I Fired 2 People Yesterday

Topic locked
I fired 2 people yesterday Jan 16, 2007
I fired 2 people from my department yesterday.......Made me feel good for some reason......made me feel in control. Never done this before in my life, felt no pity, no regret...just plain good.

People say that firing somebody is a bad thing coz the guy will be out of job and no income to support himself or his family. I say that he shouldve tried harder to make sure that he doesnt get fired

what do you guys think?

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 16, 2007
Your personal feeling and beleifs should not come in between business.

That person is supposed to submit a level of performance and results at a deadline....if not...he or she is not qualified to meet your companies request, thus hurting the growth and benefit of the company.

You shud fire them.....

i would resign myself if i saw that i did not fullfil my deeds. I either improve, learn and do something about it pretty soon....or i leave....
guest999

Jan 16, 2007
You fired 2 people so posted 2 threads?

I should fire you from the forums!

:P
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 16, 2007
^ian^ wrote:You fired 2 people so posted 2 threads?

I should fire you from the forums!

:P

due to the crappy internet at my office, i posted 2 threads by mistake Mr. Ian

so im sorry :cry: :cry:

you wanna fire me?? MAKE MY DAY :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 16, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:Your personal feeling and beleifs should not come in between business.

That person is supposed to submit a level of performance and results at a deadline....if not...he or she is not qualified to meet your companies request, thus hurting the growth and benefit of the company.

You shud fire them.....

i would resign myself if i saw that i did not fullfil my deeds. I either improve, learn and do something about it pretty soon....or i leave....

word....but not everybody resigns because they think they are not committed...you know what i mean. Some people like to play around with work hours for their own benefits
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 17, 2007
You fired them bec of just reasons, you did your job, they didnt. Why would you feel good :?: Could it be the little devil in you?

*** Zam Bang Bang!
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 17, 2007
zam wrote:You fired them bec of just reasons, you did your job, they didnt. Why would you feel good :?: Could it be the little devil in you?

*** Zam Bang Bang!

i dont know why, it could be coz i made a change or something
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat