Galaxy's Newborn <3

Topic locked
Galaxy's newborn <3 Oct 29, 2006
so Galaxy (my female guinea pig) gave birth to a baby guinea pig while I was at school. It's funny how it happened,when I returned home and went to check on her the baby was in the cage and I had no idea where it came from, I totally didn't know that she was pregnant. then i remembered that her tummy was really fat lately.so yeah, it's really cute. I think he's a boy. I don't know who his daddy is, cause when i got her from the petstore she was already pregnant, but the daddy has got to be dark colored cause galaxy is really light and he's like the total opposite.

also, the same day he was born he already had all this hair covering him and his eyes were wide open. he dosent look like a newborn.

this one looks like only a head cause I took it while cleaning thier house in the bathroom.didn't have much hands left...

in this one the baby is actually sucking milk,though it looks like it's only lying down.

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
Ah cute I love guinea pigs. Look at it this way you got two for the price of one :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 29, 2006
cuteeeee...where 's the father
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Ah cute I love guinea pigs. Look at it this way you got two for the price of one :D

Lol, yeah that's kind of the best part. My mom keeps telling me we have to sell it ,but ofcourse we wont.

mema wrote:cuteeeee...where 's the father

I don't know, he dosent have one.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
:shock:

its a jesus guinie pig then! a miracle!

:wav::wav:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 29, 2006
Nah the pig was up the duff when she bought it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 29, 2006
bushra21 wrote::shock:

its a jesus guinie pig then! a miracle!

lol that's nice, but no. I already said he's one of the boy guinea pigs from the petstore who were with galaxy in the same cage which all the guinea pigs were piled up in. there's no way I could know which one was the daddy.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
lol, oh, yeah i forgot about that part.

oh well, i was joking in the first place....congrats
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 29, 2006
a single mom.. :wink:

what did u call it..
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
um am I the only one who got freaked out by the picture in her sig! Poor guinea pigs.... Hope they don't end up skinned like this...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 29, 2006
mema wrote:a single mom.. :wink:

what did u call it..

I'm thinking of "Domo"...you know like Domo-kun.they both have that dark brown color.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
Nick81 wrote:um am I the only one who got freaked out by the picture in her sig! Poor guinea pigs.... Hope they don't end up skinned like this...

That's a metal singer.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat