Direct Bikes Scooter Flame Thrower Colin Furze

Topic locked
Direct Bikes Scooter Flame Thrower Colin Furze Mar 30, 2010
This Brit plumber made a tool so he could fend off the drivers that keep pushing him up. Great tool, especially useful in the UAE.

Oh and he's been arrested by the British Fookerz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UNr1XCl ... r_embedded

Enjoy. :twisted:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Direct Bikes Scooter Flame Thrower Colin Furze Mar 30, 2010
RobbyG wrote:This Brit plumber made a tool so he could fend off the drivers that keep pushing him up. Great tool, especially useful in the UAE.

Oh and he's been arrested by the British Fookerz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UNr1XCl ... r_embedded

Enjoy. :twisted:

I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!

I was tailgated by a taxi all the way down Sheikh Zayed Road yesterday. This would have made the bugger think twice as his windscreen wipers melted nicely!!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Direct Bikes Scooter Flame Thrower Colin Furze Apr 01, 2010
I use my rear wind screen wipers to spray them. Or rear fog lights thinking I'm braking, and then take the foot of the gas and start to slow down until they so annoyed that they try to over or undertake and when they do speedup again and box them in behind a even slower car.

I love toying with these idiots :D
desertdudeshj

Re: Direct Bikes Scooter Flame Thrower Colin Furze Apr 01, 2010
A friend of mine was just going to bed @ around 03:00, few days ago. Two criminals trying to steal his car so he watches out the window to see whats happening. One on watch, other just opened the door of his car and start ripping up the dash.

His car stands right below his bedroom window, so he opens it up and yells at them, but both criminals don't even nudge and keep working for the electric wiring to start the car. They both jump in the car, engine starts...drives 2 feet forward...buddy of mine grabs a 20 pound dumbell and forcefully plants it on the lower front window of his own car. 8)

The look on their faces, probably undescribeable, as they took off by foot but not without a heart arrest and probably with a cut in life expectancy. :mrgreen:

Classic action: Oy you two! .....nothing happens.....Dumbell. Priceless.

RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat