Dubai Police Seriously Violating UAE LAW, Pls Help

Dubai Police Seriously Violating UAE LAW, Pls help Mar 30, 2022
PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION, DUBAI POLICE PUSH GOOD VIETNAMESE CITIZEN TO CRAZY HOSPITAL, ROBBED HIS PROPERTIES AND Challenged DUBAI COURT ! DUBAI KING IS NOT HAPPY.

Hello, This is Mr. Nguyen Duong Hai from Vietnam. I came to Dubai from May/2021 via 1 month valid tourism visa, it is Feb/2022 now, so my visa expired 9 months. Dubai police SERIOUSLY VIOLATED UAE LAW. They kidnapped me to the Jail, beaten me terribly in jail and when I ask them why they arrest me, they tell lie ( the police said that the reason why they arrested me because I slept on the pavement violated Dubai law, but after some days when I go to the lake I saw some people sleeping on the pavement). All my words, my attitude, my actions was recorded to camera in the private jail room. I called hundreds time to 999 and 901 emergency police number but my phone call was troubled. This is UNACCEPTABLE ANTILAW ACTION, I came here for working and everyone is very SERIOUS and very busy. Dubai police antilaw action seriously harmed my benifit (at least 15000 USD) my company 's benifit and so many SERIOUS GOOD DUBAI POLICE. It harmed DUBAI POLICE REPUTATION and today there is a powerful Dubai Officer come to my accommodation to see me but I didn't have opportunity to talk to him. I repeat again, I came here for working, my company had to pay much money for me (air ticket, hotel, meals, health check... fee). Going to prison is not joking, Law is not joking, this scandal is SERIOUS MORAL SCANDAL. I think noone accept UNEDUCATED CULTURE to their country so please investigate seriously and punish very sharply the relevant people. I and so many serious people are very angry, thank you.

Please help to share this MURDER CASE information to save victim's life. You as a responsible Dubai citizen, please share this information to everyone or contact to Dubai police to stop a serious antilaw action. DUBAI ROYAL FAMILY CANNOT KILL PEOPLE FOR MONEY (EVEN IF IT IS 100 BILLIONS USD) IT IS VERY EVIL AND DANGEROUS. GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING, MASHA ALLA KEEP SEEING THIS SIN !

Dubaiantilaw
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat