Indians…………. Wow

Topic locked
Indians…………. wow Jan 07, 2010
An Indian businessman has bought two floors in the newly opened Burj Khalifa at a cost of around $25m.

Multi-millionaire entrepreneur B R Shetty, who is managing director and CEO of the New Medical Centre group of companies in Abu Dhabi.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/578171-i ... rj-khalifa

Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Indians…………. wow Jan 08, 2010
Err ur point being? Are you now going to start a thread for all the nationalities involved in the purchase of various floors and apartments there? Sheesh some people are so insecure!

BTW sorry to gate crash ur party but where were you when 1000's of Indians were working for ridiculously low wages night and day to complete the tower?

I'll sign off with a quote from Albert Einstein,
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dude. he's a spammer and pretty much everyone ignores him.

check his links
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I don't know what your getting at with this post... There are a lot of eminent Indian buisnessmen here in dxb. Global trends have shifted and india along with china are the neo economic power houses. So I guess ul see a lot more indians doing a lot more than you expect. Jai Hind!!!
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Indians…………. wow Jan 10, 2010
Yes India is a big up coming economy. They are also a nuclear country and have lots of techs. Just ask all the Americans who lost their job because it got farmed out to India. A lot of the time the phone support for an IT company is a person in India with bad english skills. I see no reason why a successful India entrepernuer would not purchase in Dubai. People should be happy about the investment.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

desertdudeshj wrote:Dude. he's a spammer and pretty much everyone ignores him.

check his links

Never mind. There is no restriction on the thoughts of human being. get a life ;)
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

canuckbid wrote:Yes India is a big up coming economy. They are also a nuclear country and have lots of techs. Just ask all the Americans who lost their job because it got farmed out to India. A lot of the time the phone support for an IT company is a person in India with bad english skills. I see no reason why a successful India entrepernuer would not purchase in Dubai. People should be happy about the investment.

Shame the USA can't outsource a deoderant manufacturing plant out that way. Might make using the Metro a bit more of a pleasant experience.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Indians…………. wow Jan 11, 2010
That was funny Dr Strangeglove. Must be the curry in the BO. You are what you eat.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Indians…………. wow Jan 11, 2010
There is more than a billion Indians spread across the globe.....some of them are bound to become succesful millionares.

Thanks, Dr......that was a much needed laugh you provided me with this morning and I agree that deodorant is a much under supplied commodity to the sub continent!
billystyle
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat