Another Dilemma For BM! Advice Needed!!

Topic locked
Another Dilemma For BM! Advice Needed!! Mar 01, 2012
I have a personal dilemma!
There is someone I work with, I won't call her a friend, but an aquaintance or a colleague. She works closely with someone who I would call a close friend :D
My friend has confided in me that our colleague is posting videos of herself on Youtube.
I have looked at these videos and I was very disturbed by them! It appears that she is driving her car down the M6 (our local motorway which connects Carlisle to Manchester) dressed only in stockings and suspenders and her bra :shock:
Her husband is filming her as she passes lorries and she appears to be flashing to the lorry drivers :shock:
The camera is focused on her crotch :shock: I didn't recognise it but I do recognise her braclet and her false nails :shock: I noticed that her knickers appear to be a bit too tight as well, she could do with a bigger sized thong :shock:
Here is my dilemma.
She could cause an accident. Those poor lorry drivers are cruising along at 60mph and are overtaken by this woman flashing her parts. They are liable to lose contol of their HGV and cause an accident.
One of my cousins, who is in the Lancashire Police regularly patrols the M6 in his BMW.
Do i inform him of the registration number of her Ford Fiesta so that when she is on the prowl she is flashed up on their computer system?

Do I tell her my cousin is a Police officer and she is likely to be pulled over on the M6?

Do I tell my other work mates of her antics so that they can all have a laugh at her expense?
PM me if you need to see the videos to make an informed decision. She posts under their middle names of AndreaRobCumbria....she's a bit of a minger :D

What would you advise?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Another Dilemma For BM! Advice Needed!! Mar 01, 2012
put a note on her desk saying: i know what you did on the m6 lol

or better yet, put a letter on her desk as if it was from one of the lorry drivers who happened to find out where she works and wrie the things that he would do to her hahahaha.

then you and your work mates can have a laugh lol.

i know i would have done both.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

:D ^

Oooh errrr Missis! There’s a fine line between Non-Threatening Exhibitionism and Indecent Exposure, you may recall Britain’s most famous streaker, Erica Roe who entertained the crowds at Twickenham with her most ample bosom back in the early ‘80s, who in fact went on to achieve minor celebrity status after the event, and well deserved I’d say too! :D

But what you’re describing sounds rather more sinister, what a married couple feel the need to do behind closed doors is entirely their own business, but when they include others, involuntarily, in their deviant practices, and in public spaces is a different kettle of fish altogether.

The dilemma is, should someone get injured in an illegal practice that you are now aware of, you would never forgive yourself for not having done something about it, so what are your options?

Confrontation and unsolicited advice would only create conflict, personally and in the workplace, adults don’t need reminding of their threatening and anti-social practices, they are more than aware of what they are doing and have already made their choices.

Posting pictures, naming and shaming anonymously, would probably land you in more trouble than the perpetrators and maybe even inadvertently promote their little enterprise! :shock: :lol: LOL having said that, and as the General posted earlier, I would find it difficult not to, after all, the material is already in the public domain!

Informing the authorities would clear your conscience and force them to act on the information you would provide, they are the only option who are in a position to actually do something about it so I would suggest you make an appointment to talk to your local plod about it, I’m sure they will know the best way to deal with them.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

BM just tell your cousin the Police Officer and give him their car number. I think this is mad behaviour, that can result in a serious accident.

I cant understand what sort of kick this couple gets out of driving up and down the M6 in their little car trying to attract the attention of Lorry drivers. Can the Lorry drivers even see them from their high cabins, I wonder? I've had a look at the Youtube link, and its senseless. A camera panning a womans exposed middle. Not very artistic or even exciting. They could have shown the reaction from a Lorry driver to show the effect of all their toils. There seems to be non. So, let them have it :x
zonker
BANNED

Thanks for the advice given so far!

It would appear that most of the Town Hall are aware of 'Andrea's' antics on the M6. I was discussing it with my friend this morning over our 10 o'clock cup of coffee and a hob nob when my other little friend chirped up. 'Andrea' had some more tasteful clips on youtube which she has now removed. In one of them, her husband and her had driven out to the surrounding woods and she had gotten out of the car and walked across to a bin to put something in it while her husband filmed her.

'And?' says BM.
'well' says Gav, 'she had all her gear on!'
'Gear?' says BM
'You know, her gear'
I decided not to ask further as my hob nob was starting to come back and haunt me!
I gathered the courage to ask what she looked like and he said 'D.ick Emery' :D

I think I'll inbox my cousin on facebook with the youtube link and see if he thinks the Lancashire County Constabulary would be interested. It might give them a laugh if nothing else.

D.ick Emery! Hahahah!
you are awful but I like you..jpg
you are awful but I like you..jpg (5.94 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat