CANCEL VISA

Topic locked
CANCEL VISA May 28, 2009
hey i need to cancel my drivers visa. Someone told me i need a signature from him ?? if he dosent sign is he entitled too stay in dubai under the visa which i have provided. Im furious with him i dont even want to talk to him and now im afraid he wont sign the document. Hes raped both my maids and i dont want any legal drama or anything i just need him out the country asap

annoyed
Dubai Forum Guest

May 28, 2009
What are you crazy?

You say he raped your maids but you just want him gone to avoid the drama? He belongs in jail and you're a monster.

Or you're a liar. Whatever.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Re: CANCEL VISA May 28, 2009
annoyed wrote:hey i need to cancel my drivers visa. Someone told me i need a signature from him ?? if he dosent sign is he entitled too stay in dubai under the visa which i have provided. Im furious with him i dont even want to talk to him and now im afraid he wont sign the document. Hes raped both my maids and i dont want any legal drama or anything i just need him out the country asap

Lucky he didn't rape you too.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 28, 2009
PS: You have two maids and a driver? WTF? Why don't you just get your butlers to beat him up.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
he does belong in jail i agree... but i need to cancel his visa first and then that 30 days he has left to find another job thats when im going to make a move.
annoyed
Dubai Forum Guest

May 29, 2009
Why wouldn't you call the police immediately after finding out this information? Pretty sure rape would qualify someone for immediate dismissal and you can cancel the visa without his consent.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
hmm thanks for the advice.. i think im just going to hand him over to the police and hope they deport him ASAP
annoyed
Dubai Forum Guest

May 29, 2009
annoyed wrote:hmm thanks for the advice.. i think im just going to hand him over to the police and hope they deport him ASAP

He would probably spend sometime in jail before being deported, free of charges.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 29, 2009
What a horrid person you are 'annoyed' you say this man has raped your two maids and you do nothing!!!

Don't they deserve justice? To have the person that has violated them given the relevent punishment? You might as well have helped him, for all your morals do. You disgust me!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 29, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:What a horrid person you are 'annoyed' you say this man has raped your two maids and you do nothing!!!

Don't they deserve justice? To have the person that has violated them given the relevent punishment? You might as well have helped him, for all your morals do. You disgust me!

Do you really think this is a real story, seems that any person who would deal with such events in this way cannot be serious, maybe he was the rapist?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: CANCEL VISA May 29, 2009
annoyed wrote:hey i need to cancel my drivers visa. Someone told me i need a signature from him ?? if he dosent sign is he entitled too stay in dubai under the visa which i have provided. Im furious with him i dont even want to talk to him and now im afraid he wont sign the document. Hes raped both my maids and i dont want any legal drama or anything i just need him out the country asap

Driver raped both of your maids and you don't want a legal drama huh.....

If you don't report that guy straight away, I have your IP address checked and report you in to the UAE police for conspiracing with rape and misconduct of maids and their basic human rights.

Don't you have any respect for those women and their integrity?

My blood is boiling here.... :evil:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: CANCEL VISA May 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Driver raped both of your maids and you don't want a legal drama huh.....

If you don't report that guy straight away, I have your IP address checked and report you in to the UAE police for conspiracing with rape and misconduct of maids and their basic human rights.

Don't you have any respect for those women and their integrity?

My blood is boiling here.... :evil:

Exactly. You're IP can be traced by DF through DU or Eitsalat and you WILL be charged for not reporting these rapes.

Hope it doesn't cause you too much trouble... monster.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
I am not convinced
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 29, 2009
Well I think you better start talking to your driver because hopefully the two of you will be sharing the same cell.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 29, 2009
sage & onion wrote:I am not convinced

Yeah, I'm a bit the same. Half of me can't believe someone could act like that... but the world is full of terrible people so I'm not sure.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Well I think you better start talking to your driver because hopefully the two of you will be sharing the same cell.

Now that sounds like a plan
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 29, 2009
sage & onion wrote:I am not convinced

Its not a matter of being convinced whether it happened or not!

Its about doing the right thing in case of doubt. So let the police find out whether his statement is true or false.

At least THEN you done something righteous about this misdemeanor.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2009
I would not advocate this action, but if some admin accidentally posted annoyed's account registration email address in this thread by mistake... maybe someone could accidentally find out who he/she is.

Possibly someone this stupid is also stupid enough to register with a real email address. And if the God's are shining on DF, a work email address.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
Well this idiot should be charged for harbouring a rapist, witholding information that could lead to a conviction and general being an asshole!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 29, 2009
Hey Annoyed. Let me help you out. Here's the plan.

You get your driver to meet with you at a certain time and place.
Let me know when and where and I will arrange to have some friends be there as well.
My friends will tell the both of you that you will need to accompany them. They will say they are with the CID (not really) (Go along with it OK?)
And then they will tell you that you are going to the special headquarters in the desert.
And then..............well that's where the surprise comes in. For your driver that is, not you. So, are we on?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:And then they will tell you that you are going to the special headquarters in the desert.

Will Shaikh Issa be there too?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:And then they will tell you that you are going to the special headquarters in the desert.

You don't want me to spoil the surprise do you?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Captain Australia wrote:

You don't want me to spoil the surprise do you?

lol
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
Well I think 'annoyed' needs a damn good thump for being utterly ridiculous.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 29, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I think 'annoyed' needs a damn good thump for being utterly ridiculous.

I think 'annoyed' needs a damn good prison sentence for obstructing justice. Especially if the maids came to him/her for help.

Also, did the driver rape them at the same time, or did 'annoyed' let him get away with raping one, but thought raping two of them was going too far?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2009
This tale is too far fetched to believe!!

This guy is playing us for sure…

If he’s got a driver and 2 maids, he is no ordinary guy working behind the desk at a car rental agency or at a hotel reception.

He must be a well-paid top executive who would know about canceling visas -- and if he didn’t, he could instantly get that info from his HR people. He would not bother to ask about something like this in a public forum, where he, in addition, not only admits to harboring a criminal but also to trying to let the criminal get away with the crime!

Whether this guy is a jokester or not, I think the Dubai Police, who I’m sure monitor this forum, should find him, thru his IP number, and get to the bottom of this story!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 30, 2009
First and foremost how did he find out his maids were raped?
Did he do a DNA test? Highly unlikely. Unless he is the rapist.

I think either way he is not confirmed that a rape actually took place.
Even if a rape did take place, how can he be so sure it was the driver?

Secondly the maids, where are they? Are they still working for annoyed? Are they in the custody of their embassies?

I think this is a case of blackmail. Nothing else!

Or

Mr Annoyed is a storyteller. Not too unlikely.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:First and foremost how did he find out his maids were raped?
Did he do a DNA test?

You would ask an alleged rape victim for a DNA test there champ?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:First and foremost how did he find out his maids were raped?
Did he do a DNA test? Highly unlikely. Unless he is the rapist.

I think either way he is not confirmed that a rape actually took place.
Even if a rape did take place, how can he be so sure it was the driver?

Secondly the maids, where are they? Are they still working for annoyed? Are they in the custody of their embassies?

I think this is a case of blackmail. Nothing else!

Or

Mr Annoyed is a storyteller. Not too unlikely.

Yeah, a storyteller. What Tom Jones said makes sense.

Oh, wait, maybe he's the driver!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 30, 2009
Sounds like the story of the 80 years old woman who caught a thief:-)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat