Ask A Question!

Topic locked
Oct 17, 2006
weary_heart wrote:Dr. D,

Is the series days of our lives finished with that gemini meteors?

No, it will continue, as it has for years.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 17, 2006
isabela wrote:So please tell me Dr. D where did ur 1 dh go, coz i've been looking for mine as well :?: :?: :? :?

The other dollar didn't go anywhere. It's just a confusion of logic because the rest of the money is in the shirt.

Const = 1
BNut = 1
Dr. D = 1
Shirt = 97
-----------
Total = 100

I've heard this told many times, usually it's a Pizza, not a shirt.
^ian^

Oct 17, 2006
isabela wrote:Dr. D , are kermet the frog and ms. piggy real lovers or its just a showbiz thing?

And can a frog really love a pig and vice versa

Ok now this is scary. I was going to post the EXACT same thing earlier in the afternoon... Dr D what's the probability of 2 individuals who never met, who know **** about each others, to actually think/post the same completely random thing? I mean there must be billions of billions of combinations to come up with questions and we actually thought about the exact same thing... Oh man this is weird...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 17, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
asc_26 wrote:i have questions here. what are two ELUSIVE characters? Missing two letters or number?

W A T E ?

M ? L O N

Good Luck!!!
:?: :?: :?: :lol:

yeehhhh ian, come on you can do it

thats your level,

so what's the answer B_Lady?

The missing letters are C and T. Each letter is the first letter of the words in the question.

where ian would think it was WATER MELON

Presumptious little scrub monkey aren't we?

WRONG!!!! Nobody got it right. CLUE: ELUSIVE.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 17, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
asc_26 wrote:i have questions here. what are two ELUSIVE characters? Missing two letters or number?

W A T E ?

M ? L O N

Good Luck!!!
:?: :?: :?: :lol:

yeehhhh ian, come on you can do it

thats your level,

so what's the answer B_Lady?

The missing letters are C and T. Each letter is the first letter of the words in the question.

where ian would think it was WATER MELON

Presumptious little scrub monkey aren't we?

WRONG!!!! Nobody got it right. CLUE: ELUSIVE.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 17, 2006
OK, OK, we get the point :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 17, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Dr D what's the probability of 2 individuals who never met, who know **** about each others, to actually think/post the same completely random thing?

1 in 6000
^ian^

Oct 17, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
Bleakus wrote:do you think white people are allowed to dance in public?

I am white and I am a wicked dancer. However, one night I was dancing with a mate of mine (also white) at the Doubledecker and the bouncer came over and told us to stop "Scary Dancing".

So perhaps not. I need to do more research on this one.

Respect dude

your awesome
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 17, 2006
Dr D from your other post in the cricket thread, why do men like beer and most women hate it.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 17, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Dr D from your other post in the cricket thread, why do men like beer and most women hate it.

Most women that I have ever known, do not hate beer, they just hate the beer belly :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 17, 2006
I hate it and all my gf, the taste is yuk :pukeright:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 17, 2006
Come on Sara, which beers have you tried??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 17, 2006
Stella!! and never again, it has after taste
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 17, 2006
Now you see, Stella, Belgium beer extra strong, not the one to get started on.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 17, 2006
ok DR O where do you start on?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 17, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Dr D from your other post in the cricket thread, why do men like beer and most women hate it.

Hi Sara, you do ask a lot of questions don't you.

Man's liking for beer come from the days of a hard days work, where quite often the work was very physical and draining. Nothing capped off a hard days labour like a great ale, and was preferred to the sweetness of wine or the stinging potency of raw spirits.

Over the years, beer has become synonomous as a man's drink because of its link to the physical days of yore.

Women of course (with the exception to the odd mud beast) have never had to exert themselves quite as physically and have never had the pack working mentality that men do, so don't understand the cultural and refreshing aspects of beer.

Beer today is not just a refreshment, but a social activity as well as a salute to ones self for whatever one feels like.

Also, women, being beautiful and more refined (with the exception of mud beasts) tend to go for more refined things, such as wine and sweet spirits.

Beer is good, and there are many good beers, but Stella is not one of them.
^ian^

Oct 17, 2006
sara
next time try this belgian beer called hoegarden...its sweet/fruity/light...most of the girls i know love it...it aint a typical beer...but like any beer does give u a beer belly....i personally go for jack Ds with diet coke...or scotch or single malt....beer is a bit over rated now a days...and it does interrupt your drinking time...sorry Dr D for highjacking yer thread...
constantine

Oct 17, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

Hi Sara, you do ask a lot of questions don't you.

Man's liking for beer come from the days of a hard days work, where quite often the work was very physical and draining. Nothing capped off a hard days labour like a great ale, and was preferred to the sweetness of wine or the stinging potency of raw spirits.

Over the years, beer has become synonomous as a man's drink because of its link to the physical days of yore.

Women of course (with the exception to the odd mud beast) have never had to exert themselves quite as physically and have never had the pack working mentality that men do, so don't understand the cultural and refreshing aspects of beer.

Beer today is not just a refreshment, but a social activity as well as a salute to ones self for whatever one feels like.

Also, women, being beautiful and more refined (with the exception of mud beasts) tend to go for more refined things, such as wine and sweet spirits.

Beer is good, and there are many good beers, but Stella is not one of them.

I'm off to get one after reading this, should be posted on the wall of every pub :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 17, 2006
constantine wrote:sara
next time try this belgian beer called hoegarden...its sweet/fruity/light...most of the girls i know love it...it aint a typical beer...but like any beer does give u a beer belly....i personally go for jack Ds with diet coke...or scotch or single malt....beer is a bit over rated now a days...and it does interrupt your drinking time...sorry Dr D for highjacking yer thread...

And I thought you were busy tonight!!! :wink:

No problems, any sensible person can provide sensible answers.
^ian^

Oct 17, 2006
still at work mate...waiting for the editor to finish off...then off for a game of squash...and perhaps tea after that...
constantine

Oct 17, 2006
constantine wrote:sara

Thanks enjoy your game.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 18, 2006
can any tell me the names of all the strong lagers available in uk....plz

sorry i m off topic but then its also a question DR D 8)
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 18, 2006
dale wrote:can any tell me the names of all the strong lagers available in uk....plz

sorry i m off topic but then its also a question DR D 8)

Well, not being English or even remotely English, I'd have to refer this question to Dubai Knight, who not only knows the name of each one, but has no doubt drunk them all.
^ian^

Oct 18, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
isabela wrote:Dr. D, since your thread is popular now, can you atleast give me a clue on your name?

You said your not Dr. Do little ian boy?
then what is D?

The D is the first letter of my last name. :)

Aha..Dr.___. - born on July __, 19___ (belated happy b-day by the way) ..good thing i remember that there was someone who post his CV..
:blob: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8:

i got Dr. D's name...i got the D's name...i got the D's name...i got the D's name ... :D :D :D

So D, any agency you know where i can update my CV with affordable rates ok...i need it this December...i'm planning to look for a new job? (seriously ok)
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 18, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
isabela wrote:So please tell me Dr. D where did ur 1 dh go, coz i've been looking for mine as well :?: :?: :? :?

The other dollar didn't go anywhere. It's just a confusion of logic because the rest of the money is in the shirt.

Const = 1
BNut = 1Dr. D = 1
Shirt = 97
-----------
Total = 100

:lol: :lol: :lol:
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 18, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
isabela wrote:Dr. D , are kermet the frog and ms. piggy real lovers or its just a showbiz thing?

Ok now this is scary. I was going to post the EXACT same thing earlier in the afternoon... Dr D what's the probability of 2 individuals who never met, who know **** about each others, to actually think/post the same completely random thing? I mean there must be billions of billions of combinations to come up with questions and we actually thought about the exact same thing... Oh man this is weird...

Weird :?: :?: :?:

Oh no...aren;t you my long lost brother?

Dr. D, could you please further explain, how was this possible?
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 18, 2006
isabela wrote:Dr. D, could you please further explain, how was this possible?

Edit: Actually, I got the wrong term, I'll have a smoke and try and dig up the right term from the depths of my vast knowledge. :-)
^ian^

Oct 18, 2006
isabela wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

Seriously I'd like to know that too... I was smoking sheesha with some friends (forumers too :P ) and asked them this question... After checking whether my sheesha was drugged or something they came up with the conclusion that I needed therapy. :lol: :lol:
I wasn't even a Muppet Show fan when I was a kid! So what is the frickin explanation!?
Nick81

Oct 18, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
isabela wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

Seriously I'd like to know that too... I was smoking sheesha with some friends (forumers too :P ) and asked them this question... After checking whether my sheesha was drugged or something they came up with the conclusion that I needed therapy. :lol: :lol:
I wasn't even a Muppet Show fan when I was a kid! So what is the frickin explanation!?[/quote]

:?
and i'm not a Muppet show fan as well..
just pop into my mind..after reading about someones question about teletubbies and barney...
so maybe that's the same thing that happen to you...

or i guess in another life .... we are both puppets..and friends of kermit and ms piggy... i'm weird... :lol: :lol:

that's why Dr. D--- explain this?????????????
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 18, 2006
:lol: :lol:

Where is Dr D when you need him!?
Nick81

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat