(Football) Prem Starting Soon! Any Fans?

Topic locked
(Football) Prem starting soon! Any fans? Aug 08, 2008
Soooo..

The new season's kicking off in a little over a week. Community shield's on Sunday. Any footie fans on the forum? Which teams do you all support?

allinthefamily
Dubai Forum User

Football Aug 12, 2008
I am a big football fan, from the North-East but support Liverpool (aswell as Darlington) I am up for watching the games (i am in a hotel at the moment and they have a big screen and seem to love Liverpool!, Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa)

Drop me a line if you fancy watching a game cclack@globaleye.com or 050 2048984
cclack
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 13, 2008
I am also a Liverpool fan and have been a few times to the Underground. Usually it is packed for a game. I might head down there tonight to watch the Standard Liege game.
Scratcher
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2008
I follow Everton...down with the pool.

Still I won't be watching many games this season. :roll:
MikeyP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 20, 2008
OMG - it's like a convention between my father and grandfather here. Me dad's a scouser and me grandad's from Everton!

Hate football, I'd rather make sandcastles.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 20, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:OMG - it's like a convention between my father and grandfather here. Me dad's a scouser and me grandad's from Everton!

sandcastle......mmmmmmmmm are you a beach lady? How come I dont see you in beaches anymore?
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 20, 2008
Because I'm normally at the ski clubs wakeboarding, as opposed to just lounging around on the beach.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 22, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:OMG - it's like a convention between my father and grandfather here. Me dad's a scouser and me grandad's from Everton!

..and I hate your pointless posts. If you don't like football then don't post anything. This forum is full of spam posts as it is, reading your drivel isn't helping any.
Scratcher
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2008
Scratcher wrote:

..and I hate your pointless posts. If you don't like football then don't post anything. This forum is full of spam posts as it is, reading your drivel isn't helping any.

I agree some people, including me like a bit of football banter, so if you dont sta away.....

and how lucky were Liverpool
cclack
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 30, 2008
Lighten up would you! I only like football when it's the Euro cup or the World Cup, then it gets really interesting.

Stop having a sense of humour by-pass.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 31, 2008
Arsenal - hey do u watch games in ub if so we can get together ...... I love it when there are brawls
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 20, 2008
Liverpool till i die, liverpool fans or footie fans get in touch with me on

liverpoolboy (at) hotmail . com
lil_modi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat