Family Vacationcruise To Dubai ..Forget It Go Somalicruises

Topic locked
family vacationcruise to Dubai ..Forget it go somalicruises Jun 29, 2009
"Safari" is the Swahili word for adventure and that's just what we have in store for you. We sail up and down the coast Somalia

http://www.somalicruises.com/

:)

crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 29, 2009
LOL. Do I get my own fully loaded AK47? From the testimonials I want first class passage please - up close and personal.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
This is really sick, and the worst part is that their are people out there who will respond
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 29, 2009
Hello, I would like to take a family vacation on this cruise. Do you have something to steady firearms for my elderly mother?
My family also requires nonsmoking rooms and my teenage daughter is a vegan but I'm not sure how long that will last. Thank you in advance for a timely reply. Last year we went on a Disney cruise and it was total crap. I'm trying to make it up to the family.
Do we get to keep our kill and is there a taxidermist service on board?
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
As Sage says, some people not familiar with the piracy problem off Somalia might take this nonsense seriously.

I tell you what though, have a look at Cruising the Arabian Gulf on visit-dubai.co.uk . We had an interesting and enjoyable cruise from the cruise Terminal at Port Rashid on the Costa Romantica 2 years ago.
We visited Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Fujairah [UAE] and Oman in a week's cruise. Interesting to view other Gulf countries/cities in comfort. Most passengers were Italian and French, with some Brits, Germans, Belgians, Dutch and Scandinavians...... and a few Aussies.

Another option that I fancy is calling into Dubai and cruising to Mumbai, Sri Lanka and the Far East.

I am also interested in a cruise to Madagascar [ I think the wildlife there is a bit special , especially the lemurs] and Mauritius , but anything sailing past Somalia could have a problem.
They need a few well-armed international gun-boats in that part of the Indian Ocean. Those Somali pirates are threatening oil supplies and tourism in the region.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 07, 2009
Nobody done a Costa Romantica cruise as mentioned on visit-dubai.co.uk, then ?
Out of Port Rashid and around the Gulf.
We enjoyed it ....but not as good as Pand O's Oceana in the Caribbean.
The best food we had was the QE 2 in the Med 3 years ago . She's come to Dubai now and so I have given her a mention on visit-dubai.co.uk
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat