Hey, DDS Your Car...

Topic locked
Hey, DDS your car... Feb 07, 2011
Is wanted for impounding...based on a fine you got on 20-1-2011 at 6:01 pm. :wink:

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Hey, DDS your car... Feb 07, 2011
:lol: Shot himself in the foot... yet again, you couldn't make this up could you? :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oh no! life without Big Red won't be worth living. Sob.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Hey, DDS Your Car... Feb 07, 2011
WOW Ambassadress. You learnd how to use the dubai police website. I bet daddy must be really proud of her little girl. Shall we all stand and clap for you too. :roll:
desertdudeshj

Well DDS, I guess you've learned not to put any identifiable details out in public, because there are clearly a$$holes out there to exploit it.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

LOL news flash - you can just pay a fee instead of getting impounded - no issues. Geez have certain people round here got nothing better to do with their time?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Pffft, like I could give a damn. Let these losers jump up and down with glee just makes them look more pathetic and lame like they really are. A.holes, yes that I agree with you 100%
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:WOW Ambassadress. You learnd how to use the dubai police website. I bet daddy must be really proud of her little girl. Shall we all stand and clap for you too. :roll:

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Hmm, there's good humoured banter, Schadenfreude and then there's just petty bitterness.

Let's see... what do I think is being demonstrated in this thread? ..

:)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:Pffft, like I could give a damn. Let these losers jump up and down with glee just makes them look more pathetic and lame like they really are. A.holes, yes that I agree with you 100%

We have an expression for people like you up here in the north, you may like to add it to your phrase book. its cod head, but say it with a geordie accent, cod heeeed. LOL
Bethsmum

Tsk, tsk, Desert Dipstick, you’re just not learning from Confusion, your Master, are you? You need to do the following and not just ‘Shoot the messenger’ Kanelli! please also take note!

1. Attempt to discredit the source material by posting random YouTube Videos that you believe achieve this, regardless of the source, quality or credibility of that Video.
2. Attempt to discredit the poster of the source material by tagging them with condescending and disingenuous labels like Islamophobic, Young or Bigot.
3. Create imaginary scenarios where law abiding road users are unfairly victimised by the traffic police, that in fact have absolutely no significance on your particular case.
4. Finally, you already have the last one down to a tee, Just write ‘FAIL’ in uppercase for maximum effect, (this one really does work) as a response to every other posting on the subject.

:lol: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

shafique wrote:Hmm, there's good humoured banter, Schadenfreude and then there's just petty bitterness.

Let's see... what do I think is being demonstrated in this thread? ..

Is there a time scale to answer? How many points for the correct one? What's the prize?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

desertdudeshj wrote:Pffft, like I could give a damn. Let these losers jump up and down with glee just makes them look more pathetic and lame like they really are. A.holes, yes that I agree with you 100%

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

^Chocs - answers on a postcard by next month.

Prize is accompanying Dillon on a course entitled 'how to be a gracious loser in a debate - the difference between evidence fanciful beliefs' followed by 'top tips for humour on the web - what is funny and what isn't'. The fun is watching the denials and insistence that the teacher doesn't know what they are talking about!

:) :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:
Prize is accompanying Dillon on a course entitled 'how to be a gracious loser in a debate - the difference between evidence fanciful beliefs' followed by 'top tips for humour on the web - what is funny and what isn't'. The fun is watching the denials and insistence that the teacher doesn't know what they are talking about!

Cheers,
Shafique

Funny you mentioned "bitterness" since it seems to me that you are carrying "baggage" from another thread (re Dillon) and perhaps "bitterness" about some debate alluded to in your post (I don't know it as I exclusively view or post in General) :wink:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Okay, when I saw this thread first thing this morning, I laughed my a$$ off. I admit it.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Hey Amb - Perhaps you're right - I can't really tell, I'm laughing so loud at these posts. I thought I was referring to Dillon's post above (in this thread).. but hey, if you think it is a sign of bitterness... who am I to get in between you and your fanciful thoughts??

LOL

:D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Hey Amb - Perhaps you're right - I can't really tell, I'm laughing so loud at these posts. I thought I was referring to Dillon's post above (in this thread).. but hey, if you think it is a sign of bitterness... who am I to get in between you and your fanciful thoughts??

LOL

:D

Cheers,
Shafique

You can try again. It's free.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

shafique wrote:^Chocs - answers on a postcard by next month.

Cheers,
Shafique

I'm in if the prize is Dillon! Nothing like an Englishman with a brain!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote: I'm in if the prise is Dillon! Nothing like an Englishman with a brain!

You're on.

I'll throw in a dictionary in as a consolation prize if you don't win. ;) :)

In the meantime.. for all those protesting that 'I'm not bothered'..

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:
Bethsmum wrote: I'm in if the prise is Dillon! Nothing like an Englishman with a brain!

You're on.

I'll throw in a dictionary in as a consolation prize if you don't win. ;) :)

In the meantime.. for all those protesting that 'I'm not bothered'..

Cheers,
Shafique

Slip on the keyboard Shaf in my excitement at getting the main prize! You're not starting the spelling thing are you? You need to give your protege some lessons in that case, he doesn't know 'your' from 'you're' and you don't know English from immigrant :D :D

Cheers
BM
Bethsmum

Excuses, excuses. :D

Do I look bothered? :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I think you mean face bovvered? am I bovvered? does my face look bovvered? I AINT BOVVERED!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Re: Hey, DDS Your Car... Feb 08, 2011
I salute your correction of my pronunciation of the vernacular of the shell-suit wearing classes. Let me try and emulate: 'Is one bovthered.. - you calling me a pikey? Are you saying my dad is a whino?' ;)

LOL

I love Tate's impersonation of the Queen in the royal variety sketches (also on Youtube).

Here's the British Asian equivalent of Lauren (and I think they were there first):

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Hey, DDS your car... Feb 08, 2011
British Asian? No such thing, you're British or an Asian.
Bethsmum

Sense of humour failure? innit?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Sense of humour failure? innit?

Cheers,
Shafique

There's nothing the matter with my sense of humour sunshine, it's just that you're not very funny.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat