Any Hair Salon Open On Friday?

Topic locked
Any Hair Salon Open on Friday? Jul 21, 2006
I know this might not belong to this forum, but it's urgent! Ladies, do you know of any hair salon that is open on fridays?? Preferably somewhere around bur dubai? Thanks!

beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2006
Lots of mens tailors open.

Is the one in the Burjamen open on Firdays by any chance. The one at street level near the Dome?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Any Hair Salon Open on Friday? Jul 21, 2006
beachbelle wrote:I know this might not belong to this forum, but it's urgent! Ladies, do you know of any hair salon that is open on fridays?? Preferably somewhere around bur dubai? Thanks!

There is fcking nice filpinoooooooooooooooo at sharjah city center. Wallah he is very expert in his job . I think he took 80 Dhs from me and made me the same style (even better) , which i used to make from blonde by paying almost 200 Dhs in DK.

The only problem is he is gay and he was touching my face in disguting way :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
probably the most action you've ever experienced.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 21, 2006
HP- Is that barbecue bottle ur in suffocating u that much?? U are waay too offensive, swear too much and sound very troubled to me (filipinoooo..) why 10 o's? Are you ok?
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2006
a lot are open. most will be closed b/w 11.30 and 1.30pm. but the rest of the times they are open, especially the ones with the 5 star hotels.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2006
beachbelle wrote:HP- Is that barbecue bottle ur in suffocating u that much?? U are waay too offensive, swear too much and sound very troubled to me (filipinoooo..) why 10 o's? Are you ok?

what i did :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
You know what u did!! (or in this case, said!)
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 22, 2006
yesterday i got my hair cut by paying almost 200 Dhs. My hairs were washed by a beautiful white girl and i was expecting that another blonde will make my hair style but i was really disappointed to see black girl :cry: . I thought to protest :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
Ahem!ahem! HP- havent got my hair done in a while.....where did u say this place was .. :roll:
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2006
For u men check out 'Diva' Mens Hair Salon on Diyafah Rd in Satwa. I took my boyfriend there a few times, after seeing TIME OUT having it featured, it's also very affordable. Maximum 30 for a haircut AND a wash! For 15 u get a nice clean cut shave and get to feel pampered..mmm

Haven't u done enough protesting for a lifetime HP sauce?
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 22, 2006
makhan wrote:Ahem!ahem! HP- havent got my hair done in a while.....where did u say this place was .. :roll:

Its at sharjah city center . I think it is next to carrefour :oops: . There will be 2 or 3 guys and one of them is expert , i dont know if he is having any education but he will cut the same way as professional do in Europe ( who attend the school for 2 to 3 years ) . I gave him 60 or 70 Dhs i dont remember.

U have to know what kind of style u gonna make it. I made him to use knife to sharp my hairs and make them like in picture and offcourse only the professional can do it :) .

Now a days i have shit hair style because i would like to have long hair :oops: :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
Forget it and stop dreaming.. it's too late now for long hair! Maybe in 4 years time.. :twisted:
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
I have a great mobile guy that will come to your house!!!
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
Cargirl wrote:I have a great mobile guy that will come to your house!!!

a mobile guy hmmm...... 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 23, 2006
Once by mistaken i went into a arab salon. There was a guy from Libanon. He hardly know anything about hair cutting. He charged me 40 Dhs and someone told me that he usually charge 10 or 15 Dhs :? I think he figured it out that HP ws from another planet.

But i recommend the filpinooo guy. He got the skills if u really want to make some style :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 24, 2006
HP wrote:Once by mistaken i went into a arab salon. There was a guy from Libanon. He hardly know anything about hair cutting. He charged me 40 Dhs and someone told me that he usually charge 10 or 15 Dhs :? I think he figured it out that HP ws from another planet.

But i recommend the filpinooo guy. He got the skills if u really want to make some style :wink:

i noticed u put too many oooo's with "filipino"...why is that???
blizzard
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat