Hmm I Think I Got It But I Still Dont!!

Topic locked
Feb 12, 2007
listen dude, no matter what your situation is, there are thousands out there that are not as better off then you

just thank god you are alive and go on with your life

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:hmm solution if u ask me are to be found on these questions for me
How do u overcome stupidty??
How do u overcome the highness over music which is better than any women in this planet?? U listen to tracks whichever it might be, u feel sleepy but yet u keep on listening but dont go to sleep. Cuz u need to feel high??
How do u overcome the shyness about walking up to a girl and jus talk to her??
How do u overcome thinking about death every moment like its just beside u sitting with u but not engulfing u??
How do u overcome chorus in a song which u wrote which goes like

O my darling Bride
I have to Kill U tonight
But what to do O'
you are my sacrifice

How do u overcome the tension when ur moms having cancer but you are helpless to do anything??

How do u overcome the frustration of getting a job and living here??
How do u overcome this place which has got a two sided mind where uniqueness is not appreciated??

It sounds, that you are sitting in a big black hole.....

Come on, cheer up!!

Is that true with you mom?? If yes, I`m really sorry :(
Well, I know how it is to have cancer in the family.....

You will find a girlfriend. I`m sure. Do you have female friends?
It would help, when you are talking to gals without the date pressure.

Happiness is just a mere word as it exists. Yes its true she does!!

LMAO. ME and girlfriend or even ask a girl for a date. Hahahahahhahahahaha Even if I come infront of u I would be like what do I say. Sorry no female friends.
Just to say no friends at all only one best friend where I exist as a mere solitary soul just waiting for something which I dont know. It's been two months as a matter of fact just sitting at home and not going out and just getting all in the music about 8 hrs a day continous on music and sleep.

Man you need to use your Initiative go out try make some friends music and just sleep cant be good for you.

its not hard making friends but you have to make some sort of effort
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 12, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:hmm solution if u ask me are to be found on these questions for me
How do u overcome the highness over music which is better than any women in this planet?? U listen to tracks whichever it might be, u feel sleepy but yet u keep on listening but dont go to sleep. Cuz u need to feel high??
How do u overcome thinking about death every moment like its just beside u sitting with u but not engulfing u??

O my darling Bride
I have to Kill U tonight
But what to do O'
you are my sacrifice

How do u overcome the tension when ur moms having cancer but you are helpless to do anything??

How do u overcome this place which has got a two sided mind where uniqueness is not appreciated??

Come on, cheer up!!

LMAO. ME and girlfriend or even ask a girl for a date. Hahahahahhahahahaha Even if I come infront of u I would be like what do I say. Sorry no female friends.
Just to say no friends at all only one best friend where I exist as a mere solitary soul just waiting for something which I dont know. It's been two months as a matter of fact just sitting at home and not going out and just getting all in the music about 8 hrs a day continous on music and sleep.

:shock:

You are kidding, right?

Go out......my god!!!

Why are you sitting at home? Do you think your life will get better?!
Only you have the control to change your life.

Do it!! 8)
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 12, 2007
Bleakus wrote:listen dude, no matter what your situation is, there are thousands out there that are not as better off then you

just thank god you are alive and go on with your life

I never disagreed with that and I will never think my life is worse than theirs. But sometimes it makes me wonder
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:

O my darling Bride
I have to Kill U tonight
But what to do O'
you are my sacrifice

Come on, cheer up!!

:shock:

You are kidding, right?

Go out......my god!!!

Why are you sitting at home? Do you think your life will get better?!
Only you have the control to change your life.

Do it!! 8)

No I am not kidding. I just went every possible place in Dubai. I just came from Bangkok and all I can say I am still bored!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
Blekues organises paintball I heard its a lot of fun. Why dont you join that it would be a good start to get to know some of the people on here and maybe you might even make some friends 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 12, 2007
Galactico wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:

O my darling Bride
I have to Kill U tonight
But what to do O'
you are my sacrifice

Come on, cheer up!!

Man you need to use your Initiative go out try make some friends music and just sleep cant be good for you.

its not hard making friends but you have to make some sort of effort

I do understand that Galactico and I tried but it brings to the first question overcoming stupidity. No offence I am proud for what I do whether it's stupid or not. I mean if I am not drunk but yet I act all high and stupid and make give the most stupidest comments and I tried it stopping but yet I cant. So I am forced to be in a hole just with all them music and sleep.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
Galactico wrote:Blekues organises paintball I heard its a lot of fun. Why dont you join that it would be a good start to get to know some of the people on here and maybe you might even make some friends 8)

Thanks for the invite and I might even come but thats a big might cuz that brings me to the second last question about how do I overcome the frustration of getting a job and living here. Mind it I dont want charity from ppl or something. Since being in df I just put a post and probably the most stupidest one to be already branded as a loser. But possible that I might find an answer about me lookin through u ppl
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
The best thing you can do is just go with follow like everyone else we all have good days we all have bad days at the end of the day we survive and move on thats life.

Man stopping worrying about everything nobody is perfect whatever is written is written.

You alive you have your health and you will get your fair share of luck or make your own luck. Just dont give up keep believing your time will come. :wink:

Life is a challenge just take it as that 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 12, 2007
Galactico wrote:The best thing you can do is just go with follow like everyone else we all have good days we all have bad days at the end of the day we survive and move on thats life.

Man stopping worrying about everything nobody is perfect whatever is written is written.

You alive you have your health and you will get your fair share of luck or make your own luck. Just dont give up keep believing your time will come. :wink:

Life is a challenge just take it as that 8)

Amen!!

Good luck Devil :thumbright:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 12, 2007
With all the advice given I think they guy just wants someone to feel sorry for him or something.

Make the effort... Dubai is somewhere you need friends... I don't know how you can live a solitary live.

As for stupid people, 90% of the population think they're smarter than the average. Go figure.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 12, 2007
^^but i am smarter than the average ian, i just cant do math to save my life
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2007
i can't do math either....that just means maths is stupid not me :D
....anyway back to the very depressing subject in hand, you've got yourself in a rut a total catch 22 situation your lonely and depressed. first off if your proud of your uniqueness then stuf what others think, plenty of people don't like mine but there are also plenty who do, don't let the sheep drag you down. second as much as i love metal and depressing emo music listerning to it for 8 hrs a day is enough to make mr happy want to slit his wrists turn it off. thirdly you've just had people inviting you out on here who are giving you a chance knowing that your strange it says a lot about them so give them a chance go to paintball. also all those questions you had arn't gonna get answered all at once deal with them one at a time i promise it'll be easier.
chin up dude there are many people out there who have felt the same all you can do is not let it win
keep smiling :D
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2007
I have a much simpler solution then the complicated one provided above.

Get urself a so called (working girl)
guest999

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat