Happy 4th Of July To All Gods People `Americans`

Topic locked
Happy 4th of July to all Gods people `Americans` Jul 03, 2009
" pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all white men."

chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Happy 4th of July to all Gods people `Americans` Jul 03, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:" pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all white men."

Americans come in all shades of skin color you racist.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:" pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all white men."

you forgot to also add Heterosexual Male Chauvinist , homophobic and proud ;)
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

chevaliers-de-sion wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

:lol: gotta admire the honesty!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Color blind fool!

I didn't know Obama was a white man!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Well, he should be ashamed of himself, not proud. I'm sure his circle of friends was, is and will always be very limited.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 03, 2009
The Americans say: Without the Americans France would have been speaking German :lol:
uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 03, 2009
uaebadoo wrote:The Americans say: Without the Americans France would have been speaking German :lol:

Probably all of Europe for that matter!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:
uaebadoo wrote:The Americans say: Without the Americans France would have been speaking German :lol:

8) 8)

Exactly :D
uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 03, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

I don't think so but without the Americans all Europe would probably speak Russian. :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 03, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

I don't think so but without the Americans all Europe would probably speak Russian. :)

Riiiight. Suuure.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Well, he should be ashamed of himself, not proud. I'm sure his circle of friends was, is and will always be very limited.

A heterosexual chauvinist, who's homophobic? That's a first.
:lol:
Half the barbers here in the UAE are gay, so how does a heterosexual man evade them?
And are there an male chauvinists left today? :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

Russia could never win the fight on its own against the mighty German Reich.

Aside from the idiocracy involving the Reichs motives, they sure knew how to keep protocol and discipline up till the end.
Being attacked on all sides by the North Americans together with UK was one step in the right direction. The request to a (fearful of German influence) Stalin participation was required to gain overweight in the Eastern end.

Russian's did good in the cold. I give you that but you can keep your communism :lol: ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 04, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Russia could never win the fight on its own against the mighty German Reich.

IT WON, ignorant moron. Read my argument with Speedy to fill the gaps in your education if you cannot buy any serious book about the War in Europe in this tough (for you) time. The lousy Reich had no any single chance against Russia with its resourses.

After World War II the Soviet Army had the largest land army in history. It had more tanks or artillery than all other countries taken together, more soldiers, and large numbers of greatly experienced commanders and staffs. The British Chiefs of Staff Committee rejected as militarily unfeasible a British contingency plan, Operation Unthinkable, to destroy Stalin's government and drive the Red Army out of Europe.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2009
A french guy living in America.

U know people hate you right? They talk behind your back. Sad, but true.
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 04, 2009
The date is the Fourth of July,
The flags are being waved ,my oh my!
Waving for Russia,
US and Germania,
They all had big armies .......but why?

They all sought out to be strong,
Their lands with boundaries so long,
"Invade that neighbour!
Force him to labour !!"
But both Hitler and Stalin were wrong !

The US is the land of the free!
It sits at the top of the tree !
"We're the good guys,
In our own eyes!"
........But we stole from the Cherokee !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 04, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

Aside from the idiocracy involving the Reichs motives, they sure knew how to keep protocol and discipline up till the end.
Being attacked on all sides by the North Americans together with UK was one step in the right direction. The request to a (fearful of German influence) Stalin participation was required to gain overweight in the Eastern end.

Russian's did good in the cold. I give you that but you can keep your communism :lol: ;)

Robby there is no point arguing with this one-eyed fella. he will always until he dies believe that every battle is decided on who has the most and the biggest. He has little understanding of all the other factors that have decided so many battles in favour of smaller and even less well equipped armies.

*Sigh* It's nice to be back.... :P

A hearty Happy Independence Day to Bora Bora, and a mighty F*CK OFF to that chevalier imbecile.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

Robby there is no point arguing with this one-eyed fella. he will always until he dies believe that every battle is decided on who has the most and the biggest. He has little understanding of all the other factors that have decided so many battles in favour of smaller and even less well equipped armies.

A hearty Happy Independence Day to Bora Bora, and a mighty F*CK OFF to that chevalier imbecile.

Welcome back my dear Speedhump!! And thank you for the holiday wish. Hope you and yours had a wonderful vacation. Nice to have you back!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 04, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

Speedy, you are a little bit late, my friend. Read the thread from the beginning. My post was a routine reply on preventing expansion of German language by US soldiers. You know I cannot swallow this lie. J
Argumentation like blizzard winter (which one from 1941-1945?) or a gun for three soldiers annoys me, you know. That’s why I indicated to Rob his place.

What’s wrong with that?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

Speedy, you are a little bit late, my friend. Read the thread from the beginning. My post was a routine reply on preventing expansion of German language by US soldiers. You know I cannot swallow this lie. J
Argumentation like blizzard winter (which one from 1941-1945?) or a gun for three soldiers annoys me, you know. That’s why I indicated to Rob his place.

What’s wrong with that?

Give the guy a break RC. He just got back from vacation, feeling on top, and you want to stir it up. I guess you really missed him. Give it a few days huh?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 04, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

What’s wrong with that?

Give the guy a break RC. He just got back from vacation, feeling on top, and you want to stir it up. I guess you really missed him. Give it a few days huh?

Bora Bora wrote:Give the guy a break RC. He just got back from vacation, feeling on top, and you want to stir it up. I guess you really missed him. Give it a few days huh?

Not really. As you know I didn't even know that Speedy was available for witty bantering at the beginning of the thread.

Anyway my congratulations to you and all American people regardless of their roots
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2009
Don't worry about me guys, I got back last night from Bali via Hong Kong with a terrible head cold just starting (only started on the last day thank god!!), I'm not going to be worried by anything today apart from that. :D

I was worried about the swine flu scanner at Dubai airport on arrval, as I am burning up, but of course, it was turned off and no-one even present, at 8.30 p.m., good old UAE :D

Food, beer and sleep now for me.

Bye...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Russia could never win the fight on its own against the mighty German Reich.

IT WON, ignorant moron. Read my argument with Speedy to fill the gaps in your education if you cannot buy any serious book about the War in Europe in this tough (for you) time. The lousy Reich had no any single chance against Russia with its resourses.

After World War II the Soviet Army had the largest land army in history. It had more tanks or artillery than all other countries taken together, more soldiers, and large numbers of greatly experienced commanders and staffs. The British Chiefs of Staff Committee rejected as militarily unfeasible a British contingency plan, Operation Unthinkable, to destroy Stalin's government and drive the Red Army out of Europe.

:lol: An ignorant moron...me? You are out of your league one-eyed fellow.

Listen, Russia could never win the war if they fought alone against the German Reich. I mean, if the US and Canadians (North Americans) and the English didn't attack it from the South and Western front, the Germans would have just marched towards Russia with full force and eventually Russia would probably be taken down.

Instead the situation was that the North Americans and the English were on the Western fronts and they asked (begged whatever) the Russians to join forces in the Eastern front to end the German hegemony.
Either way, Western Europe would never be Russian speaking, since you (intentionally phrased) were the last in row to help us, and the Americans and Canadians were helping in Holland, bombing these Germans.

So....ignorant. No Russian language here and No communism. Fortunately.
I already thanked you for the help, right? :D
RobbyG

Jul 05, 2009
Excuse me Robby, but you have made a BIG mistake there! The Germans did not only fight the ENGLISH , they fought the BRITISH!!

Proportionately ....relative to population ....the WELSH, SCOTS and NORTHERN IRISH .....have ALWAYS supplied more troops than the ENGLISH!!

Now, if Hitler had walked into the UK in 1940, he would have WON and created a LANDING block on the European continent for the USA.

Hitler's mistake was to attack Russia...instead of Britain....and FIGHT A WAR ON TWO FRONTS !!.

The UK was the AIRCRAFT CARRIER for the US troops to land upon !!
BUT....communism was his main enemy ,
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 05, 2009
RedKite wrote:Excuse me Robby, but you have made a BIG mistake there! The Germans did not only fight the ENGLISH , they fought the BRITISH!!

Proportionately ....relative to population ....the WELSH, SCOTS and NORTHERN IRISH .....have ALWAYS supplied more troops than the ENGLISH!!

Now, if Hitler had walked into the UK in 1940, he would have WON and created a LANDING block on the European continent for the USA.

Hitler's mistake was to attack Russia...instead of Britain....and FIGHT A WAR ON TWO FRONTS !!.

The UK was the AIRCRAFT CARRIER for the US troops to land upon !!
BUT....communism was his main enemy ,

Sorry RK, forgot your patriotism.

With English, I meant all of them British fookers :lol:
You also :lol:
RobbyG

Jul 05, 2009
This path is dangerous !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 05, 2009
RedKite wrote:This path is dangerous !!

Seeking shelter already....one two duck...one two duck :D
RobbyG

Jul 05, 2009
RedKite wrote:Excuse me Robby, but you have made a BIG mistake there! The Germans did not only fight the ENGLISH , they fought the BRITISH!!

What a load of nonsense
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 05, 2009
German was considered to be our language because of you know our issues with my ancestors, the Brits, back in the day....err centuries but I'm glad it's English. English is such a rich language with so many borrowed words. It's so mixed like me....a lot of French, a lot of Germanic roots, etc.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 05, 2009
More Irish/Scots/Welsh than English have signed up for the British Army for hundreds of years due to poorer economic situations in their countries. To join the army is often a way out of poverty or crime.

It would also be a shame to forget the two and a half million Indians, half million Aussies, half million Canadians, half million Africans, and 200,000 Kiwi's that fought alongside the British in WWII. Plus the forces of smaller countries like Jamaica, Burma, etc. British forces were fighting in three different theaters of war, and were thinly stretched.

We are only talking about Empire forces, I didn't forget all the other countries before anyone starts up.. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat