It Finally Rained!

Topic locked
Re: It finally rained! Apr 14, 2011
Dillon wrote:
sage & onion wrote: It's called experience Dillon, I have worked in the Building Services Industry for more than 40 years, out of which 21 years of that have been in the Dubai and the UAE. That may not count for anything in your eyes however it does give one fairly good knowledge of what goes on. If you ask me to comment on the Structure of a building I will not because that is not my field.

sage & onion wrote:More like Miss Wet Blanket

So can we deduct from your comments that you also have a vast personal experience in acting like a wet blanket too Sage?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No way, I was watching you :lol: :lol: :lol:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bethsmum wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:It was still trying to rain as I drove home - yay! Surprising that we haven't have the BIG rain this year though, you know where all the roads flood and it turns into a complete disaster - oh well I can only wish :D

What a strange person you are. If you aren't whinging on about people's posts you are wishing for a complete disaster on the roads. There must be a name for a personality such as yours, but it escapes me for the moment.

Considering the uncontrolled rage I'd go with Borderline Personality Disorder for the moment.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I meant I can only wish for RAIN - Not accidents - DUH - a bit of common sense please! Yes, I know I didn't put it very well, but still, use yer noggins!

-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:43 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:It was still trying to rain as I drove home - yay! Surprising that we haven't have the BIG rain this year though, you know where all the roads flood and it turns into a complete disaster - oh well I can only wish :D

What a strange person you are. If you aren't whinging on about people's posts you are wishing for a complete disaster on the roads. There must be a name for a personality such as yours, but it escapes me for the moment.

Considering the uncontrolled rage I'd go with Borderline Personality Disorder for the moment.

It's not nice to speculate regarding such things FD and you're wrong - actually!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat