Let This Be A Lesson To Us All - Update

Topic locked
Apr 30, 2009
:happy1: nice view

portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 30, 2009
UAE kid is absolutely right.

Speedy, you can also post "open message to me" (It's a new craze here) or make a complaint to the League of Sexual Minorities.

Why do you need to unleash your dog on me each time to kill one more very informative thread?

Have a respect to the other DF members.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 30, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Rob,
Are you a bot-program which generates a senceless set of sentences in every post to have better count for further resale to spammers?

lol ha ha :lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2009
Once again a thread takes another turn.

The good thing that came of out this situation is that another drunk is off the roads!! Hopefully he doesn't have a memory lapse, head out to the pub, toss a few down and get back behind the wheel.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 30, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:The good thing that came of out this situation is that another drunk is off the roads!!

I just wonder why the driving ban will be for 3 months only. In my counrty it would be for 2 years.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 30, 2009
Red Chief wrote:UAE kid is absolutely right.

Speedy, you can also post "open message to me" (It's a new craze here) or make a complaint to the League of Sexual Minorities.

Why do you need to unleash your dog on me each time to kill one more very informative thread?

Have a respect to the other DF members.

That's not very clever of you, in fact it's downright stupid of you to attack me one more time when:

1) I didn't address you

and more importantly,

2) It was you and Robby that destroyed this thread.

Am I correct?

Thanks, I know.

Listen to me, EVERY TIME you make a personal comment about me, my nationality, my intelligence, my beliefs, my sexuality (a favourite of yours...quite worrying), etc. in any forum here I WILL attack you on the forum. I will not PM you. If other users of the forums get fed up with it let them tell a moderator, but we will check each time who starts with the personal comments, ..OK? As I have said before, your memory is short, but threads are stored here.

;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:If other users of the forums get fed up with it let them tell a moderator

Isn't it a bit self-centred that you want to fight your war, ignoring others being 'fed up with it'?
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:
Speedhump wrote:If other users of the forums get fed up with it let them tell a moderator

Isn't it a bit self-centred that you want to fight your war, ignoring others being 'fed up with it'?

well you have also responded publicly to bad comments made about you on these forums.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:

well you have also responded publicly to bad comments made about you on these forums.

Once?

At least I did not make it a daily business.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
OK if I'm just supposed to let some idiot with a huge chip on his shoulder make comments about me constantly calling me jingoistic and homosexual and not do anything about it then I guess these forums aren't the place for me. I'm a little too red-blooded and testosterone filled for that sh*t.

:violent3:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2009
:icescream:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:OK if I'm just supposed to let some idiot with a huge chip on his shoulder make comments about me constantly calling me jingoistic and homosexual and not do anything about it then I guess these forums aren't the place for me. I'm a little too red-blooded and testosterone filled for that sh*t.

If you think you can defeat him thoroughly with all your 'red-blooded' posts, make him feel so ashamed of himself that he would disappear from your sight forever, go ahead and prove it.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:OK if I'm just supposed to let some idiot with a huge chip on his shoulder make comments about me constantly calling me jingoistic and homosexual and not do anything about it then I guess these forums aren't the place for me. I'm a little too red-blooded and testosterone filled for that sh*t.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Who am I going to play with?

SH, you of all people. You always rise above it with your humor and/or intelligence. Why are you letting someone who has serious personal deficiencies and who can't hold a candle to you push your buttons?

Get back on that hump man!! I would miss you. You the man.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 30, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Who am I going to play with?

SH, you of all people. You always rise above it with your humor and/or intelligence. Why are you letting someone who has serious personal deficiencies and who can't hold a candle to you push your buttons?

Oh Bora :lol:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
[quote="Red Chief"]UAE kid is absolutely right.[unquote]

He was talking about you too, you idiot....take more water with it.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2009
if you guys want to constanly princess at each other do it somewhere else or i will just start deleting your posts and if it continues i will delete your username.

Thank you

Mod
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:2) It was you and Robby that destroyed this thread.

Am I correct?

Thanks, I know.

;)

Easy Speedhump with the pads on the back. Cause I remember the reason why I starting my first post of Chief bashing here, simply because you and Chieftan overhere where getting on in Another topic like crazy kids.

I totally lost the read there. So ease up with the fingerpointing please. You aint saint either.
Its all of us, but as we probably agree: Chief is the single cause to blame :lol: 8) :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 30, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Who am I going to play with?

I'll never forgive you for saying that..... :crybaby:
RobbyG

Apr 30, 2009
just :walk: by
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat