says another dope ;)

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 08, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:
rudeboy wrote:what guarantee is that?

big reputable company/brand won't make a fool of themselves by lying to their customers. moreover 3M is not known only for window tint but a lot more state-of-the-art and techie products. they provide real demo. they have all the technology, and that's what we (or i) believe.

second, they give a certificate of warranty for 5 years. total replacement if any damage such as bubbles, color change, etc.

ps: i'm not in any way related to 3M, but happen to be their customer.

so if i spend i dont know 300dhs on the tints and get a guarantee (wow big deal) and i decide to sell the car down 2 years. well i guess i can always take the tints of my previous car and put it on my new car :D cos i still got 3 years guarantee :D

sorry mate there is no special nano technology involved in it. EVERYTHING is made in China as we know it. it is the oldest marketting gimick so that ppl can spend money, but u dont know that u can get the same quality and cheaper films from your irani boys :D

oh yeh i spent 80dhs on my tints, had them for 2 years without any guarantee and there are no bubbles or scratches whatsoever.

u want a pic?

It is of course your own choice, some of us prefer to do the correct thing with guaranteed products, I bet you also have a whole host of Chinese DVD's as well.

i spent 80dhs on my tints. had it for 4 years now and since then havent had a problem with scratches or bubbles till now. my tints doesnt have guarantee and since then i havent changed it.

now u tell me what is the difference betwen ur tints and mine apart from the fact you paid alot and you got a guarantee?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

big reputable company/brand won't make a fool of themselves by lying to their customers. moreover 3M is not known only for window tint but a lot more state-of-the-art and techie products. they provide real demo. they have all the technology, and that's what we (or i) believe.

second, they give a certificate of warranty for 5 years. total replacement if any damage such as bubbles, color change, etc.

so if i spend i dont know 300dhs on the tints and get a guarantee (wow big deal) and i decide to sell the car down 2 years. well i guess i can always take the tints of my previous car and put it on my new car :D cos i still got 3 years guarantee :D

sorry mate there is no special nano technology involved in it. EVERYTHING is made in China as we know it. it is the oldest marketting gimick so that ppl can spend money, but u dont know that u can get the same quality and cheaper films from your irani boys :D

oh yeh i spent 80dhs on my tints, had them for 2 years without any guarantee and there are no bubbles or scratches whatsoever.

u want a pic?

It is of course your own choice, some of us prefer to do the correct thing with guaranteed products, I bet you also have a whole host of Chinese DVD's as well.

i spent 80dhs on my tints. had it for 4 years now and since then havent had a problem with scratches or bubbles till now. my tints doesnt have guarantee and since then i havent changed it.

now u tell me what is the difference betwen ur tints and mine apart from the fact you paid alot and you got a guarantee?

Yours is probably way darker and more than the legal 30%, and hey in the end of the day if the police question me at least I have the correct documentation.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

u want a pic?

Yours is probably way darker and more than the legal 30%, and hey in the end of the day if the police question me at least I have the correct documentation.

it aint dark, in fact its light. correct documentation. thats all good but how exactly they going to find out it is 30%? come on. it is a bloody marketting stunt. they get you to spend 200dhs on a tint, give you guarantee of 5 years and they assure you it is 30%. but why not spend 80dhs and save 120dhs. sorry i am not convinced with expensive tints.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 10, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

u want a pic?

it aint dark, in fact its light. correct documentation. thats all good but how exactly they going to find out it is 30%? come on. it is a bloody marketting stunt. they get you to spend 200dhs on a tint, give you guarantee of 5 years and they assure you it is 30%. but why not spend 80dhs and save 120dhs. sorry i am not convinced with expensive tints.

It was much more than 200 and also has other properties for filtering the harmful stuff.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 10, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

u want a pic?

It was much more than 200 and also has other properties for filtering the harmful stuff.

dont tell me it protects you from cancer and swine flu :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2009
Much more than that, lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat