Dubai Forums Is Boring....

Topic locked
Dubai Forums is Boring.... Feb 21, 2012
so I've been looking elsewhere for a little entertainment over my lunch time. I feel I need to broaden my horizons. I'm not really into expatwoman and all those bored housewives sharing information on where to buy the best moisturiser in town or giving their armchair legal opinions so I will give that a miss till I'm older and more sensible.

So I came across bangladesh.com and had a look at their forum. I've learnt loads in the space of 15 minutes whilst eating my egg and mayo sandwich. I never realised there was a Bangladesh Premier League! BPL for short! I didn't recognise any of the teams though.
There was a topic where some man with the user name Londonii (or somat like that) wanted to know why Bengli girls went with black men. He thought it was dis.gusting! Somebody replied that it was because black men had big ..... and 80% of them were HIV positive.
That was interesting :D Anyways....what colour are Bengali girls?
Another man wanted an answer to his quaction ( :D ) as to why spend hundreds of rupees on hair removal treatments? Someone said you shouldn't take these matters into your own hands but take care of hygenie ( :D ) and on the same topic someone replied with this

on thee subject of laser surgery, was thinking of doing it on mee eyes. cos me short sighted so bad i cant see the top letter of thee eye test without me glasses.
any advice, i know that the success rate at thee moment or the last time i heard was 90 - 99%.

I'm even more determined to become a member as this person is obviously from the north of England and not the north of Bangladesh.

So...can anyone suggest a new username of my big debut on bangladesh.com? I'm a bit bored with bethsmum. (and DF)

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dubai Forums is Boring.... Feb 21, 2012
Well perhaps if you stopped trying to relate everything to the UK - we're not there, we're here and arguing with members constantly, all the regular posters wouldn't have disappeared!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Dubai Forums Is Boring.... Feb 21, 2012
Chocoholic ,

Well you aren't the most interesting of posters are you Chocs? I think your best work must be done behind the scenes when you are pming people to tell them not to support my posts :roll:
Bethsmum

Re: Dubai Forums is Boring.... Feb 22, 2012
I propose that Chocs & BM should try a trial marriage, a new reality TV show.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Dubai Forums Is Boring.... Feb 22, 2012
I dont think Chocs could provide what I would want from a trail marriage Sage.
Bethsmum

Re: Dubai Forums Is Boring.... Feb 23, 2012
How about 'bang-a-desh' whatever a 'desh' is :P
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Dubai Forums Is Boring.... Feb 26, 2012
Lol, ' Bangali-Banger ' would be better :P
...I'm anyways sure she's gonna jangle their nerves :P

I personally dislike most bangalis, about 90% of the ones i've come across are hustlers (stupid hustlers actually who just piss you off) or thieves; dishonest buggers. Others i hear about are drug dealers, pimps and in some rare cases hitmen.
Havent heard much good about them sadly.

Oh and then there is my ex-maid, Bangali. Stopped working after 6 months, kept complaining and eventually found her to be pregnant. What a mess it was. "I met my husband in a dream" she said at first, but just as i was bout to send her to Jupiter with a broom stuck to her arse, she recast : "I met God in a dream, he gave me a gift"....F$ck !
Found five mobile-phones in her room, yes, FIVE ! All working with SIM and all. I bet Du's call center has lesser lines. Also found a copy of my house key and dollars...
Sent her on the first flight back to Bangladesh, lost about five grand on visa and labour house charges and vowed to do my own dishes hence forth.

I do have a good Bangali friend though, just one and probably the only one that wears shoes ! Good lad.

BTW, who owns and runs DF, any idea?
tony89
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dubai Forums Is Boring.... Feb 26, 2012
tony89 wrote:BTW, who owns and runs DF, any idea?

Andyba. He makes the odd appearance, bans people and does a runner.

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 pm ---

tony89 wrote:"I met God in a dream, he gave me a gift"....F$ck !

The Virgin Mary!
Bethsmum

Re: Dubai Forums Is Boring.... Feb 27, 2012
Andyba you say, eh.... well Mr. mayor should come out more often, talk to his people, meet the demands of the community don't you think? What else do you know about him?

"The Virgin Mary! "

hah, Yeah.....Nooo ...
tony89
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

tony89 wrote:Andyba you say, eh.... well Mr. mayor should come out more often, talk to his people, meet the demands of the community don't you think? What else do you know about him?

Not a lot, only that he randomly bans posters. He puts a smilie with the notice, if that helps
Bethsmum

haha Bethsmum, I believe he's banned you a few times hasn't he? what for did he say?
tony89
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

tony89 ,

Yes, I've been banned a few times but not only by Andyba. It's a long story :D I once got banned for having the Israeli flag as my avatar :D At the time other posters were posting death to all jews. That was acceptable but my avatar wasn't.

Sh1t happens :P
Bethsmum

Lol Bethsmum he was only saving your arse. If he would have left you going as you were, they would've stopped posting death to all jews and started posting death to Bethsmum. :P
tony89
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

tony89 ,

Oh Tony! death to BM! LOL I'm sure there are many that wish it. Face? bothered?
Bethsmum

Re: Dubai Forums is Boring.... Feb 27, 2012
No this forum site is not boring.
i love this site & full enjoy on this site.
Hermoine
Dubai Forums Member

Hermoine wrote:No this forum site is not boring.
i love this site & full enjoy on this site

After 27 posts?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat