ARREST BAD EX

Topic locked
ARREST BAD EX Feb 11, 2007
is there anyone who can help me get a bad ex arrested for using a false id in uae, he abused me while i was there and got my visa expired,now im back in holland and cant return to uae for 1 year.

any tips or official friends?

please email me

naima

Re: ARREST BAD EX Feb 11, 2007
naima wrote:is there anyone who can help me get a bad ex arrested for using a false id in uae, he abused me while i was there and got my visa expired,now im back in holland and cant return to uae for 1 year.

any tips or official friends?

please email me

just let it go... :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

i did get over it,dont even hate him,he is just evil... Feb 12, 2007
...and he wont stop bothering me ,he is threatening my family here ,he even used a knife to wake up my kids in the night to scare them, he beat me up ,bit me all over with his hyenateeth, burnt my home, i ran from dubai back to europe,he held my pasport ,so it expired 6 months, he has to be locked up or thrown back to somalia, so i wont forget ,in my spare time ill try to get him what he deserves.
naima

Feb 12, 2007
:shock:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 12, 2007
Was all of this in Dubai?? The only thing which comes to mind check www.alameen.ae and call them and check with them if anything can be done!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: i did get over it,dont even hate him,he is just evil... Feb 12, 2007
naima wrote:...and he wont stop bothering me ,he is threatening my family here ,he even used a knife to wake up my kids in the night to scare them, he beat me up ,bit me all over with his hyenateeth, burnt my home, i ran from dubai back to europe,he held my pasport ,so it expired 6 months, he has to be locked up or thrown back to somalia, so i wont forget ,in my spare time ill try to get him what he deserves.

so rather than reporting him to the police you ran away to another country...but you said that he held your passport...so does this mean he held it in dubai after you fled or that he followed you to europe and stole it from you then?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

visa Feb 12, 2007
he had my pasport until my visa expired,than i got it back,so i was illegal there myself and didnt have money to pay the fine,after i went to immigration they let me go if i left within 6 days and wouldnt return within 1 year,i was worried and didnt know where to go ,so didnt report to police then,first thing was to get my kids away there,now im in holland ,ok and well,time to make him pay for it

thanks for the website ,i filled in the online form
naima

Re: i did get over it,dont even hate him,he is just evil... Feb 12, 2007
naima wrote:...and he wont stop bothering me ,he is threatening my family here ,he even used a knife to wake up my kids in the night to scare them, he beat me up ,bit me all over with his hyenateeth, burnt my home, i ran from dubai back to europe,he held my pasport ,so it expired 6 months, he has to be locked up or thrown back to somalia, so i wont forget ,in my spare time ill try to get him what he deserves.

WTF :shock: :shock: :shock:
u will need some luck to get even with him...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 12, 2007
The moral of the story is never mess with a women scorned
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 12, 2007
if he is a local....move on...mid east has a selective brand of "justice"
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
Kick his ass, sister!!!!!!

:violent1: :boxing:

Good luck!!!
Tropic23

report Feb 12, 2007
i mailed the website alameen and they forwarded it to dubai police
i was replied to report in person about the abuse i suffered, but that anyone could file a complaint about his illegal stay there,if the evidence is given.

he is somali ,so wont get any special treatment,any volunteers who can help me out,who is in sharjah or ajman?
he was arrested b4 two times after a hit and run and an unpaid hotelbill,but got away with it using his false ID, but now he has his real pasport,so just we have to give those details to police....

i cant come for 1 year ,im banned for visaoverstay,thats why i ask you...
naima

Feb 12, 2007
cyrix wrote:if he is a local....move on...mid east has a selective brand of "justice"

here we go with the locals :evil: :evil:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
cyrix wrote:if he is a local....move on...mid east has a selective brand of "justice"

Yes, and she has already said that he is Somalian. When you say, we just have to give his passport details to the police, do you mean, Neima, that you have them? You don't really expect someone to go and get them off this guy after what you have told us about him??

Bleakus, I've been told that the police here don't like to get involved in domestic affairs - is that true? Maybe they would do something about the hit and run affair, though.

Man, he sounds like a real nasty piece of work.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 12, 2007
sauron wrote:Bleakus, I've been told that the police here don't like to get involved in domestic affairs - is that true? Maybe they would do something about the hit and run affair, though.

Man, he sounds like a real nasty piece of work.

i dont know about that
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2007
Short of actually coming here (which you have said is impossible) I doubt that you can do much more
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

im on my way Mar 18, 2007
i asked him for the last time to give me divorce,he refused,so i will come over,i called immigration and they said i was free to come since i have no open fines about my visa left,so i will come and not just for divorse by court,but to report him for all bad he is.

any advise or ideas are welcome,now i have a better chance to make him pay for his actions
naima

Mar 18, 2007
Bleakus wrote:

What are you so mad about? It's true. And riding the metro of Dubai you'll also see how local officials are some of the most corrupt and racist people towards other nationalities you'll ever meet, and who're not afraid to show it at all.

Not trying to disrespect you hun, but let people say it as it is. Locals get special, unfair treatment.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 18, 2007
PARANOID wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

What are you so mad about? It's true. And riding the metro of Dubai you'll also see how local officials are some of the most corrupt and racist people towards other nationalities you'll ever meet, and who're not afraid to show it at all.

Not trying to disrespect you hun, but let people say it as it is. Locals get special, unfair treatment.

im sorry but that is not true and i am really getting sick of people saying that... if you have a problem with a group of people deal with it but dont go making stuff up
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2007
If you do come, don't bring your kids with you. You will be subject to Sharia law and will risk losing them. Have you checked your situation with a lawyer in Holland? After a certain period of time ( 5 years, possibly ) you can serve divorce papers on him if you have an address that they can be delivered to. And that is that. For your own safety, I think you should stay away.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

the kids... Mar 18, 2007
the kids are not his,but i wont bring them ,they have school,and im not worried about him to hurt me again, im not the same useless girl i was before,i heard he did voodoo to get me back than,i didnt want to marry him actually,now im ok in mind and ready to get my divorse and have him arrested for the abuse and illegal stay in uae
naima

Re: the kids... Mar 18, 2007
naima wrote:the kids are not his,but i wont bring them ,they have school,and im not worried about him to hurt me again, im not the same useless girl i was before,i heard he did voodoo to get me back than,i didnt want to marry him actually,now im ok in mind and ready to get my divorse and have him arrested for the abuse and illegal stay in uae

sorry to ask but if it was like that why did u marry him???
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 18, 2007
PARANOID wrote:What are you so mad about? It's true. And riding the metro of Dubai you'll also see how local officials are some of the most corrupt and racist people towards other nationalities you'll ever meet, and who're not afraid to show it at all.

hmmm.....your probably right, but what are you going to do about it dude, so why do you still live here if this whole place are filled with corrupt people lol? saying what you are saying wont change anything or do anything.....i have to right to defend my people.
You see some corrupt people, you see some good people, i really dont give a crap....have you been shot while you were walking at night? did somebody break in your house and killed your family infront of you? if yes then ok i would say that i am a corrupt racist scum person.

just was in the mood in writing all this, you kind of people are not worth it ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

because... Mar 18, 2007
i lost my mind,was the most stupid thing i ever did,and i did a lot,but this was the worst

he is no longer in my life,i didnt even speak with him for 6 months now,but in islam you have to get a paper ,otherwise i cant get married to another husband

so for my freedom i need that paper, for myself i dont give a ### that he calls me his wife forever.
naima

Mar 18, 2007
PARANOID wrote:And riding the metro of Dubai you'll also see how local officials are some of the most corrupt and racist people towards other nationalities you'll ever meet, and who're not afraid to show it at all.

Wow
Is the metro operating already? I didn't think that it was going to be finished for another 2 years.
benwj

Re: because... Mar 18, 2007
naima wrote:i lost my mind,was the most stupid thing i ever did,and i did a lot,but this was the worst

he is no longer in my life,i didnt even speak with him for 6 months now,but in islam you have to get a paper ,otherwise i cant get married to another husband

so for my freedom i need that paper, for myself i dont give a ### that he calls me his wife forever.

i understand...it must be really frustrating to go through all that.
but try to make a deal with him: tell him to accept the divorce and u wont drag his a$$ to court.
anyway i wish u luck and strength to overcome this
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 19, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
PARANOID wrote:What are you so mad about? It's true. And riding the metro of Dubai you'll also see how local officials are some of the most corrupt and racist people towards other nationalities you'll ever meet, and who're not afraid to show it at all.

hmmm.....your probably right, but what are you going to do about it dude, so why do you still live here if this whole place are filled with corrupt people lol? saying what you are saying wont change anything or do anything.....i have to right to defend my people.
You see some corrupt people, you see some good people, i really dont give a crap....have you been shot while you were walking at night? did somebody break in your house and killed your family infront of you? if yes then ok i would say that i am a corrupt racist scum person.

just was in the mood in writing all this, you kind of people are not worth it ;)

Actually bleakus, if it was up to me I'd leave this country and find live somewhere else where the difference in treatment between the native and foreigners isn't that obvious.

Bushra you're living in lala land. Just because it never happened to you dosen't mean it's not there. I'm not making stuff up, I went to a school with that kind of administration, I paid a visit to the PS and that's the kind of shit I get.

Also bleakus, I'm sure you wont care about people whining about you when someday you find yourself at a police station for some reason NOT being talked to like your shit by some school faliur local "police man".

I have every right to complain, even if rasicm are the norms among officials here and saying this wont change anything.

Maybe you guys should start doing something, don't you think bleak?

PS: I was only talking about the locals with that attitude, if you think you act like them- feel free to join'em. Not gonna stop you.

PSS: Being racist dosen't require commiting murder.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2007
PARANOID wrote:Actually bleakus, if it was up to me I'd leave this country and find live somewhere else where the difference in treatment between the native and foreigners isn't that obvious.

Bushra you're living in lala land. Just because it never happened to you dosen't mean it's not there. I'm not making stuff up, I went to a school with that kind of administration, I paid a visit to the PS and that's the kind of tasty I get.

Also bleakus, I'm sure you wont care about people whining about you when someday you find yourself at a police station for some reason NOT being talked to like your tasty by some school faliur local "police man".

I have every right to complain, even if rasicm are the norms among officials here and saying this wont change anything.

PS: I was only talking about the locals with that attitude, if you think you act like them- feel free to join'em. Not gonna stop you.

so what made you end up at the police station, you gotta have done something that broke the law?
In your previous passage, you were generalising, of course i got offended man!...Now you tell me that you were talking about the locals with THAT attitude, no one on this planet would appreciate bad attitude from anyone regardless the nationality. You will notice this as you grow up.
Whether you put me down as a bad local or not, i dont give a damn dude, if you wanna think that way its up to you. I get this kind of crap from people everyday on how the locals are so bad, evil, barbarians....you know the rest.
Most of close friends are non-locals, i have an idea of what they are going through, but they understand that there is no point of generalising people just coz they live in their own country.

PS. Thats why there is 7days lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: because... Mar 19, 2007
alexandra wrote:
naima wrote:i lost my mind,was the most stupid thing i ever did,and i did a lot,but this was the worst

i understand...it must be really frustrating to go through all that.
but try to make a deal with him: tell him to accept the divorce and u wont drag his a$$ to court.
anyway i wish u luck and strength to overcome this

i did give him that option,to give me my divorse,so i wont have to fly there and wait the courts desision,but he is an idiot and is ready for the fight
it wont be much of a fight,ill report him and go to court to get my paper,he likes to play a drama,and acts tough

he will cool down in jail, hahahahah
naima

Mar 19, 2007
PARANOID wrote:Actually bleakus, if it was up to me I'd leave this country and find live somewhere else where the difference in treatment between the native and foreigners isn't that obvious.

Bushra you're living in lala land. Just because it never happened to you dosen't mean it's not there. I'm not making stuff up, I went to a school with that kind of administration, I paid a visit to the PS and that's the kind of tasty I get.

Also bleakus, I'm sure you wont care about people whining about you when someday you find yourself at a police station for some reason NOT being talked to like your tasty by some school faliur local "police man".

habebti, every group has good and bad people....you should be old enough to know this. in your previous post you were generalising...so you were wrong in that post. you have to understand that just because you live here doesnt mean that only the emiratis have bad people...

and who's to say i havent dealt with racisim here? Shit happens...just deal with it and move on.

if you dont like the way something is stand up for yourself and try to make a change....but dont go bashing a group of people because you dont like them... that makes you just as bad as them.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat