Interesting Statement

Topic locked
Mar 16, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:^^^^^Is playing a game of ignorance^^^^^

WHoehahahh :lol: :wink: :lol:
The pic I added is so appropriate to you. Unbelievable. I'll stop the bashing now. I'm starting to feel sorry for you already. ;)

Yeah, go back to Dubai bashing. As you don't know much about Dubai, you know less about me.

I apologize. Poor choice of words. What I should have said is:

Since you factually know nothing about me why don't you go back to educating us about Dubai, Emiratis, culture based on your lack of actual experience.

The day I found out that RobbyG character doesn't live here and never have , I lost all respect for him. What amazes me how can a person have so much time to blog, post a 1000 posts on foreign forums and watch youtube all day. I can only imagine his life infront of a computer 24/7. But who am I to judge?
He has to have the last word which is very childish but it probably gives him a great deal of satisfaction. So I expect a response along those lines but don't expect one back from me. Who are we to take his personal satisfaction away?

K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 16, 2009
ouch ...
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 16, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

The pic I added is so appropriate to you. Unbelievable. I'll stop the bashing now. I'm starting to feel sorry for you already. ;)

Yeah, go back to Dubai bashing. As you don't know much about Dubai, you know less about me.

Since you factually know nothing about me why don't you go back to educating us about Dubai, Emiratis, culture based on your lack of actual experience.

The day I found out that RobbyG character doesn't live here and never have , I lost all respect for him. What amazes me how can a person have so much time to blog, post a 1000 posts on foreign forums and watch youtube all day. I can only imagine his life infront of a computer 24/7. But who am I to judge?
He has to have the last word which is very childish but it probably gives him a great deal of satisfaction. So I expect a response along those lines but don't expect one back from me. Who are we to take his personal satisfaction away?

allow me to butt in...Since wen did u have to be living in Dubai to be a part of these forums? Besides RobbyG does seem to have a fairly alrit impression of Dubai despite not being here! That speaks volumes about this forum! I would actually recommend this forum to any1 planning a trip 2 dubai! Besides I havent seen Robby spam, troll or anytin! His contributions are alway unbiased and that sumtin that should be appreciated especially on this forum!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 16, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
K-Dog wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

allow me to butt in...Since wen did u have to be living in Dubai to be a part of these forums? Besides RobbyG does seem to have a fairly alrit impression of Dubai despite not being here! That speaks volumes about this forum! I would actually recommend this forum to any1 planning a trip 2 dubai! Besides I havent seen Robby spam, troll or anytin! His contributions are alway unbiased and that sumtin that should be appreciated especially on this forum!

I appreciate that. At least someone who understands what good research is all about before moving to a new home and region in this world. I don't act by the fly, so to say.

K-Dog has a point though in all fairness. I do post alot and I do have lots of spare time searching for a proper career in these rough times. That one of the reasons I can point myself out very clearly in some cases. Especially when a caveman (Bora Bora) comes bashing by with a load of nonsense. I wonder who has the longest breath...

Be smart, don't start ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat