice.

Choco must be experience in lot of things and she can teach u how to do the certain things in best way :P

I have experience in all these fields except divorce . The best thing is that u shuld tell Choco to stop wearing skirts and showing her skin to attract indian labour in dubai.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 17, 2007
Bushra , freza , asc_26 and others tina mina are not attractive (source :someone from forum).

It means that HP will remain alone through the second quarter of this year :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 17, 2007
:crybaby:
I might be an ugly duckling :toothy5: and a "pathetic little cow" (gosh I love that quote!) but I have a heart of gold, am warm and friendly and I have the sweetest personality ever! And I'm also very modest.
freza
Dubai chat master

May 17, 2007
In real world , i have been searching for wife for last 2 year , but i had no success so far . How easy it is to find a GF because for GF , we dont have requirements as long as she can warm our bed but for wife ......she must have more capabilities than warming the bed :lol: I hope Choco understand it for MAC.

Girls talk so sweet and nice but when they display the picture on either window live messanger or MSN 7.5 , the first thing i do is "oh damn not her".

I am thinking that i shuld go back to Islamabad , Pakistan and spend few months there and try to find out someone :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 17, 2007
HP wrote:I am thinking that i shuld go back to Islamabad , Pakistan and spend few months there and try to find out someone :oops:

If that fails try finding Osama.
Salik
Dubai Forums Member

May 17, 2007
Salik wrote:
HP wrote:I am thinking that i shuld go back to Islamabad , Pakistan and spend few months there and try to find out someone :oops:

If that fails try finding Osama.

I would luv to find osama and more than love to handle him to USA .But USA have to make deal. They have to give Jennifer Lopez to me.
Jennifer Lopez for Osma bin laden :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 17, 2007
hey i can bring the sound system and belly dancer .... we dont charge much !!! we will give you some discount !!!! heheheheheheheeheh what do u think mac ?
majorpain2007
Dubai Forums Member

May 17, 2007
majorpain2007 wrote:hey i can bring the sound system and belly dancer .... we dont charge much !!! we will give you some discount !!!! heheheheheheheeheh what do u think mac ?

bring system. bushra will dance. the crowd want see those things bounce.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2007
majorpain2007 wrote:hey i can bring the sound system and belly dancer .... we dont charge much !!! we will give you some discount !!!! heheheheheheheeheh what do u think mac ?

but wait you are new. so there is cover charge for you.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2007
hehehehe dude im not new .. i starded posting since 2005 some guys still remember me some dont and some would not want to remember me ( hehehehe ) (i think your bride to be is one of them ) ( Choc peace babe ... im a changed man !! now !! )

i just forgot my password thats why i signed up again

but anyway im cool with the cover charge hehehehe ill discount it from my system charges heheheheheheh ( and maybe ill bring a alil something something for the groom ) (you know what im sayin bro !! <wink> ) (ill give you a clue = 36- 25 -35 yes she can a rock a mean microphone !!! dig me boy ?
majorpain2007
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat