Equivalent Of MUKHABBARAT (Morality Police) IN UAE

Topic locked
Equivalent of MUKHABBARAT (Morality Police) IN UAE Dec 01, 2010
To those who know what the MORALITY POLICE IS

I wanted to know know if there is an equivalent of that the UAE, I understand that dxb is the more relaxed of all the emirates. But what about the others ? My profession involves dealing with a lot of businesswomen in general , some meeting are more informal that others , so if they spot a NON WHITE DUDE (again not being racist here , but the whitey worship thing in the GCC is no big secret) hanging with a bunch of women here and there.. will they come and ask questions ?

In certain GCC countries not restricted to only one, if you are spotted with women, officials come and ask you questions about your relationship with them, requiring you to produce identification and justifying why your with them.

What about trips on the road, when confronted at a road block , will they ask questions ? What happens if the authorities are not convinced with your reasoning for having those women with you ?

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Equivalent of MUKHABBARAT (Morality Police) IN UAE Dec 01, 2010
Only in Saudi.

These are the Mutawa and are self appointed with no official power or authority. Most people there now ignore them or tell them to go away as King Abdullah has effectively kicked them back where they belong in the dark ages.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Equivalent Of MUKHABBARAT (Morality Police) IN UAE Dec 01, 2010
Awesome ! Im relieved to say the least :)
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dubai Knight wrote:Only in Saudi.

These are the Mutawa and are self appointed with no official power or authority. Most people there now ignore them or tell them to go away as King Abdullah has effectively kicked them back where they belong in the dark ages.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

Thats nice to know. Don't they always roll with one or two coppers ?
desertdudeshj

zubber wrote:To those who know what the MORALITY POLICE IS

I wanted to know know if there is an equivalent of that the UAE, I understand that dxb is the more relaxed of all the emirates. But what about the others ? My profession involves dealing with a lot of businesswomen in general , some meeting are more informal that others , so if they spot a NON WHITE DUDE (again not being racist here , but the whitey worship thing in the GCC is no big secret) hanging with a bunch of women here and there.. will they come and ask questions ?

In certain GCC countries not restricted to only one, if you are spotted with women, officials come and ask you questions about your relationship with them, requiring you to produce identification and justifying why your with them.

What about trips on the road, when confronted at a road block , will they ask questions ? What happens if the authorities are not convinced with your reasoning for having those women with you ?

Also got a similar question; so if you're taking a women in Dubai/AD on a date you won't be stopped? What if things get a bit more intimate and you hold hands, say. Will the police stop you then? What about in Sharjah?

What about an obvious westerner with a local girl? Will that get you stopped, or in the worst case put you in jail?

From what I've gathered it only applies to a women who is staying with you. Could someone please clarify.
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

:?
desertdudeshj

brucebanner wrote:
What about an obvious westerner with a local girl? Will that get you stopped, or in the worst case put you in jail?

From what I've gathered it only applies to a women who is staying with you. Could someone please clarify.

Yes regarding this, DO's and DONT's of the whole dating situation would be invaluable information, also all you loveguru's here who have some good approaching criteria would be fabulous
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mystery aka Erik von Markovik, has never failed me ;)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Mystery aka Erik von Markovik, has never failed me ;)

Opinion openers viable ? What about running cryo ? How is the receptivity ? Kino - can it be run without raising eyebrows ? any active lairs in dxb ? U a regular sarger ? :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oh no mate I retired a few years back when I got hitched ( I did use it even then ) But although I forgotten most of it, but still remember the basics and still help in dealing with people on a day to day basis. Also keep in mind most of these principles also work online ;) If I had a dollar for every date I snagged online......well you get the rest
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Oh no mate I retired a few years back when I got hitched ( I did use it even then ) But although I forgotten most of it, but still remember the basics and still help in dealing with people on a day to day basis. Also keep in mind most of these principles also work online ;) If I had a dollar for every date I snagged online......well you get the rest

O , Respect DesertMan ! , online game are for afc's i dislike it totally, who were your influences ? If your old school , david and ross jeffries ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

My work kept me busy at unholy hours and days so that was a very good option for me. But remember I was in the tourism industry and a lot of ladies came looking to have a good time away from home aswell if you know what I mean, but those never lasted for more than a week for obvious reasons. Get into that industry if that rocks your boat. I hear belhops got it going real good too !

And also you have to be carefull here so you really can't implement the game to the full extent. You never know what kind of response you will get if you just walk up to someone in a public space. So you have to modify it to suit the region.

Unless your a party and bar hopping bugger, but that gets boring after a while. So you play the best game you can.

Influences ? No one beyond mystery. Just read his first book Venesian art of something ??? and some of his online stuff and that was it. I was very skeptical at first but from teh word go you could see it working so that was when I became a convert.
desertdudeshj

I hear you loud and clear man , ;)
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Excuse me. Can we get back to the topic; what happens if you're seen with a local girl etc. etc.

zubber and desertdudeshj, out of interest, how old are you guys.
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

brucebanner wrote:Excuse me. Can we get back to the topic; what happens if you're seen with a local girl etc. etc.

Sorry about the little esoteric jaunt , Hopefully the girls can also answer this post
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

I'm 34 homes, out of intrest what is the point of the barrage of inquires you have bombarded us with lately ?
desertdudeshj

{PINK NOISE}
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

brucebanner wrote:Excuse me. Can we get back to the topic; what happens if you're seen with a local girl etc. etc.

You are really getting on my t*ts with all the questions. I'm starting to turn green and think I'm going to throw up if you continue with the Q&A. Enough already!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Hey , isnt this forum for people to find out about things ? If you dont ask questions that are not covered ? what other way is there ? could u enlighten me please Bora Bora ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

I had a look at Mystery. I've got to say, I'm impressed that he is able to pull that of - the guy looks weird.

I'm eagerly awaiting to hear peoples' experiences.

Bora Bora wrote:

You are really getting on my t*ts with all the questions. I'm starting to turn green and think I'm going to throw up if you continue with the Q&A. Enough already!!!!

The admins should add an ignore button so that you ignore all the threads and posts of certain users, don't you think?
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

zubber wrote:Hey , isnt this forum for people to find out about things ? If you dont ask questions that are not covered ? what other way is there ? could u enlighten me please Bora Bora ?

It's also for discussions and contributing. There is this thing called "Google" that can answer just about any question. :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

you got me there tigerlady, PEACE
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Asking questions is perfectly fine and infact I enjoy answering them specialy if they out of the usualy dribble of I'm a so and so with X degree from kerela help me find a job or visa ! But everybody has a limit specialy if you keep on parroting the same things over and over again without actualy answering any questions your self.

If you notice we no nothing about mr hulk other than he is the UK and has visited dubai, could be a muslim from an arab or south asian decent. Well that is what one can deduce from his posts and not that he has answered anything himself. Zero interaction with any forum member other than his boring questions

Forums are a two way street and not some god given right. but Mr BB treats this forum and its members as its some kind of paid consultancy site who are obligated to serve his every whim ?

Your on a forum for FFS talk, interact, integrate and contribute. Not that every time to log on you see 20 weird question worded in very bland language and then will complian if they are not answered.

Sorry Mr Hulk we are not dubai experts who are paid to cater to your every whim. Become a "friend" and everyone will be more than happy to answer anything.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Asking questions is perfectly fine and infact I enjoy answering them specialy if they out of the usualy dribble of I'm a so and so with X degree from kerela help me find a job or visa ! But everybody has a limit specialy if you keep on parroting the same things over and over again without actualy answering any questions your self.

If you notice we no nothing about mr hulk other than he is the UK and has visited dubai, could be a muslim from an arab or south asian decent. Well that is what one can deduce from his posts and not that he has answered anything himself. Zero interaction with any forum member other than his boring questions

Forums are a two way street and not some god given right. but Mr BB treats this forum and its members as its some kind of paid consultancy site who are obligated to serve his every whim ?

Your on a forum for FFS talk, interact, integrate and contribute. Not that every time to log on you see 20 weird question worded in very bland language and then will complian if they are not answered.

Sorry Mr Hulk we are not dubai experts who are paid to cater to your every whim. Become a "friend" and everyone will be more than happy to answer anything.

Could you pleaaaaaase refer to him as the Hulk, or GreenBean, but NOT Mr BB!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

desertdudeshj wrote:I'm 34 homes, out of intrest what is the point of the barrage of inquires you have bombarded us with lately ?

Homie, Sir Mix A Lot Baby Got Back Best Quality - http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 13HeIF6xrQ - I like big butts and I cannot lie.

desertdudeshj wrote:Asking questions is perfectly fine and infact I enjoy answering them specialy if they out of the usualy dribble of I'm a so and so with X degree from kerela help me find a job or visa ! But everybody has a limit specialy if you keep on parroting the same things over and over again without actualy answering any questions your self.

Thanks for the reassurance. I knew my questions were interesting. I haven't been asked many questions.

desertdudeshj wrote:If you notice we no nothing about mr hulk other than he is the UK and has visited dubai, could be a muslim from an arab or south asian decent. Well that is what one can deduce from his posts and not that he has answered anything himself. Zero interaction with any forum member other than his boring questions

3x; went in 2003, 2005 and just recently. I've always landed in AD tho except on my recent visit.

desertdudeshj wrote:Forums are a two way street and not some god given right. but Mr BB treats this forum and its members as its some kind of paid consultancy site who are obligated to serve his every whim ?

I'm sorry you feel that say :(. I'm still young ;) and I'm sure I can learn from my mistakes.
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

brucebanner wrote:i like big butts and I cannot lie.

... and the other brothers cant deny... heh
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

That when a girl walks in, with an itty bitty waist ?

-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm --

brucebanner wrote: I haven't been asked many questions.

If you read you have been asked plenty

brucebanner wrote: I'm sorry you feel that say :(. I'm still young ;) and I'm sure I can learn from my mistakes.

Out of intrest how old are you ?
desertdudeshj

brucebanner wrote:The admins should add an ignore button so that you ignore all the threads and posts of certain users, don't you think?

What a wonderful idea!!! Then we can ALL use it on you!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

desertdudeshj wrote:That when a girl walks in, with an itty bitty waist ?

...And a round thing in your face.. :blackeye:

HulkMan X-Ney in wilding up the chicka's , They are an invaluable source of information (your first lesson ;) )
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

OMFG, mystery is the joke of modern times. His followers are the biggest loosers ever. I can spot them straight away. Get a life, seriously!
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat