Fault With A Local

Topic locked
Fault with a local Mar 26, 2009
worse....still worse...

fault with a local and turned out to be an undercover cop or a cop without his uniform

I have taken it to dubai police ... lemme see wat happens!!!!

:evil:

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2009
what happened exactly?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 26, 2009
I don't understand what you're saying.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2009
What? Full story please!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2009
What? Full story please!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2009
dudes!!!! I'll just put in brief for now...

actually, the fault was with a local and that local turned outta be a cop without his uniform and put a fine for me...

will post the fault sooner and after the justice...

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2009
sharfraz wrote:dudes!!!! I'll just put in brief for now...

actually, the fault was with a local and that local turned outta be a cop without his uniform and put a fine for me...

will post the fault sooner and after the justice...

Your still not making a great deal of sense?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 26, 2009
patience sage....

I will certainly post the whole story!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2009
sharfraz wrote:patience sage....

8)

OK Thanks
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 26, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
sharfraz wrote:patience sage....

8)

OK Thanks

welcome

and thanks for your support dudes

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2009
Why put the attention on in this early stage?

Do you need attention? Get a girl ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 30, 2009
I'm pissed...

I should've known that locals always win....

this is the story!!!....

I left my office and came to a parking place near my home and got the parking space and I was about to park my car there,suddenly an UAE or arab national with their traditional khantura outfit came behind my car and got down from his car and told me that he had been waiting there for around 2 hrs or more and this implies that he had his car double parked there but not even in the place where i was going to park, I told him 'No', and that's not the rule.,
he was rude and impolite..shouting at me..then he told me he is a police officer and showed me his ID, but I did not believe that, it was because of reading articles from gulf news about Fake Police Officers with Fake IDS., and that he needed my parking place and I said No again for that and he asked my driver's Licence and my car registration card,
I parked my car there in the parking space and gave him both my driver's licence and car registration card.,
He got them and called the police and I was waiting there that I could get some justice and when the police arrived, I was explaining them, it was very hard for me as I cannot converse in arabic, but this undercover officer turned the whole situation to his advantage and said to them that he wanted to get past my car that I was not allowing him to go and I received a double parking fine from the two officers who had arrived at that time..and they were also rude.
The two officers made it just comfortable for the undercover officer who had double parked for 2 hrs or more and putting a fine to me for double parking and after that gave back my both driver's license and car registration card.

Police are useless!!!!!.....

its all in vain....

I heard someone say save dubai in someother post!!!!

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
well undercover police or not, you should have never argued with a local. you will never EVER win. especially if you dont understand what they are saying. :(
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2009
xero_ wrote:well undercover police or not, you should have never argued with a local. you will never EVER win. especially if you dont understand what they are saying. :(

Yep..that's rite.....

he had a damn ego..

anyways his country.....

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
sharfraz wrote:
xero_ wrote:well undercover police or not, you should have never argued with a local. you will never EVER win. especially if you dont understand what they are saying. :(

Yep..that's rite.....

he had a damn ego..

anyways his country.....

Just to get a clear picture, what do you drive? Usually these 'tards pick on people who they think are "poor" and therefore cannot hurt them.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 30, 2009
most of the time we have a false sense of security and tend to forget that there're all kinds of degenerates out there..
it's demorilizing to know that poor looking people get to be picked up; with a poor look i drive an old car.

8)

rch
BB
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 30, 2009
sharfraz wrote:I'm pissed...

this is the story!!!....

I left my office and came to a parking place near my home and got the parking space and I was about to park my car there,suddenly an UAE or arab national with their traditional khantura outfit came behind my car and got down from his car and told me that he had been waiting there for around 2 hrs or more and this implies that he had his car double parked there but not even in the place where i was going to park, I told him 'No', and that's not the rule.,
he was rude and impolite..shouting at me..then he told me he is a police officer and showed me his ID, but I did not believe that, it was because of reading articles from gulf news about Fake Police Officers with Fake IDS., and that he needed my parking place and I said No again for that and he asked my driver's Licence and my car registration card,
I parked my car there in the parking space and gave him both my driver's licence and car registration card., He got them and called the police and I was waiting there that I could get some justice and when the police arrived, I was explaining them, it was very hard for me as I cannot converse in arabic, but this undercover officer turned the whole situation to his advantage and said to them that he wanted to get past my car that I was not allowing him to go and I received a double parking fine from the two officers who had arrived at that time..and they were also rude.
The two officers made it just comfortable for the undercover officer who had double parked for 2 hrs or more and putting a fine to me for double parking and after that gave back my both driver's license and car registration card.

its all in vain....

thats where you went wrong ! you are not suppose to give him or any personal not in a uniform your IDs even if he showed you his in the police force! he could be just a receptionist or a clerk which does not give him the right to do what he did in any condition.and the ones whom he called could've been his friends and called them in their cells and they did him a favor on your ass .shits happen. there are corrupted ones every where.
they are not allowed to ask you or use their job as a force against anyone, I know in AD sooooo many of them got kicked out side the force for doing so, and you are not even suppose to stop for any unmarked cars no matter what !!

you guys have to know your rights , you know all the phone numbers of police , call them and inquire before you do such a thing. posting on the net wont change a thing, acting like a chicken will let the wolfs eats you. it is not a safe world..
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 30, 2009

Really? Wanna bet on that? Depends how you tackle it. I know people who'vce won several arguments with locals. If they're in the wrong, they're in the wrong, so just suck it up!

And Kid is exactly right. You shouldn't have given him your id's!

SOme lunatic did this to a friend of mind, his id was fake and he wasn't CID, yet he was telling her to show him her passport, he entered her apartment and tried to assault her!

There are some real weirdos out there. Just because they are locals, if they are not in genuine uniform and and working, you don't give them anything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 30, 2009
He supposedly was a police officer...told me by the other officers.....

I did call the police from my side before they arrived... and they spoke some blah blah to me and to them... and they were in no use....

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
uaekid wrote:
sharfraz wrote:I'm pissed...

this is the story!!!....

I parked my car there in the parking space and gave him both my driver's licence and car registration card., He got them and called the police and I was waiting there that I could get some justice and when the police arrived, I was explaining them, it was very hard for me as I cannot converse in arabic, but this undercover officer turned the whole situation to his advantage and said to them that he wanted to get past my car that I was not allowing him to go and I received a double parking fine from the two officers who had arrived at that time..and they were also rude.

its all in vain....

thats where you went wrong ! you are not suppose to give him or any personal not in a uniform your IDs even if he showed you his in the police force! he could be just a receptionist or a clerk which does not give him the right to do what he did in any condition.and the ones whom he called could've been his friends and called them in their cells and they did him a favor on your a#s .shits happen. there are corrupted ones every where.
they are not allowed to ask you or use their job as a force against anyone, I know in AD sooooo many of them got kicked out side the force for doing so, and you are not even suppose to stop for any unmarked cars no matter what !!

you guys have to know your rights , you know all the phone numbers of police , call them and inquire before you do such a thing. posting on the net wont change a thing, acting like a chicken will let the wolfs eats you. it is not a safe world..

well said
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
sharfraz wrote:He supposedly was a police officer...told me by the other officers.....

I did call the police from my side before they arrived... and they spoke some blah blah to me and to them... and they were in no use....

Doesn't matter! He was off duty, he had no right to ask for anything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 30, 2009
sharfraz wrote:He supposedly was a police officer...told me by the other officers.....

If your spoken English is just as horrible as you write, no wonder you had a tough time. Do you speak Hindi? I've been told that over 80% of the locals understand Hindi. UAEkid, is it true?
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 30, 2009
I still have the evidences ... but dubai police are not helpful...it's just a waste of time for me and them...

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
K-Dog wrote:

If your spoken English is just as horrible as you write, no wonder you had a tough time. Do you speak Hindi? I've been told that over 80% of the locals understand Hindi. UAEkid, is it true?

No. I wish they knew Hindi, but a few know broken Hindi, and most I've dealt with only know Arabic.

And Chocs, it is easier to take on the cops when you are white. Most cops don't mess with Westerners unless they have clearly committed a violation.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 30, 2009
I dont speak Hindi!!!!

English is my first language too....

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
sharfraz wrote:I dont speak Hindi!!!!

Sure it is.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 30, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
sharfraz wrote:I dont speak Hindi!!!!

Sure it is.

ok ... could you be of any help for me?

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2009
gtmash wrote:
K-Dog wrote:

No. I wish they knew Hindi, but a few know broken Hindi, and most I've dealt with only know Arabic.

And Chocs, it is easier to take on the cops when you are white. Most cops don't mess with Westerners unless they have clearly committed a violation.

Thats probably true. Most of the policemen are not locals. They are from other Arabic speaking countries like Yemen, Jordan etc.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 30, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
gtmash wrote:
K-Dog wrote:

Thats probably true. Most of the policemen are not locals. They are from other Arabic speaking countries like Yemen, Jordan etc.

Correct. The street-level officers don't really have high salaries. The ones in Sharjah are said to make only 3k a month, last I heard years ago.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 30, 2009
I have a lot more respect for somebody like gtmash who can write better than most of the english speaking forum members but has no problem admitting that his language is Bengla than people like you who can't even write a sentence and claim to be native english speaking.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat