Topic locked
How and where can I get those avatars?

MrTon
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 22, 2006
there is an application form where u need to write about ur family, schools, jobs u had. also about ur s.e.xual orientation, and as significant part of this, state with yes or no whether u like donkies. than ull take a test to prove ur not colour blind, not blond and that from now on, ur posts will not contain any other questions of this kind.

if u take the exam, ull be paying a fee of 10 dollars and we will get u an avatar.

for further questions, turn to HP. buy him some chicken for lunch and he will tell u all about it.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 22, 2006
everywhere, surf around!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 22, 2006
raidah wrote:there is an application form where u need to write about ur family, schools, jobs u had. also about ur s.e.xual orientation, and as significant part of this, state with yes or no whether u like donkies. than ull take a test to prove ur not colour blind, not blond and that from now on, ur posts will not contain any other questions of this kind.

if u take the exam, ull be paying a fee of 10 dollars and we will get u an avatar.

for further questions, turn to HP. buy him some chicken for lunch and he will tell u all about it.

hahaha your so mean!! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 22, 2006
ajb wrote:
raidah wrote:there is an application form where u need to write about ur family, schools, jobs u had. also about ur s.e.xual orientation, and as significant part of this, state with yes or no whether u like donkies. than ull take a test to prove ur not colour blind, not blond and that from now on, ur posts will not contain any other questions of this kind.

hahaha your so mean!! :lol:

u came so late , i am damn sleepy now . I asked my friend to buy chicken from shop otherwise it will spoil at shop and the owner will get loss :cry: . He said " we are not responsible" :?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
Its saturday here so had a bit of a sleep in ..... been another long week!!

Put your chicken in the freezer and everything in your life will be fine again!! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat