Help With Visa

Topic locked
help with visa Jun 21, 2005
Hi me and a couple of friends will be visiting Dubia soon, the problem is one of our friends has Bangladeshi passport, how do i go about getting visa for him. that is assuming he need its, thanks

thuf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 21, 2005
You need someone in dubai to be inviting them or you can check with Emirates Airlines about the possibility of a visit visa if you travel with them as I know they do have it as part of packages with summer surprises, shopping festival, etc... and summer surprises is this month so you might just be lucky.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Jun 30, 2005
hey what part of bangladesh is your friend from?

i'm from syhlet area.
laila k m
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: help with visa Jul 11, 2005
thuf wrote:Hi me and a couple of friends will be visiting Dubia soon, the problem is one of our friends has Bangladeshi passport, how do i go about getting visa for him. that is assuming he need its, thanks

please send the scanned passpart copy to saadkakish@yahoo.com , we will quote the fee later.
energy

Re: help with visa Jul 11, 2005
thuf wrote:Hi me and a couple of friends will be visiting Dubia soon, the problem is one of our friends has Bangladeshi passport, how do i go about getting visa for him. that is assuming he need its, thanks

Put a gun on one of the arab loca and ask him to sign the visa form then u can land ur @ss here.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat