Idiots

Topic locked
Idiots Feb 19, 2008
If you were ever looking for an example of idiocy... here it is:

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10190933.html

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 19, 2008
ian mate they only doing this so that workers working at that shop dont run of with FEMALE dolls and have some fun with them ;). without the head it wont turn them on :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2008
LOL,
Well i remember the pic of the new lingerie store in Fujairah, mannequins didnt have heads but still few guys were admiring the shop.
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 19, 2008
You mean it's not about Sage or Arnie :P
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 20, 2008
Concord wrote:You mean it's not about Sage or Arnie :P

No... But you would of thought it was the way it was moved to another one of the more obscure forums so quickly so that any healthy debate or discussion could quickly be stifled.....
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Idiots Mar 18, 2008
^ian^ wrote:If you were ever looking for an example of idiocy... here it is:

1- you posting such a subject in this forum and not in the general forum shows your disrespect to a culture and its believes !
If so, how is it you are still here? Money is it? This is your standers in life?

2- Disagreeing with other does not give you the right to call them ( idiots ) does it now ? but again it goes back to how you were raised !! and I though it's a bad behavior to chug others in the western world !!!

3- what is of your business since it is a matter of ladies ware ??? are you by any chance interested in wearing them ? I just don't get it , what is your point in this subject.

4- since you are showing off all over this site, please show your intelligent for ones and post a useful post , just for ones.

Ok, trust me , we all get it you are Mr. perfect who is against every thing .NEXT !
firefingers

Re: Idiots Mar 20, 2008
firefingers wrote:

1- you posting such a subject in this forum and not in the general forum shows your disrespect to a culture and its believes !
If so, how is it you are still here? Money is it? This is your standers in life?

2- Disagreeing with other does not give you the right to call them ( idiots ) does it now ? but again it goes back to how you were raised !! and I though it's a bad behavior to chug others in the western world !!!

3- what is of your business since it is a matter of ladies ware ??? are you by any chance interested in wearing them ? I just don't get it , what is your point in this subject.

4- since you are showing off all over this site, please show your intelligent for ones and post a useful post , just for ones.

Ok, trust me , we all get it you are Mr. perfect who is against every thing .NEXT !

firefingers heheh calm down mate ian was just expressing his opinion and u have expressed urs.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

firefingers wrote:

:shock: You're really fiery and flaming hot...firefingers...well it's good you made your point loud and clear in here.... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

reviewer wrote:
firefingers wrote:

:shock: You're really fiery and flaming hot...firefingers...well it's good you made your point loud and clear in here.... 8)

lol whats up with ur loud and clear in here :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
reviewer wrote:
firefingers wrote:

lol whats up with ur loud and clear in here :D

Stoking the flames maybe..... :lol: :lol:Wouldn't it be nice if this were posted on the General Chat... 8) 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat