Holdup In Dubai. Possible??

Topic locked
Holdup in Dubai. Possible?? Apr 15, 2009
Wow... received from an email. Could anyone confirm if this is true and really is from Dubai?

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww317/faithyou2009/?action=view&current=AtmRobery.flv

:?

pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 15, 2009
Having read anything about it, but that's not to say it didn't happen, clearly it did. In Dubai, there really is no way to confirm that either. But my heart goes out to the poor guy.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 15, 2009
Doesn’t look like Dubai at all. All three seem Pakistani, so it may have happened in Pakistan. I don’t know of any ATM’s in Dubai that have a door like that ..its probably fake even…because wouldn’t ATM’s usually have glass doors and need access card use.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 16, 2009
I'm don't know too much about solving the crimes on the the internet and that but Mrs Columbo, she can't get enough of it.

Just one thing....

The person being robbed is carrying a motorcyle helmet, as far as I am aware of most people just leave them on their bikes here. So would assume that it's not Dubai.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2009
Poor Soul

Most deff somewhere in Pakistan. Dumb@ss place !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 16, 2009
cool....I have been planning that for a very long time.....oh no
I mean the holdup i just hope they didnt steal my ideas
I can totally become a billionaire in a few hours
now whos in with me ?
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2009
I feel so bad for that guy. I'm glad he wasn't beaten or shot though!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 17, 2009
The way he suddenly just slumped on the floor showed how devastating the ordeal was to him. Poor guy.
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2009
BTW what kind of a dumb ass place is that to place an ATM machine ? In a closed windowless concrete ( read soundproof ) booth with just a regular window less door. At least thats what it looked like from the Video. Looked more like a crude toilet rather than ATM

Specially in a crime infested place like Pakistan that ATM is begging to be robbed. I being a non resident of pakistan wouldn't even think of going to such a poorly placed ATM in any major city with a crime rate. And you can clearly see the bandits really don't give a rats ass about being indentified no masks or anything. I'm sure they knew there are going to be cameras including the one in the ATM itself.

It really sad how the muggers can just walk in casually point a gun and rob you and walk off like nothing happened.

Ofcourse all said and done. Its the poor guy who suffred a terrible ordeal and my heart goes out to him. Sadly these kind of events are not isolated or rare by anymeans. May god strike down those Evil people. :evil:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 17, 2009
Edited
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 17, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Edited

Do you mean it was copied for a post 3 years ago.... strange...
mckenzie
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat