Kannelli Banned...

Topic locked
Re: Kannelli Banned... Mar 16, 2011
I started at the first post in this thread and gradually worked my way through the posts. Then BANG......just like an Alfred Hitchcock suspense movie in comes this post to add a twist of shock...................she is still around and cant keep away.

"I've been checking in once in a while but not posting anymore" then it turns into the mode of a comedy :lol:

kanelli wrote:Ahh, too funny. If everyone on DF turned on me, and that was a handful of people, then that doesn't say much for the size of the population of DF. Believe me, I have no wounds to lick. I don't expect anyone to like a goody two-shoes (who cusses sometimes!) and I could care less what people like you think of me.

I've been checking in once in a while but not posting anymore. DDS, Chocs and Shaf remain and they continue to be crapped on by the posse. Forgive me if I'm not interested in seeing my threads derailed by personal agendas. I've got better places to spend my time.

Anyhow, I see that BM has been behaving herself! The ma$turbation thread that was posted, and then the contents later removed was amusing. At least she didn't cuss or she would really have lost Sage's respect. :)

I saw Andyba post this,

Andyba wrote:I am sick of veteran members fighting and spoiling good topics. :evil:
I will issue a temporary ban to any member that starts a fight in general or other forum outside fight club.
Post count doesn't matter as well as user status.
Responding to abuse with abuse will also lead to you being banned.
From now on the safest way to react to an abusive post is to ignore it or even better - report it to me.

Andyba wrote:Any personal attack will be considered abuse.
There are no more moderators... by the way.
We will be switching to a new way of moderating Dubai Forums soon.

After which BM posted the following personal insults over the past two weeks.

Bethsmum wrote:Halleluya! Blueorb! The penny drops. I'm impressed! There is no such thing as bad publicity!
You still don't get it about the failure to provide the submarines tho, do you? Can I spell it out again? Please feel free if my English isn't plain enough for you!
Herve was told to put the delivery of the subs on hold by SBS, With me so far? He failed to have the contract amended. On hindsight, a mistake on Herve's part. The Judge awarded judgement to DW against a company which hasn't existed for over 4 years. Now do you get it?
On the account of abuse of process, I refer you back to VW's post! Please do read it and take time for it to sink in. Take your time, read and digest and come back if you still have a problem understanding it. I have patience, I've done a course in dealing with retards.

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Govts, regimes, firms, people have gone way over what was at stake finacially for the sake of reputation and credibilty, so nothing new there, other than your totally irrelevant mini novel which was as informative as a door knob and just as boring.

Theres only one knob here, munchkin!

Of course nothing will be done about that. Its all hot air.

Oh well, its been an interesting 6 years on here. I'm following the path of my fellow forumers of the good ol' days - leaving this place and continuing the desired friendships off-forum. Try not to shed a tear for me! Ha ha! ha!

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Kannelli Banned... Mar 17, 2011
kanelli wrote:Oh well, its been an interesting 6 years on here. I'm following the path of my fellow forumers of the good ol' days - leaving this place and continuing the desired friendships off-forum. Try not to shed a tear for me! Ha ha! ha!

I promise to wear black for the next 3 days K.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Kannelli banned... Mar 26, 2011
Sp K , screw everybody, come back :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat