By All Mean...MARRY!

Topic locked
Mar 15, 2007
gracy wrote:you only thinking that when u married, all things gonna work...
what if , a lot of things did not work??? that is another side of marriage...

i never mentioned that things always work when you get married dude. Nothing in this glorious world works in the first shot.
But the difference between the two is the commitment of both members; the idea of having a promise between each other brings security and motivates them to be patient.
If both members think they can spend years with each other and there is a chance that it can all end in minutes that always can cause a lot of problems. Not saying that it won’t if both members are committed.

What if alot of things dont work?, Divorce then. When you join a firm for a job and you committed to come ontime and work hard. If you were patient and worked hard but you are not getting anywhere in the firm, you quit right? same thing with marriage, but it involves emotions and sometimes future of your children if you have any.

There are loads of people who fail in marriage but they still try again until they are happy. There is always hope and i know God will not give as long as i try, and i know god will grant me with someone i am happy with. But it also means i dont have to be hasty about it, i need to know what i want before i make a decision and have an idea in what i want in my partner.

be optimistic about it? ;)

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:

i never mentioned that things always work when you get married dude. Nothing in this glorious world works in the first shot.
But the difference between the two is the commitment of both members; the idea of having a promise between each other brings security and motivates them to be patient.
If both members think they can spend years with each other and there is a chance that it can all end in minutes that always can cause a lot of problems. Not saying that it won’t if both members are committed.

What if alot of things dont work?, Divorce then. When you join a firm for a job and you committed to come ontime and work hard. If you were patient and worked hard but you are not getting anywhere in the firm, you quit right? same thing with marriage, but it involves emotions and sometimes future of your children if you have any.

There are loads of people who fail in marriage but they still try again until they are happy. There is always hope and i know God will not give as long as i try, and i know god will grant me with someone i am happy with. But it also means i dont have to be hasty about it, i need to know what i want before i make a decision and have an idea in what i want in my partner.

I am sure Inshallah you will find the right partner no point rushing :wink:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 15, 2007
Inshallah dude.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:

what can i say, Insha Allah... :D
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 15, 2007
thanks dudes, inshallah god will grant you what you want :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2007
I prefer if my wife had some heart broken experience or she is divorced . Because she ll be able to know "how to sustain relationship".

i subscribe to this famous quote of "Fayz habibi

"wife must be ugly and girl friend must be beautifull".

Sage&onion , what is ur expeirence , i mean u have wife?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 15, 2007
HP wrote:I prefer if my wife had some heart broken experience or she is divorced . Because she ll be able to know "how to sustain relationship".

Yes`I do, some of the forumers have met her to.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 15, 2007
HP wrote:I prefer if my wife had some heart broken experience or she is divorced . Because she ll be able to know "how to sustain relationship".

I think you should be more worried if your future misses can cook without that no decent food to eat :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:

Bleakus is listening to Dr. Raymond Hamden's Show (Psychologist Chair) at 99.30 (FM station). :P

But I disagree with on this:

Bleakus wrote:What if alot of things dont work?, Divorce then. When you join a firm for a job and you committed to come ontime and work hard. If you were patient and worked hard but you are not getting anywhere in the firm, you quit right? same thing with marriage, but it involves emotions and sometimes future of your children if you have any.

Marriage can't just be compared to work! You quit when you don't like it. Emotions alone cannot sustain marriage. The key is COMMITMENT. If you have this key, then everything will be alright.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 15, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Bleakus is listening to Dr. Raymond Hamden's Show (Psychologist Chair) at 99.30 (FM station). :P

maybe i should listen to that show, that time does it come on?

asc_26 wrote:But I disagree with on this:

Marriage can't just be compared to work! You quit when you don't like it. Emotions alone cannot sustain marriage. The key is COMMITMENT. If you have this key, then everything will be alright.

thats what i was trying to say dude, but commitment has to come from both sides ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2007
asc_26 , r u girl if so whats up !

will u marry me :oops:

Reference = Concord , Ian, sage and onion (they ll tel u how sweet i am ) or read my post number 123.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 15, 2007
HP wrote:asc_26 , r u girl if so whats up !

Reference = Concord , Ian, sage and onion (they ll tel u how sweet i am ) or read my post number 123.

I think you and her would be a perfect match.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
asc_26 wrote:Bleakus is listening to Dr. Raymond Hamden's Show (Psychologist Chair) at 99.30 (FM station). :P

maybe i should listen to that show, that time does it come on?

Every tuesday 10PM to 12 midnight, you can listen to his show while you're about to sleep or while making some posts in DF.

Bleakus wrote:
asc_26 wrote:But I disagree with on this:

thats what i was trying to say dude, but commitment has to come from both sides ;)

True.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 15, 2007

You proposed to all the ladies in the forum! You're not contented with only ONE!

Tell the ladies to read your post number 143, so next time you propose to any lady, you'll get a YES answer.

Paratha, chapathi, tsai, tikka masala are getting expensive nowadays. Economists have said, marriage should halt for a moment.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 15, 2007
asc_26 wrote:

You proposed to all the ladies in the forum! You're not contented with only ONE!

Tell the ladies to read your post number 143, so next time you propose to any lady, you'll get a YES answer.

Paratha, chapathi, tsai, tikka masala are getting expensive nowadays. Economists have said, marriage should halt for a moment.

U nevr know when u hit the jack pot ,thats why i keep trying !!

I have enough money and i give loan to Bank. I mean they have my money :=)

I proposed to E.Jewel and she said "Condems are quite expensive". We are Pakistanii ppl and we never use these plastic things.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 16, 2007
for ladies outhere:

"Never trust a husband too far, nor a bachelor too near."
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat