Home Safety Dubai

Topic locked
Home Safety Dubai Oct 01, 2006
Hello everyone!

Have a question for all of you! Am researching into the security - home safety situation in communities in Dubai in particular Arabian Ranches. Writing an article on it.

Would appreciate if you could share your experiences with me, whether you know about incidents or rather know about no incidents because there aren't any, what you do for home security etc.

I've just moved myself to Arabian Ranches, seems super safe to me but I can't really tell - short time!

thanks a million

Nic

nic44
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 01, 2006
its 100% safe
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 01, 2006
175bpm wrote:its 100% safe

thanks for that! so no wasting time worrying :)
nic44
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 01, 2006
all that has happened frequently to me is that my 7days newspaper gets nicked! :evil:
And I heard of some incidents regarding some people stealing the waterbottle vouchers... :roll:

Other than that very safe, just boring....and that horrible roundabout ofcourse... :shock:
NoWoRrIeS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2006
NoWoRrIeS wrote:all that has happened frequently to me is that my 7days newspaper gets nicked! :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that sums up your AR saftey concerns !!!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
Mind you maybe somebody heard something different.

If you are going to the AR Golf Club, their is a villa on the right side next to security gate No. 2, the last one before getting to the clubhouse.
The person has at least 6 security cameras installed on the upper parapet of the villa.
Any idea's why?.

Apart from that I think AR is perfectly safe, and I never get my 7 days nicked :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 01, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
If you are going to the AR Golf Club, their is a villa on the right side next to security gate No. 2, the last one before getting to the clubhouse.
The person has at least 6 security cameras installed on the upper parapet of the villa.
Any idea's why?.

he has 1 billion iraqi dinars in his closet ? :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Any idea's why?.

he has 1 billion iraqi dinars in his closet ? :P

Yeah I could enderstand if it was US $. :lol:

1,000,000,000.00 ID = US$ 679.071.10, so you could be right :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat