Hyper Inflation Hit UAE!!! How Many Of You Agree?????

Topic locked

Dubai is getting Expensive!!!!

Who Cares?? My Employer pays most expenses!!
No votes
I miss my home country and am off soon
14%
It is still cheaper than my home country
No votes
I agree this place aint worth staying anymore
43%
None of above! I still like this place the way it is
43%

Total votes : 7

Hyper Inflation hit UAE!!! How many of you agree????? Dec 02, 2007
Over the past 2 years I have noticed prices of every thing have shot up including Rents, Gasoline, Eating out, Police Fines, Bank Charges, Credit Card charges etc etc etc (the list is really long). Cost of living is not proportional to your salary package :shock: How many of you agree???? Government says Salik will ease traffic and starting bagging 4 Dhs. per passing with no affect on traffic congestion :roll: How many of you as an expat still feel that this country is better than your own :? I personally feel my home country is better, than staying here and preparing to pack bags soon back home :D

ekbechara
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 02, 2007
Bon Voyage.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 02, 2007
Its only getting more expesive for people living in Sharjah and Ajman, etc, especially with Salik being introduced on all exits out of Dubai
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 02, 2007
People really should start leaving if life becomes too tough/expensive here, instead of hanging around getting whipped. I grew up here so I'd like to stick around for a while as long as I can maintain my humble existence.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 02, 2007
KeithL wrote:Its only getting more expesive for people living in Sharjah and Ajman, etc, especially with Salik being introduced on all exits out of Dubai

Don't you think that was the grand master plan anyway?, salik every entry from Sharjah. Mind you at least the traffic may ease a little on Emirates Road, if you can't dodge it anymore.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

hi Dec 02, 2007
C'mon people stop complaining,
What do u expect ?

where can u find services like you do here ?
Everyone has thier own country (passport) ,
if u think ur place is better, then what are you waiting for?
why live here then :S
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 03, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
KeithL wrote:Its only getting more expesive for people living in Sharjah and Ajman, etc, especially with Salik being introduced on all exits out of Dubai

Don't you think that was the grand master plan anyway?, salik every entry from Sharjah. Mind you at least the traffic may ease a little on Emirates Road, if you can't dodge it anymore.

I'm sure that was the plan... i wont be surprised if another few gates come up on the AL Khail and Emirates Road heading to Abu Dhabi too
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat